solis the great ?

jazbb

i was just reading that odlanier solis will be treating boxing fans around the world when he takes on hungarian human punchiing bagadrian rajkai on march 14th ,his manager turkish borned ahmet oener is dieing to oneup alexander povetkin and his fantastis run to the top.so oener is bating around big names botha, rahman, tua, that solis is planing fight but never fiights, unlike povetkin! if one is to believe oener, the big dogs are scared of his man, strange!! judgeingby the olympic champs last fight, a borng decision over titanic tamato can long, long who sports a record of 15-9-2 was on the bad end of some fast kos by poor opponents, tye fields 2.r.ko well maybe field is ok but harrison is a bum he kod long in 3 rounds,and tthe first round blowout at the hands of samuel ( i knock klitschko down three times ) peter, in the solis fight ,long got off the mat to end the fight vertical and sendiing the cubans stock downhill,after turning pro solis has showed little puunching power and a phycical appearance more like butterbean than his hero mike tyson, but the media love this feather fisted fat boy,i was just thinking, if solis was named oleg solismov would the mediabe so crazy about this guy???

white is right

Hall of Famer
Solis looks like he loves German sausage and beer. He is a blown up cruiserweight. I don't expect much of him. His promoter seems to be a guy who has learned how to promote from the Pt Barnum biography...
smiley11.gif
Edited by: white is right

Blue Devils

Mentor
It seems Solis will fight Francois Botha on June 27th on Friday night Fights in Miami.

Blue Devils

Mentor
Forget my last post. It now seems Solis-Botha has been rescheduled for July 4th in Istanbul,Turkey.

Blue Devils

Mentor
Solis fought last night. He fought a journeyman who took the fight on one weeks notice. He showed decent handspeed for a chubby heavy but he didn't impress anyone but Atlas of course
smiley24.gif

Blue Devils said:
Valuev-Solis Agreed To

Valuev Starts Training For Solis Bout

The first article is from a month ago. I haven't heard anything since. Arum says they're working out the date and venue...everything else has been agreed to. So I guess it's on.
Yea,Why do All the non-white's want valuev?
smiley68.gif
Maybe It's because their not scared of going to sleep! I'd like to see solis fight some one like olag platov! We would all say "Bye Bye Fattie!"

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I don't see why Valuev hasn't taken advantage of the rematch clause with Haye. He won the first fight yet was robbed in Germany. The only reason he may be hesitant is that the fight would probably happen in England and he wouldn't get a decision there.

whiteathlete33 said:
I don't see why Valuev hasn't taken advantage of the rematch clause with Haye.  He won the first fight yet was robbed in Germany.  The only reason he may be hesitant is that the fight would probably happen in England and he wouldn't get a decision there.
I believe some big money went to Valuev! To let the "Homo" win!

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Blue Devils said:
Valuev-Solis Agreed To

The first article is from a month ago. I haven't heard anything since. Arum says they're working out the date and venue...everything else has been agreed to. So I guess it's on.

As often happens, the old negro Don King has failed to negotiate a fight.
smiley6.gif

According to THIS report today, the fight with Solis is not happening in June after all and Valuev may retire.

Parody said:
Blue Devils said:
Valuev-Solis Agreed To

As often happens, the old negro Don King has failed to negotiate a fight.
smiley6.gif

According to THIS report today, the fight with Solis is not happening in June after all and Valuev may retire.
I remember this stuff back in the 90's with redick bowe! It was "Bowe is dieing to fight this guy! "Bowe can't waite to fight that guy!" But bowe never did it....

Westside

Hall of Famer
Bowe would crap his pants any time they mentioned him getting in the ring with Lewis. He avoided Lennox like the plague that he dumped one of his belts in the trash in order not to fight him. I guess he knew he could not beat him. Shorly thereafter, he was ruined by the "Foul Pole" Golota.

hawkeye

Guru
Lennox Lewis Koed Bowe as an ametuer. Bowe knew he has no chance against Lewis as a pro.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Anyone who wants the definition of a DWF needs to read this comment posted on boxing scene. Check this one out and try not to laugh.

man,klitschkos are so fake,so full of crap,you might not like Haye,but
what hes usually said,hes backed up,and he doesnt sugar coat bad
fights,atleast he told everyone the fraudley fight was for money and
wasnt good for his legacy and he would brutalise fraudley with ease.

vitali probably fell asleep in the first round and woke up at the end!.

solis couldnt stop an old 40 year old man who looked useless and so past it.

solis is a so overweight and unprofessional,if he comes in in that kind
of shape again,i hope vitali bashes him about and makes him regret not
being in decent shape.

Klitschko's are so fake and full of crap huh? David Haye has backed up what he's said. Are you f**king kidding me?

Edited by: whiteathlete33

ww

Guru
"Klitschko's are so fake and full of crap..."

They left out the part about them being "robots". I heard the announcers on the Solis fight, if you can call it that - it was only one step up from the Gaye-Harrison play act - calling the Klitschkos robots, and I think I heard the fools saying that Mayweather could beat them up both in one night, so that's where the **** and wigs on those boxing forums pick that up from. They're just parroting what's fed to them on their telavivavision.