Russians, a Lost Generation, and MMA

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Just received this via email. Unsigned, no introduction from the author, here it is:

Russian, Blacks, A Lost Generation, and MMA

Boxing's an ethnically sensitive sport there's no getting away from it.

Boxing is war and what war isn't, at least, a bit racial?

Now the art and challenge of pugilism is one of them sports where a win has many more connotations than in other pursuits.

A white guy loses in tennis, so what, it's not the end of the world. In badminton, well I imagine racially aware fans might dislike it, but let's face it, if it was commonly known whites where the best at the sport, to most, it wouldn't matter.

But then you've got boxing. A sport, where two bare chested men fight and try to knock each other out. It means alot if your good at it. If you can fight, you have a power. A gift. Respect. You're looked at with disgust by some, sure, but woman like a tough guy to protect them and nations employ them to defend their realm. Now, if a race. A people, are looked at as the toughest men on earth, then that status has a hellacious effect on other avenues, it means an awful, awful, lot!

From the incipient of boxing, in America, it was segregated. Guy's like the pugnacious John l Sullivan drunk, womanized, and brawled his way through other tough white guys and decreed he could "like any son of a bitch in the house." And he could. Then came along a good looking young banker Gentlemen Jim.
This guy was a phenomena. He was a ring master - proud of his race - and he beat old John L for the title. And this athletic man fought the leading black fighter Peter Jackson and drawed with him, a white American a top fighter think about it.

Next came James Jeffries. A man amongst men, built like they no longer make them and maybe the most athletic champion ever. Again this white American beat every black man he fought.

Then came Jack Johnson. Now Johnson was good, but again, he lost to white guy's a few times. In fact a skinny guy, the progeny of polish immigrants, called Joe Choynski knocked him out. Johnson behaved like an animal, during his reign, he disrespected opponents, beat women and enraged, a then, proud America.

But then next was a guy from the west, a hard case, lighting the imagination of a nation. Jack Dempsey was tough. He beat many top guy's white and black during a career that still, is the stuff of legand! Sure the manassa mauler drew the colour line once he won the title. There was a guy called Harry Willis he didn't fight, but Dempsey wanted too fight him. He signed the fight once, but because of Jack Johnsons behavior before poor Harry didn't get his break. It was a shame, but he lost to another top white heavyweight Jack Sharkey. Do you see where I'm going. Can't you see a pattern? Can you see the facts?

The facts was, the white American used to be at least equal to the negro fighters. Hell even many people's best p4p pound ever, Sugar Ray Robinson lost to a plethora of white guys then strangely something happened. The sixties. I'm surprised it's not often talked about, but white men seemed to become terrible at fighting. And thus, after the likes of Rocky Marciano and Ingemar johansson there wasn't a Caucasian undisputed champ until, Vitally Klitchko many years later. It seemed in the interlude between the Russian boxing revolution white's really couldn't fight. People forgot about Willy Pep and his genius. The raging bull, tough, but you know that was then, his kind don't exist no more. Micky walker, Harry Greb, I could go on and on, the guy's them days, the white guys could fight, but it seemed, like I said, there was a racial regression on a grand scale.

So the sixties came and the zeitgeist was right's for blacks. Martin lurther king made that speech. Cassias clay, later muhammad Ali, was the champ and the media changed. In the start of the century the media was openly racist against blacks, and, no, I'm not praising that. But I also won't praise the shift to another extreme, vehement anti white racism. No longer was white history displayed in it's true light, a triumph against staggering odds, by a superlative people; who brought the world, the modern world, to less inspired, less advanced races. No the media highlighted the egregious slave trade like whites invented it. They talked of lynchings, but never mentioned it was typically in response to serious crimes, useally against women. No this change was felt all across sport, and is it a coincidence white high achievement ended at this time?

People are funny. We tend too, and can be, very brave if we have people behind us. If we're fighting for something, and we believe others are behind us we will give our life's for a cause. But if we get called names, and there's propaganda [television] against us people will just give up if no one cares about injustice. Now a whole people. The builders of America, the race that conquered the world who where the Vikings, the Franks, Persians, and the Germans where now told even loving your people was racist. Did they lose spirit, you bet, no longer was there guys fighting like warriors with pride in their hearts, no, guy's now had to apologize and justifie even trying to beat a black in the ring. Does that sound crazy, why, if a Caucasian said I really wanted to win, he'd have too explain "oh, but not in a racist way." And that Physcology has a massive effect. Also the media, that organzation that's meant to be impartial and free. Well they praised up the black fighters, and not before long, people believed the negro in the nobal art was racially superior.

Now belief is a funny thing. Some positive thinking guru, Antony Robbins, said belief meant, in life, the difference between success and failure. And he described something that made me understand how important belief really is. Tony Robbins talked off split personality disorders and, frankly it made me understand the nature of self more than anything I've ever heard. These people really change when they become the new person. Not just mental, but physical. He described how eye colour changed blue to brown, even people had illnesses like diabetes in one personality and not in the next. Now if a whole race believes it can't fight, then darling, it can't fight. It's clear, that the group consciousness that created guy's like tommy Loughran and Billy conn, was now producing guys who just didn't believe they could fight at all.

But ocasionally you'd get glimpses of the Caucasian's real ability. In isolated places, useally homogeneous, guys come out and became flashbacks to times long gone. Ken Buchanan, a great fighter, had a dream, he didn't buy the rubbish pertaining to blacks. He didn't need too, the edinbourgh of his youth was monoracial he led a dovish existence and was proud to be a Scottish warrior. He still believed. Some South Africans done well, the reason was they again wheren't spoon feed the surreptitious media and it's message of the black superman. But still, blacks dominated.

But something was brewing. The fighting spirit of the Aryan warrior. In the east, there was a group of people who kept the original standards of the Aryan. These people hadn't been corrupted by the materialism, media, and self hatred of western whites. The spirit, essence, of the viking warrior, the conquistadors, the British empire coursed through their veins like dynamite. Marxism had taken it's toil. These sports mad, desperate men wheren't oppolgizing for nobody they where Russian and proud of it. First come Andrew Golota, although he wasn't Russian and he was very failable he had a different flavour to the useall white fighters, this guy came to fight. But, and, he did do well early on. He battered Riddock Bowe twice, but unfortunately, a precarious mental state meant Andrew Golota never made it.

Now in my childhood I loved fighting sports. I boxed, did judo and never bought the crap black people where better at boxing. But so many did, even once my actual boxing coach told me he believed this myth. But as the x files propouned, the truth is out there. Along came mma, and things become very intresting. White men where good at it, and because of this, many started to question the lie of black athletic supremacy. From an event by the brilliant Gracie family to showcase their beautiful and very effective form of jujitsui, mushroomed the worlds most realistic fighting sport and it was led by very tough, very athletic, very white guys - who proved you just can't keep a good man down.

The last few years have been truly great for a Caucasian who supports his own fighters. We've had Chuck Liddel punch his way through many different foes; Fedor Emelianenko, that guy can fight, he is unassalably the sports number one; Gsp is considered the most athletic in the sport, it really has become a showcase for white toughness. Sure it hasn't gone all our way. Caucasians aren't unbeatable. But, and this an important but, when whites lose they are not being dominated like before. You see, judo, wrestling, kickboxing, there minority sports and in general white people BELIEVED they where good at them. The media made a mistake. It put Caucasian's as hero's on the screen. Guys like Chuck Norris, steven seagal, they put in the mind of people in martial arts anyone can be a tough guy. Now non whites just believed in themselves anyway, but this new sport proved, to me, that we are what we think. You see, like the pre sixties boxers, when the whites lost another guy would come along and defeated the non white, we again, our people, became elite fighters. There is dominating guys who ain't Caucasain I ain't claiming we're supermen, but in general we are among the best fighters in the sport.

Now, lets get back to the Russians. Lennox Lewis was a great champion you can't doubt it. But during the end of his reign a few unfamiler people started showing up in his division. Two brother's, Ukrainian's, made waves and they where different. From the Russian sports machine these guys wanted the title and had faith, real faith, they'd get it. The youngest brother was knocking people out. The oldest was too, and like the sixties black revolution they empowered a whole genotype with a "you know, we can do it" mentality!

Wladimir won a title, and vitally and Lewis meet in a fight that sent shock waves down the boxing world. This white guy wasn't going there to just "do his best," he went to win and would of done if he hadn't of had a freak accident and cut his face wide open. It's got to be said Lennox Lewis is a racist. He has said he'd never lose to a white guy, among other slurs, and nothing was said. But Alan Minter? Vitally wanted a rematch, but regardless of what people say Lewis knew he'd meet his match and didn't want to lose to a white guy. Then all of a sudden the floodgates opened. Vitally became undisputed champion. Then his brother followed suit. Then all the contenders where also whites from the former soviet countries. What was happening? Surely the media would go into a frenzy, even if it was for the change, right? No. Since the sport's glamour division has changed, so have the media. No longer is the undisputed champion a worldwide household name, now a true dominating champion like Wladimir is shunned. Why?? Because he ain't American maybe, but neither was Lewis. In this racially sensitive dark age pride in anything racial is seen as racist and you can't tell me this sick attitude hasn't got anything to do with Wladimir's anonymity. The main contenders are now nearly all white. Hell, some are even quick and athletic, but the excuses keep coming. One erroneous argument is this. It's laughable, all the best blacks are in other sports. Well anyone can say that, how about all the best black athletes get beat, it maybe painful but it's true.

But this revolution has many levels. Whites are starting to wake up. I read Kelly Pavlik and he said anti white racism, in sports, pissed him off. You see, it's real and many guys aren't putting up with it no more, and importantly not believing it. Now as I write this, every champion from heavy down to middleweight is white and I won't apologize for saying I'm proud of it. It's this attitude, this spirit, that made us again become the greatest warriors on earth anyway!

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Excellent piece! Well said!

I had heard that white fighters often fought black fighters and won in the days when boxing was supposedly segregated.

Official propaganda says as soon as a black fighter (Jack Johnson) won the heavyweight title whites got scared and segregated the sport again. But that was not the case, and besides, Johnson WAS beaten by white fighters.

I have heard similar stories about baseball, where all-white all star teams played - and defeated - all black all star teams down in Mexico when the game was still segregated in the U.S. But I don't expect to see movies or ESPN/PBS documentaries about this.
Edited by: Liverlips

Westside

Hall of Famer
On a side note, has anyone else observed that the ESPN site no longer has the boxing link up front on its web page. You have to "look" for it. I suspect if the affelets were dominating in the sport, the powers that be wouldn't dare try to hide it!

Just another example of the MSM trying to diminish or hide the fact that WHITES are dominating a sport that some believed blacks should rule. As Jew writer Farhood stated the current "ills of boxing" has caused ESPN to deem it no longer important.
smiley7.gif

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Great information in that article; I remember when I was in grade school a lot of whigger boys really hated on Tommy Morrisson for no good reason other than he was a good boxer who happened not to be black, and it spooked them.

One correction though -- Dempsey didn't lose the belt to Sharkey, he lost it to Gene Tunney, one of the finest ring tacticians of all time. Sharkey got the belt in the eliminator tourney after Tunney retired as champion.

Also it was Jess Willard who made the big speech about drawing the color line after outlasting Jack Johnson in their championship bout.

Maple Leaf

Mentor
Very passionate and intense writing. As GiovaniMarcon pointed out it is not all historically factual, but it is worthy and deserving of our praise none the less. The essential theme that white men are back in the fighting sports with a vengeance rings true.

WXYZ

I read an article by Kelly Pavlik way back when he was like 11 and 0 talking about how horrible the racism was. It was an eye opener.

Alpha Male

Mentor
This is a great piece with plenty of information about the early days where boxing's white champions supposedly were afraid to fight blacks. The lie is a clever, manipulative way to discredit past white champions, and by that extension, past white culture.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Whites in the US have been programmed to be afraid of blacks. Watch any movie and you always have the "brotha" threatening or scaring the white guy. Blacks are supposed to be extremely fast, strong, and athletic. This myth however is getting smashed slowly.

Maple Leaf

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:
Whites in the US have been programmed to be afraid of blacks. Watch any movie and you always have the "brotha" threatening or scaring the white guy. Blacks are supposed to be extremely fast, strong, and athletic. This myth however is getting smashed slowly.

I would like to clarify something to this topic, and perhaps this is a subject better suited for the Happy Hour forum, but here it is: white men are no more scared of blacks than anyone else. The difference between a black punk and a white punk is that the black one is much more likely to carry a gun and is much more likely to be ruthless enough to use it as black youths typically care less for human life than do white youths. This likelihood of carrying a gun makes people want to avoid blacks like the black plague and this is why most white people are less likely to challenge blacks. White men are not intimidated by your typical skinny black who wears clothes five times his size to hide his bone rack of a body. No, white just do not want to get shot. Whites know that when you break a black kid's face for breaking into your car he likely tell his "homies" about it and -as a group- they will try and seek revenge for "dissing" the puke. So whites think it better to be smart and just back down and avoid challenging blacks altogether because we are in a no-win situation much of the time.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Just reading this for the first time and it is a good effort, even if anonymous. Also, I agree with P-Nutlane.

j41181

Master
American whites have become SHEEPS, no wonder blacks and other minorities like picking them off like coyotes. Russians are like POLAR BEARS, they will make mince meat out of these black coyotes.