So here in America.......

G

....the reason we don't see great white sprinters and footballers is because they aren't recruited or given an oppurtunity? What about the rest of the world? Why are they very few fast white guys places where they are no or few blacks? Why is Francis Obikwelu from Nigeria already the fasted sprinter ever representing Portugal? Where are those fast Frenchmen? Yes there was Pietro Mennea from Italy, but where are the rest? What about Asia? Where's the next Valery Borzov?

Why can Jamaica brag about.....

Asafa Powell

Percival Spencer

Raymond Stewart

Donovan Bailey

Linford Christie

...who all ran sub10.00 and were born there.

Jamaica has more sprint power than Europe and Asia combined.....why?

Please don't be naive and think there aren't sprinters over there. There are, but they just ain't that fast. Guess why?Edited by: Brutal

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
This argument is a total red herring. If you think you are going to post this stuff without response you are wrong. Every good black sprinter from some far away third world hovel comes to America and runs for a big time university with big time coaching and big time performance enhancing drugs. You make it sound like they stepped out of their grass hut and ran sub 10 sec one hundreds. WRONG. There is no difference between their training and cheating then there is American blacks. Connect the dots and wake up MAN.

G

jaxvid said:
This argument is a total red herring. If you think you are going to post this stuff without response you are wrong. Every good black sprinter from some far away third world hovel comes to America and runs for a big time university with big time coaching and big time performance enhancing drugs. You make it sound like they stepped out of their grass hut and ran sub 10 sec one hundreds. WRONG. There is no difference between their training and cheating then there is American blacks. Connect the dots and wake up MAN.

Oh really?

Asafa Powell runs for what US University? How about Francis Obikwelu? Go ahead give me the names of all those drug cheats. No not looking for accusations I'm looking for "proof".Edited by: Brutal

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Brutal said:
Asafa Powell runs for what US University? How about Francis Obikwelu? Go ahead give me the names of all those drug cheats. No not looking for accusations I'm looking for "proof".

Hey you found the only two guys who don't go to an American university. I wonder where they get their "stuff"?

G

jaxvid said:
Brutal said:
Asafa Powell runs for what US University? How about Francis Obikwelu? Go ahead give me the names of all those drug cheats. No not looking for accusations I'm looking for "proof".

Hey you found the only two guys who don't go to an American university. I wonder where they get their "stuff"?

Oh really?

How about Donovan Bailey, Linford Christie, Darrel Brown, Mark Lewis Francis, Bruny Surin and Usian Bolt?

So only black sprinters do "stuff"? You can prove that of course.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Linford Christie?

Wikipedia: At the 1988 Summer Olympics, Christie won silver behind Carl Lewis, though only after Ben Johnson, who set a new World Record in 9.79 seconds, had been disqualified for a doping offence. In fact, Christie's urine also contained metabolites of a banned substance, however he was not stripped of his silver medal.

Despite his athletic achievements, Linford Christie has been unable to escape a certain amount of notoriety surrounding the size of his "lunchbox".

Christie was disqualified in the 1996 Olympic final after two false starts, and in 1999, he was found guilty of using the banned drug nandrolone. Although the (now defunct) British athletic federation found him to be not guilty, the IAAF overruled and confirmed the suspension. Christie, who had for some time been focusing on coaching, subsequently retired.

G

Bart said:
Linford Christie?

Wikipedia: At the 1988 Summer Olympics, Christie won silver behind Carl Lewis, though only after Ben Johnson, who set a new World Record in 9.79 seconds, had been disqualified for a doping offence. In fact, Christie's urine also contained metabolites of a banned substance, however he was not stripped of his silver medal.

Despite his athletic achievements, Linford Christie has been unable to escape a certain amount of notoriety surrounding the size of his "lunchbox".

Christie was disqualified in the 1996 Olympic final after two false starts, and in 1999, he was found guilty of using the banned drug nandrolone. Although the (now defunct) British athletic federation found him to be not guilty, the IAAF overruled and confirmed the suspension. Christie, who had for some time been focusing on coaching, subsequently retired.

Did Christie run at an American University? Nope!