same ole crap

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Outstanding commentary gentlemen. It's good to read from enlightened folks like ya'll. Far too many (otherwise good) Americans are totally duped by the caste system and it's Globalist Elite funders/supporters. Irregardless if your outlook is positive or negative, we must try to educate all the folks we can on the big lie and propaganda machine of the caste system.

LabMan

Mentor
Much more fine commentary from Mr. Wassall,and other solid writers can be found in The Nationalist Times each month,it is a good feeling to have "a hard copy of intelligence"delivered to my home each month,and an even better feeling to be able to distribute this fine work to homes in my area.

I know from feedback that I have received from folks not connected to the internet,that this very patriotic publication is making a difference!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
LabMan said:
I know from feedback that I have received from folks not connected to the internet,that this very patriotic publication is making a difference!

That is, when their wives allow them to read it!
smiley36.gif

Alpha Male

Mentor
Fantastic post Don! This site has really changed my life. I used to repress my thoughts that differed from my PC indoctrination - not any more. Moreover, articles about white sprinters and European boxers inspired me to try both those sports, and I still sprint till this day.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I honestly think we will eventually get "one" white RB through the cracks of the caste system. It will eventually happen when all the chips fall right. He will be drafted in the first two rounds and will not be suited b/c of body frame and blazing speed measurables to bulk up to FB. Bulking him up this player to play FB would even make the drunken fans question what's going on.

It could be Sam McGuffie, it could be Brandon Wegher or some other incredible talent. This player is going to be scrutinized beyond belief and he will truly have to rise up and dominate the competition with no slumps until he is fully established. But in the right circumstance (a fair coach, a good o-line etc.) there will be an exceptional player who overcomes the caste system because thing work out right for them.

Sam McGuffie is by far our best option right and is probably the best one in some time. This is b/c of the publicity he is getting and his statistics and jaw dropping athletic measurements legitimizing his talent to the masses. As much as sites like Rivals are doing everything in their power to lie to the general public, some are seeing through it.

Rivals has taken heat I've heard in the Texas Media. Sam has gotten publicity from SI and is in their top 100 players. Tom Lemming still has Sam as the #3 HB in the nation. And even an ESPN contributer Lorne Chan (who is Chinese by the way) did an article talking about the stereotyping McGuffie has faced.

Not to mention the Logic Times Wolverine Blog doing an article that was formerly one of the first searches for McGuffie that came up on Google. McGuffie may be our player to make it through. He will have to become a dominant all-American type player at Michigan though and not let down at all at the NFL combine.

When this player makes it through every level, whether it be Sam McGuffie or someone else, they will by virtue of the fact have to be a very special player to overcome this. The only thing constant is society is change and I honestly think 10 years from now the NFL will closer resemble the early and mid 80s (except for more black QBs and Offensive linemen) than it does now.

The white player that makes it through and outperforms everyone's expectations b/c they are underrated by the Cultural Marxist media will be received warmly by the average Joe white fan. His Jersey's will sell like hot cakes the way Larry Bird's did in the late 80s and the NFL will then find it acceptable to have not one, but maybe 3 or 4 white guys in the NFL that are first or second team HBs.

And honestly b/c I'm generally a grateful person it wouldn't be that bad to have 3 or 4 white RBs get good playing time every year. It is also easier to follow when their are few of them and easier to adamantly root for them b/c they are underdogs.

The 1980s NBA had phenomenal ratings and by the same way, every game this player plays in will average high ratings the way Bird's Celtics did.

My conclusion is this can't go on forever, society will eventually wake up to this or become sick of the status quo. This is the information age after all and there is so much information available. A famous writer doing a book on the lies of racial stereotyping could very well be another thing that wakes some of the masses up by discussing the "elephant in the room"

Guys let's not get down and keep the optimism!

smiley32.gif

LabMan

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
LabMan said:

true

That is, when their wives allow them to read it!
smiley36.gif

[/QUOTE

true enough,paper may be read if not delivered on Valentines day,will be disposed of,if "the little lady"finds it first.