Ten Commandments of Racial Suicide

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
tencommandments.jpg

guest301

Hall of Famer
How about the "laws of eternal suicide". Many of those verses from scripture you posted were clearly or deliberately misunderstood by the original author of this creed(manifesto). Thanks for posting it though..his word will never return void. I will grant you something..if there truly was no God...all that you just posted would make alot of sense. But there is a God and anyway..enough of the sermon.

White_Savage

Mentor
The meaning is clear in the words, Jew. You can twist semantics until the cows come home, but fortunately, your ancestors at least spoke plainly. Old Testament-"The Jews are the Master Race. Kill Non-Jews". New Testament-Generally Pacifism and asectism, the bits that don't contradict the other bits anyway.

All in all, I prefer the Old Testament. It provides some good advice, provided we insert "White" wherever the original author wrote "Israel" and ignore the sillyness about wearing linen and wool together, how you wear your hair, and what kind of fish Yaweh wants you to eat.

One more thing you don't understand, Jew.

Even though our minds are not ruled by dogma, this does not mean we are atheist. There IS a religion for our people, a religion that is not cross-grain to everything we believe. Traitorous White men took this from our people through murder and torture for political reasons...or don't you know how Europe was REALLY Christianized? When White children actually know as much about Red Thor's strength and holyness, Odin's wisdom and ferocity, Freyja's beauty, as they do about silly Hebraic bible stories, then our people's spirit will be restored and we will learn to quit chasing after foriegn things.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Red Thor, Odin, Freyja...they are all about as useful as any character out of Greek Mythology..Zeus, Hercules,Medusa..etc...The Bible is real and so are it's characters..who's believing in fairy tales now? To my knowledge, none of those characters you mentioned are real. I will do some research on the net, If I am wrong, I will come back to this thread and say so.

guest301

Hall of Famer
100% mythology. Nice very long story, but just that a story. Seemed alot like Lord of the Rings to me, that's not all bad.

White_Savage

Mentor
Jesus Christ is probably an amalgamation of several teachers from around that time period, just as well because the New Testament gives TWO differing geneologies for him, difficult for any man to pull off. What was supposed to be his brother's ossuary has been shown to be a forgery.

The GENEALOGY OF JESUS?
In two places in the New Testament the genealogy of Jesus son of Mary (PBUH) is mentioned. Matthew 1:6-16 and Luke 3:23-31. Each gives the ancestors of Joseph the CLAIMED husband of Mary and Step father of Jesus(PBUH). The first one starts from Abraham(verse 2) all the way down to Jesus. The second one from Jesus all the way back to Adam. The only common name to these two lists between David and Jesus is JOSEPH, How can this be true? and also How can Jesus have a genealogy when all Christians believe that Jesus had/has no father?

Mathew
1 2 The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
Abraham became the father of Isaac, Isaac the father of Jacob, Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers.
Judah became the father of Perez and Zerah, whose mother was Tamar. Perez became the father of Hezron, Hezron the father of Ram,
Ram the father of Amminadab. Amminadab became the father of Nahshon, Nahshon the father of Salmon,
Salmon the father of Boaz, whose mother was Rahab. Boaz became the father of Obed, whose mother was Ruth. Obed became the father of Jesse,
Jesse the father of David the king. David became the father of Solomon, whose mother had been the wife of Uriah.
3 Solomon became the father of Rehoboam, Rehoboam the father of Abijah, Abijah the father of Asaph.
Asaph became the father of Jehoshaphat, Jehoshaphat the father of Joram, Joram the father of Uzziah.
Uzziah became the father of Jotham, Jotham the father of Ahaz, Ahaz the father of Hezekiah.
Hezekiah became the father of Manasseh, Manasseh the father of Amos, 4 Amos the father of Josiah.
Josiah became the father of Jechoniah and his brothers at the time of the Babylonian exile.
After the Babylonian exile, Jechoniah became the father of Shealtiel, Shealtiel the father of Zerubbabel,
Zerubbabel the father of Abiud. Abiud became the father of Eliakim, Eliakim the father of Azor,
Azor the father of Zadok. Zadok became the father of Achim, Achim the father of Eliud,
Eliud the father of Eleazar. Eleazar became the father of Matthan, Matthan the father of Jacob,
Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary. Of her was born Jesus who is called the Messiah.
Thus the total number of generations from Abraham to David is fourteen generations; from David to the Babylonian exile, fourteen generations; from the Babylonian exile to the Messiah, fourteen generations. 5

Luke 3:23

12 When Jesus began his ministry he was about thirty years of age. He was the son, as was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli,
the son of Matthat, the son of Levi, the son of Melchi, the son of Jannai, the son of Joseph,
the son of Mattathias, the son of Amos, the son of Nahum, the son of Esli, the son of Naggai,
the son of Maath, the son of Mattathias, the son of Semein, the son of Josech, the son of Joda,
the son of Joanan, the son of Rhesa, the son of Zerubbabel, the son of Shealtiel, the son of Neri,
the son of Melchi, the son of Addi, the son of Cosam, the son of Elmadam, the son of Er,
the son of Joshua, the son of Eliezer, the son of Jorim, the son of Matthat, the son of Levi,
the son of Simeon, the son of Judah, the son of Joseph, the son of Jonam, the son of Eliakim,
the son of Melea, the son of Menna, the son of Mattatha, the son of Nathan, the son of David, 13
the son of Jesse, the son of Obed, the son of Boaz, the son of Sala, the son of Nahshon,
the son of Amminadab, the son of Admin, the son of Arni, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah,
the son of Jacob, the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham, the son of Terah, the son of Nahor,
the son of Serug, the son of Reu, the son of Peleg, the son of Eber, the son of Shelah,
the son of Cainan, the son of Arphaxad, the son of Shem, the son of Noah, the son of Lamech,
the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch, the son of Jared, the son of Mahalaleel, the son of Cainan,
the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.

Genesis describes a creation sequence and time frame that, factually speaking, didn't happen, to say nothing of various other miracles and events just as impossible in the conventional sense as Thor's drinking up the oceans. Argue it's symbolic if you like, I don't think the Universe literally condensed out of a giant or a cow either.

Many of the historical persons and places in the Bible have been shown to exist, but so what? Everyone thought Troy was a myth until Schlieman dug it up. There was probably an Achilles too, but does that mean he was really impervious except for his heel, or that the ancient Greek Gods messed around in the Trojan war as described in the Illiad? Probably not. In the same way, there was probably an Abraham and a Moses, and certainly a David and a Solomon, but that hardly proves any of the religious doctrines of the Jews, especially the Master race absurdities of the Jews, the absurdities of the Mosaic laws, most of which only have meaning as the tribal taboos of an ancient group, or that Yaweh in general should be important to anyone but the Jews.

Now, that I have proven that the Bible is not absolutely true and about as accurate or inaccurate as the Historical mythos of all other lands, let's look at what is actually known from ancedotal evidence about supernatural phenomena. While I have no aptitude for this sort of thing, there are enough reports over the millenia from reliable witnesses with no reason to lie to suspect that many supernatural phenomena may actually exist. For instance, it seems probable that at least a few people have actually encountered and even communicated with what I shall call disembodied intelligences. But it is apparent that these intelligences do not appear to have a Czar, Overlord, Emperor, or even a discernible chain of command, such as you would expect from a unified state ruled by the Omnipotent One. Frankly, from all reliable reports the political principle of the spirit world would seem to be anarchy. People deeply commited to Christ/Yaweh/Islam/XYZ all claim to feel the prescence of their God and have encounters with them, including those devoted to Thor and Odin. As I say, I don't have much aptitude for spiritually, but I know which God looks like me when I look in the mirror, which reflects my values and the values that made Aryans great.

Near Death Experiences present another fascinating case. Once again, we would have to suspect there is something going on here, if nothing else because of so many reliable witnesses. The strongest point of evidence in my mind, is that unconscious, clinically dead humans report their "soul" floating up to the ceiling-AND can accurately describe the persons and objects in the room with them as if they actually saw it from that vantage. Most persons seem to see a tunnel...but here is where simularities end. Christians report meeting Jesus or a Saint, Muslims report Allah or Mohammed, Buddhists have seen Bodhavistas, others report dead relatives or even pets. If Christian Biblical doctrines were true, we'd expect all these latter "haythens", including Jews, to be cast into some sort of fiery lake for eternal immolation.

(It just occurs to me...I may not particularly like Muslims or Jews, or Africans, etc, but do not believe and would not want them to be tortured for eternity. Human powers are puny and far from infinite, therefore no crime humans are capable of commiting can deserve eternal punishment. Any God who would do so is evil and his worshippers-if they really believe this doctrine and think about it and still accept it-are really screwed up.)

Thank you for bringing up the LOTR-yes it is a ripping good yarn and probably better to read to your children than the Bible. You see, the good Myths are things that never happened but are always true, a meta language for the deeper truths in the soul of one's people. But the truths of the Aryan are not those of the African, Asian, or Semite. We must have Gods and myths in our own image (and not just pictures of Christ with inaccurate Aryanized features), or we will waste away, as we are doing now. The problem with the Bible and Christianity is that fundamentally, it is us, it is not about us, and it contains too much that is cross-grain to our people. Even if there was once a time when Whites needed a dose of pacifism and asecticism to restrain their infighting and lusts, that time is long past...now most Whites need to be told to be assertive, to kill their enemies (or at least cut off the wellfare and foriegn aid to them), defend their territory, and that f*cking IS a family value.

Not that the Bible itself doesn't contain it's gems of wisdom, such as Luke 22:36 "Let he that hath no sword sell his garment and buy one",(Though Odin's advice from the Havamal "Step not a pace from your spear" is even better), and of course, Jesus pointing out what a bunch of treacherous devils his own people were (Too many to quote.)

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
You nor anyone else can prove the Bible isn't true, White_Savage. You should rethink your ignorant arrogance before its too late.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Ditto to what colonel Reb said as far as your ignorant arrogance of the Christian faith...I will agree with you white savage on one thing..I don't believe in the mainstream interpetation of eternal fire..burning and burning in hell forever...I believe in annihilation of the body and soul in hell...you are right..no finite sin a human can committ against a Holy God is worth a eternal punishing in God's eternal microwave. That's a insult to the God I worship..it makes him sadistic in the worse possible way...For the christians on this board who think I just committed heresy...read clark pinnock's book On the doctrine of hell and you will be convinced otherwise..I am convinced alot of people don't come to the faith because of the wrong way we have interpeted our doctrine on hell and what it actually means...It's a finite place where you go to be punished for sins and unbelief and then it ends...only christians have eternal life..scripture is clear on that..

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Arrogant ignorance is thinking your religion is the only way. Not much difference between Christianity and Islam in that regard, is there? You insist they'll burn in Hell; they insist you (and me, too, for that matter) will all burn in Hell.

Perhaps as you say no one can prove the Bible *isn't* true, but they sure cannot prove it *is* true, either.

Aragorn, its kind of ironic that you choose the name of a character from the LOTR but disparage the mythical heroism of which it speaks.

As for the Bible being the infallible Word of God, Christians can't even agree among themselves whether hell is real, who will populate it, and for how long. I'm sure you are well aware that your belief that hell is not eternal is not the majority opinion of Christendom?

As for stating that the stories of the Norse are myths, and the stories of the Bible are true, please explain how Yahweh forming Eve from a man's rib and Adam spending a day naming all the animals, Moses parting the Red Sea and Jonah being swallowed by a whale, and the walls of Jericho tumbling at the sound of a trumpet are less myth than Thor drinking the oceans?

Edited by: White Shogun

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Furthermore, what good to worship a God who will damn a person, if not to eternal hell but to annhilation, for having not heard the WORD in the correct fashion, for not having believed according to the 'approved' doctrine, for having been misled by centuries of propaganda from the "TRUTH" about HIM who sends such SALVATION??

If you ask me, an infallible, omnipotent, and eternal God could have made it a little more clear what he wants us to believe if we're to love him and be spared eternal damnation.

If hell is our end, I say better to not have been created at all.

Thanks for nothing.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
White Shogun; Arrogant ignorance is saying you have proven wrong what is fundamentally a matter of faith, when you clearly have not and cannot. I could not have my faith without believing it is the only way. If I did not believe that way, I'd be just like you guys. Religious pluralism has no place in my faith. Hell is real, but don't think you can reason your way into that belief. Logic will only take you so far, then faith comes in. If you guys don't believe my faith, that's fine with me, but don't be so arrogant as to think you can explain it away. By the way, Jonah was swallowed by a great fish, he didn't swallow a whale.

guest301

Hall of Famer
White Shogun..I have not at all disparaged the myth of Aragorn and his heroism. It was a christian(Tolkein) who wrote that wonderful series of books(mythology).It was classic good against evil and Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli,Gandalf, Frodo.etc..were it's selfless heroes.

As far as hell is concerned, I did not say it wasn't real and /or not a truly horrific place. I do believe of it, just not the interpetation by some christians of a never ending fire. I don't want to get into too much of that, private message me if you want some definitive scriptural reasons why I believe that.
Colonel Reb is right about religous pluralism having no place in our faith, it just makes sense that there is one God and one truth..a intelligent creator would not make it otherwise.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
By the way, Jonah was swallowed by a great fish, he didn't swallow a whale.

Yeah, quite an embarassing typo. I've edited the post to reflect the actual myth.

Yes, you're right, reason will only take you so far.
smiley36.gif

Edited by: White Shogun

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
White Shogun wrote:
January 24: I'm not trying to pick on you 301, I am interested in what you have to say about other topics, I just like my debate with a little less religious flavoring.

But then again I realize I tend to use that spice a little liberally myself. So I will exercise some restraint as well.

Why don't you keep your word? If you did, this thread wouldn't even be here.Edited by: Colonel_Reb

White_Savage

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
You nor anyone else can prove the Bible isn't true, White_Savage. You should rethink your ignorant arrogance before its too late.

I just proved that that it contradicts itself in regards to who were the ancestors of Joseph. Even one mistake means it is not the 100% accurate word of an Almighty God. You cannot explain that, so you resort to calling me "ignorant". I do not argue from ignorance, and I am certainly not ignorant of the Bible. I can almost guarantee I know the King James Bible better than you do, since I've literally read it cover to cover several times, often having no other reading material at hand.

"Before it's too late"-so you're threatening me with Hell eh? Ever seen 2nd or 3rd degree burns in an emergency room Reb? Really think that I-arrogant and cantankerous as I am-deserve to worse than that for eternity? And not just me, but all the Jews, (Even the good contributors like Einstein and Asimov), ALL the Muslims, the little Chinese children, and all of OUR pre-Christian ancestors deserve that? I don't know about you, but I have trouble even with an Earthly leader who sanctions a small amount of torture on terrorist suspects, what am I to make of a "Holy" being who inflicts horrible tortures for eternity on a majority of the humans who ever lived?

White_Savage

Mentor
BTW, there are ample Biblical descriptions of Hell. On Thursday, I will log back in and post them, if nessecary. There are quite a few less scriptures that some people interpret to mean there is no Hell, but that only shows more internal contradictions.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Do what you want WS, but don't expect me to read your spiritually arrogant and ignorant bilge.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I'm withdrawing from this particular thread, See no good coming from it other than to have us upset with each other even more. White Savage ..you have not proved the Bible is not 100% accurate...if there are any errors in the bible it's from translating the bible from one language to another for thousands of years and/or from your faulty understanding of it. The Bible is something you have to read with your mind and heart. You can't understand the love of God when you just read it with your mind and you can't understand the holiness and righteousness of God when you read it only with your heart. Post whatever you want too in responce but I'm done with this thread.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, I always want to encourage a frank exchange of opinions, but let's also be sensitive when it comes to religion. I've objected to some threads that in my opinion bashed Mormonism. We have esteemed contributors to Caste Football who are devout Christians and some who aren't. I don't know that non-believers in Christianity going after believers and vice versa is very productive when our main interest is fighting the Caste System so please keep that in mind.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Col. Reb asks:

Col Reb said:
White Shogun said:
wrote:
January 24: I'm not trying to pick on you 301, I am interested in what you have to say about other topics, I just like my debate with a little less religious flavoring.

But then again I realize I tend to use that spice a little liberally myself. So I will exercise some restraint as well.

Why don't you keep your word? If you did, this thread wouldn't even be here.

I responded to this:
Col. Reb said:
You should rethink your ignorant arrogance before its too late.

I did not start this thread to bash Christianity, but to highlight ideas that can lead to racial destruction. If you'll notice, I did not respond to Guest301's initial response to my post, either.

But I disagree that anyone who does not accept Christianity or the Bible is ignorant, or arrogant. I have defended Mormonism, atheism, and Asatru here in Happy Hour before this, when set upon by those who profess the Christian faith. I don't see why there should be a distinction between bashing other faiths but Christianity for some reason is off limits?

Having said that, I will most certainly defer to the owner of this site, and refrain from making such harsh arguments in defense of the uh, faith, whatever it happens to be at the time.

smiley2.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I am not going to get into the middle of this but I just want to say that we all need to respect each other here.I personally believe in God and Jesus but I don't push my beliefs on anyone unless they ask for some information.We are all from different places but we all have one thing in common.We all are proud of our heritage and ethnic backgrounds.We see what is going on in sports and the real world.Let's try to get back on track.I truley belive that we have a special place here where we can be friends.We don't have to agree on everything.If we all were exactly the same,this place would probably get boring after a while.Let's just be cordial and argue fair when it happens.It is all about respect.

JD074

Master
Colonel_Reb said:
You nor anyone else can prove the Bible isn't true, White_Savage.

If we were talking about Communism, would the burden of proof be on those who don't believe in that ideology? No, of course not, the burden of proof would be on the Communists themselves. Same thing with religion. The burden of proof is on you, not us.

Colonel and Aragorn, this is a discussion board. How are we supposed to debate about "faith"? Saying "it's my faith and that's that" just doesn't work in that context. Believe what you want, and have faith in whatever you want, but if you want to debate something, you just can't use "faith" as your entire argument.

Colonel_Reb said:
You should rethink your ignorant arrogance before its too late.

I guess it really does take one to know one.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good point about debate JD!
smiley32.gif
I have come to the realization that faith is simply beyond debate. So thanks for the brilliant insight which was given to me yesterday about lunchtime!
smiley36.gif
Same to you on that last comment as well
smiley4.gif
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

White_Savage

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
Do what you want WS, but don't expect me to read your spiritually arrogant and ignorant bilge.

Insult is the last refuge of the out-argued. Why are you so stuck on the words "ignorant and arrogant" anyway? I'm plainly not ignorant of what the Bible says. In fact, I think I know far too much of what it says for your comfort.

And you still haven't told me how a guy gets two different sets of paternal ancestors.

KG2422

Mentor
Even if the Bible has mistakes in it ,Jesus could still be the Messiah. The Bible was written by men other than Jesus. It's not His fault.