say by by to the klitschkos

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
The topic starter may have the worst grammar in the histroy of this website, haha.

Dear god, even the thread title reads "by by" instead of "bye bye."

I love hearing expert advice from a person who spells the word stories.... "storys."

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
JD1986 said:
Although Haye vs. Wlad and Gomez vs. Vitali may be more competitive than each of their last fights, I am very confident both Klitschkos will win.

Great clip of Klitchko KOing Brock, it was almost funny, it looked like he was going to step on him after he put him on the canvas, maybe do a Tarzan roar
smiley36.gif
, he also was in no hurry to get to a neutral corner. Clearly the Klitschko's have disdain for out of shape, ignorant, trash talking africans.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I am really getting tired of all the wiggers and morons disrespecting the Klitschko's. They are the best the heavyweight division has seen in a long time. David Haye is a piece of trash and needs to shut his mouth. If I were Wladimir I would fight Arreloa and then Povetkin. In Vitali's case fight Gomez and his next mandatory. Do not give Haye a title shot until he has beaten several heawyweights. I really think Haye would lose to Ibragimov, Chagaev, Dimitrenko, and maybe even several other heavyweights.

Tired old White said:
The tale of the tape

Vitali has every Tale of the Tap advantage except age. My only concern is that the fight is in London which is Haye's backyard but not nearly concerned as I would be if it was in NYC or LA.

Vitali has fought in London before.

He won the WBO title back in 1999 by destroying Herbie Hide, who like Haye is a cruiserweight with no chin.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Chicanery shouldn't be a factor in this fight. Vitali is about 90 percent+ to win this fight by ko or wide points win. Also Britain has a bunch of no nonsense referees who tell the fighters to fight on if they receive borderline fouls to the head or belt line. So a dq loss would have to be a blatant foul.Edited by: white is right

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
If Haye loses, and he probably will, who will all the experts pick to be the next supposedly real deal?

Since, of course, they will never take any white fighter seriously.

The Hock

Master
After Vlad's last win he I noticed he made the HBO guy wait in line for an interview. You can tell his attitude has changed. His eyes have been opened to the entity that lurks in the background of the American media. Maybe he thought he could just fight his way out from under its shadow, but that's proven damn near impossible
so far.

I've heard living well is the best revenge, and doing well is living well. The Klitchko brothers are doing well. Certain elements hate that. We can all follow their example as best we can, and shame those who seem hell bent on putting us down.

white is right

Hall of Famer
HBO has been been relegated down the pecking order for interviews because they no longer foot the bill for production costs. As the Euro domination in boxing has emerged HBO has slowly put less money into their rights fees and production costs. So now they are in the pecking order that BBC and other Euro networks were in the 90's. I do think that there is a reason for this beyond the "Russians" are boring though.
smiley11.gif

P-NutLane

Guru
I think its funny how trolls come trollin, and you men point out to them the fact that they are idiots, and they go away.
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif