"The Condredge Holloway Story"

Tonight (Sunday) at 8pm ET, ESPN is showing "The Color Orange: The Condredge Holloway Story." It is part of their Year of The Quarterback series, the first being Tim Tebow. This film is about a QB, Condredge Holloway, who played for Tennessee over 35 years ago. I saw him play several times.

Guess what the premise is? Among other things, Holloway supposedly blazed a trail for Cam Newton. He had to "overcome prejudice and stereotypes."

Country music star Kenny Chesney made the film about Holloway, his childhood hero. "I didn't care that he was black. I didn't care about color," Chesney says.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Kenny Chesney, much like Brad Paisley, seems to revel in "diversity." Just a couple more pawns in the game of destroying White identification and culture from within. I'm so sick of these kinds of stories/shows. It is par for the course to trot out more cultural Marxist BS like this every year, and especially every February.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I looked it up Holloway's CFL stats and I was surprised to see how relatively poor they were for a hall of fame member. He is a CFL hall of fame member for his race as much as ability. The closest in relatively style and stats worth I can compare him to is somebody like Steve Mcnair. Some great seasons,with many mediocre ones to balance them out.