Sexiest & Hardest Ghetto Black Male Felon

Triad

Mentor
I came across this sickening web site while getting updates on the Knoxville Double Murder case. Not surprisingly, their killers are nominated for this award. Qualifications are to kill an advantaged white in the most gruesome/ horrible way imaginable.

Sexiest & Hardest Ghetto Black Male Felon Bragging Rights 2007

I don't think we hve anything to worry about when we're outnumbered here.
smiley5.gif

Freedom

Mentor
It is almost to stupid to be true, but I think it is. It looks like satire, but it isn't. Just a scum site. Raid it, abuse it, harass it and bother the writers that support murder, you can't get in trouble for that because they put your life in danger.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That type of stuff vindicates my viewpoints, i am not a racist but very much aware of who i am and of the truth about slavery etc. Why don't they have a sexiest african warlord/dictator award to celebrate the screwing over of their own race by those who actually captured the slaves since they have some hard on for an institution that has been defunct for over 150 years and still want to blame to woes of the world on it. Its such a convienent crutch.Edited by: Leonardfan

devans

Mentor
I think that site has been created by White people to inflame anti-black feelings and publicise black on white crime

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
devans said:
I think that site has been created by White people to inflame anti-black feelings and publicise black on white crime

That very well could be the case. However...if those mugs actually commit those heinous acts, they need to be drawn & quartered with a rusty hacksaw!

The Globalist Elite who control our government have given us reason to analyze things that way. They've pulled so many false-flag, black-ops/PYOPS over the decades. They also love using agent provacateurs as well. We can no longer blindly accept "events" (like the VaTech shootings) for face value. Sad but true!

C Darwin

Mentor
Who needs fringe websites to garner anti-black feelings when you can just pay attention to the tabloids.

Check out this fine young member of the black community.

Akon the entertainer.

Lance Alworth

Mentor
Figures Akon is a muslim from the African nation of Senegal. Where he is from, that type of deplorable behavior is considered normal. He also has 3 different wives. He sounds like JUST the man I would want my daughter (if I had one) to bring home

Triad

Mentor
There's an old expression about a monkey f'n a football, thanks Akon for the visual. Also, if you watch the link there is a concert filled with people offended by Imus' comments but perfectly OK with that behavior or treatment of their females.
smiley5.gif