Rugby Mag

B&BMan

Has anyone seen the new cover of Rugby Magazine yet? It's unreal. The back of the new issue has a Negro scoring a try also. The March issue was almost as bad -- the cover was aphoto froma USA/New Zealand match, but not oneof the5 players pictured were White, which is unrepresentative of these teams' makeup.Rugby Magazineobviously has some sort of anti-White/multiculturalist agenda. Itcertainly doesn't reflecttheethnic makeup of thegame - rugby is oneof the Whitest sports I can think of. Needless to say I won't be resubscribing. It's a boring read anyway. Website: www.rugbymag.com

-- A Politically-Incorrect Rugby Fan.

cover.jpg

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yes, Welcome to Caste Football B&BMan. I don't know much about Rugby, but I'm sure its full of caste wanna-be's just like every other sport. By the way, that is one ugly dude.

Bronk

Mentor
I "played" Rugby until I was 30-years-old after discovering it in the Marines. It is a great sport, my second favorite behind football. I only wish we had an RFC when I was in high school.

Those of you who do not know much about this great game should study up on it. I would suggest you start by buying a copy of "Rugby For Dummies." Do not be put off by the title, anyone who wants to know more about this great game, which is still white dominated, is highly intelligent.

More American kids should be introduced to and play Rugby.

B&BMan

Thanks for the welcomes and helpful info. And yes, thatcertainly is one ugly mug.

Incidentally, some people might be surprised tolearn the United States still holds the Olympic Gold Medal in rugby.The main reason beingthat it hasn't beenpart ofthe Games for 80 or soyears, and the U.S. (esp. the West Coast) wasa world-class competitorin those days. Irecently read they plan toreinstate rugby, so enjoy the little remaining Olympicglory while it lasts. Edited by: B&BMan

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Hmm, do you think we'll get killed by other teams once the Olympics start rugby back up? If so, why?

Kiwi

I know this thread has been dead for ages, but being a big rugby fan, I just thought i'd throw in my two cents.

The reason the US would get killed if rugby got back into the olympics is because they are currently ranked 13th in the world and are regularly thrashed by the top 8 teams. If, however, they could attract some college football players or even an NFL player or two, they would become much more competitive. For example, The only real world class american rugby player was Dan Lyle, a former Tight End who trialled out for the Vikings and the Redskins. At 6'5 and 252 pounds, he was one of the better flankers in world rugby. If the USA rugby team could get a few more players like him, they would be a very competitive side.

I'd also just like to point out that the black guy on the magazine cover is Sireli Bobo, a melanesian fijian, NOT an african. He's a fairly decent guy, and would be a great rugby player if he had a brain and didn't drop the ball all the time.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
All I know is he's lucky he didn't bite his damn tongue off!
smiley36.gif