Ronda "Rowdy" Rousey

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like the UFC will feature McGregor and Rousey on the same card at Cowboys' Stadium later this year. They expect 100,000 ppl to attend. Two superstar White fighters on the world stage. Yeah, but here at CF lets call Rousey a tool and negress! Yeah thats the way to attract more members here. Don, help!

I think the "black ancestry" is a non-starter because of what David Holly wrote, but I understand where Stevo is coming from. Unfortunately we are very far from the ideal now after 50 years of non-stop cultural communism. I remember when the U.S. media mocked East German female swimmers and Soviet bloc female athletes in general for being muscled up and unfeminine, but they now look petite and demure by comparison to today's promoted macho American women.

It's a good thing that Rhonda is a White phenom rather than a "magical" one, but yeah in a healthy society the whole masculinization of girls and women would be seen for the evil that it is. But better her than another Serena Williams type dominating that niche in a fallen country.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like the UFC will feature McGregor and Rousey on the same card at Cowboys' Stadium later this year. They expect 100,000 ppl to attend. Two superstar White fighters on the world stage. Yeah, but here at CF lets call Rousey a tool and negress! Yeah thats the way to attract more members here. Don, help!

I think the "black ancestry" is a non-starter because of what David Holly wrote, but I understand where Stevo is coming from. Unfortunately we are very far from the ideal now after 50 years of non-stop cultural communism. I remember when the U.S. media mocked East German female swimmers and Soviet bloc female athletes in general for being muscled up and unfeminine, but they now look petite and demure by comparison to today's promoted macho American women.

It's a good thing that Rhonda is a White phenom rather than a "magical" one, but yeah in a healthy society the whole masculinization of girls and women would be seen for the evil that it is. But better her than another Serena Williams type dominating that niche in a fallen country.

Also, it's a gentleman's agreement here that we root for who we want. There is quite a difference in political views, which also has to be taken into account. Keep it civil and respectful when disagreeing.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Like I said, she may have a tiny bit of black ancestry but in this case it would be impossible for the media and racists to hype her up as a black super athlete. If she were a quarter black and had some black features, she'd be marketed as the a female Ali. How much longer until we start hearing complains about the lack of black female mma fighters and the extreme push to get some in there?

elispeedster

Mentor
Like I said, she may have a tiny bit of black ancestry but in this case it would be impossible for the media and racists to hype her up as a black super athlete. If she were a quarter black and had some black features, she'd be marketed as the a female Ali. How much longer until we start hearing complains about the lack of black female mma fighters and the extreme push to get some in there?

Rhonda is white...Her biological Dad is of German origin. Her mom is Venezuelan, looks more White and Ameri-Indian. I don't know where the Sub Saharan African is. Rousey is White. End of Story

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
She's clearly White. I don't care for MMA myself, let alone women's MMA, but that is a White woman.

I can't say if she's a Whigger or whatever because I don't know about her, nor do I care to know about her, but dude, that's a White girl.

The fact that people are trying to call her Black says more about their own wishful thinking and racism than anything else.

It's just like when people try to say Babe Ruth was Black.

They can't STAND the fact that a "greatest of all time" candidate is White, or even that a moderately talented flavor of the month is White.

If an athlete is mostly White or another race but partially Black, racists will ALWAYS try to "claim" that athlete if that athlete is well-accomplished (ie, Tiger Woods, any number of NBA players, etc.)

In the case of White super athletes who are clearly White-bread honkeys, the tactic then changes to "they're just not that good."

Case in point: Larry Bird, Dirk Nowitzki, Tom Brady, on and on an on.

If Larry Bird were Black, all people including insecure Blacks would compare him favorably to Jordan in a lot of ways, I think. People do that in a justifiable way anyway, but of course they're "racist" for doing so.

If Tom Brady were Black people would be saying these allegations against him are racist.

The fact that he isn't Black compels them instead to:

a. say he isn't that good
b. say he's a cheater
c. complain that Black quarterbacks WOULD be as good but aren't because of racism, and not because Black quarterbacks SUCK.

white is right

Hall of Famer
It's not mentioned because she has no noticeable black traits. If she looked black in the slightest the media would hype the **** out of it. They'd most certainly imply that her athleticism comes from her black ancestry.
I don't consider her Black but the media loves minority firsts. It seems like the non existing glass ceiling needs to be forever cracked. Here is a photo of Caucasian looking "Black" swimmer Anthony Irvin....http://swimswam.com/anthony-ervin-raia-rapida-sunday/ On his Wikapedia page he dryly notes he wasn't "Black" until he won gold and then he became "Black"...

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I largely agree with Stevo regarding the arrogant, foul mouth "d00$hb@ggette" Rousey. ***However, I would pull for her against any/all "non-White" fighters (colored, oriental, latina, etc.).

Stevo

Anyone that finds interest in women(whatever race they are) pounding the crap out of each other and believes in this feminist nonsense is so far behind intellectually and morally they aren't worth our time. They are total sheep.

BTW, one can admire female athleticism and there is a place for it in the western tradition. For example all the great white european women, particularly slavic women, in tennis. This disgusting display known as female MMA has nothing to do with that however.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Anyone that finds interest in women(whatever race they are) pounding the crap out of each other and believes in this feminist nonsense is so far behind intellectually and morally they aren't worth our time. They are total sheep.

BTW, one can admire female athleticism and there is a place for it in the western tradition. For example all the great white european women, particularly slavic women, in tennis. This disgusting display known as female MMA has nothing to do with that however.
Nah, stop projecting. I do not believe in hyper femisism nor that I am intellectually/morally lacking. Sheep? where have you been? projecting I sense. I am just promoting her athletic excellence. That is all. Speak for yourself and not project BS. Thanks. In the end she is earning a great living. All of your hating and implying that I am pro feminist or lacking in smarts or morality is utter horse sh*t!!!!! Its really astounding that I have to defend a White Athlete and myself here at CF. WTF!

Last edited:

Kaptain

Master
Well I thought about how I feel on this issue. First off, she is white. The eye test is really all that counts and she passes easily. I'm guessing she has more white DNA than most people considered 100% white that we rooted for on the Spanish soccer team.

Secondly, I've decided after much thought that I don't have a problem with Women's MMA. Nor do I have a problem with Women's power lifting, shot putting, or cross fitting. Women who lift weights generally look pretty good absent of Steroids. I also don't have a problem with men in less macho - and sometimes less athletic sports such as golf, bowling, tennis, ping pong, curling, shooting, archery etc.

Lastly, Rousey is over-hyped there is no doubt but I am damn glad that she is white. The fact is that an average high school male wrestler could beat her easily. It's total non-sense that people think that she could compete against the men. She must have landed 20 punches on that Brazilian women before the Brazilian was knocked out - the only real knock out I have ever seen from the women. One punch from a semi-athletic middle aged man could kill those girls. The fight would literally last five seconds.

booth

Mentor

man,I joined this site to praise white athletes and to find out more about white athletes I have not heard about.I did not know that this site had a bunch of liberal thinking college educated know it alls. She is a trash talking, ass kicking,beautiful White women.Live with it, deal with it and accept it.

icsept

Master
I can't stand women's mma. In my opinion, it is disgusting. Furthermore, the quality of fighting is garbage Obviously, there is a complete lack of talent and depth in women's fighting. Another thing I've noticed is that women react to pain completely different than men. When a man gets hit, there's an adrenaline rush and fighting instinct. I've seen women fighters take a kick to the gut, and they look like they want to quit because their instincts tell them to protect their reproductive system.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Kaptain said:
Lastly, Rousey is over-hyped there is no doubt but I am damn glad that she is white. The fact is that an average high school male wrestler could beat her easily. It's total non-sense that people think that she could compete against the men. She must have landed 20 punches on that Brazilian women before the Brazilian was knocked out - the only real knock out I have ever seen from the women. One punch from a semi-athletic middle aged man could kill those girls. The fight would literally last five seconds.

Not sure if she'd lose to a male high school wrestler of the same weight in an MMA fight, as her judo and BJJ skills are very good. But yeah, any man with athletic ability would trounce her in a fist fight. But this easily-recognizable fact doesn’t stop company shills like Joe Rogan from blathering about how Rousey “could beat 50% of the UFC’s male bantamweights”...

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/3/2/...esnar-mma-news

Really, Joe? Perhaps she’d like a chance to put her “girl power” on display against the division champion, TJ Dillashaw? The two fighters are, quite literally, the exact same height (Dillashaw is 5’ 6” and Ronda is actually an inch taller at 5’ 7”) and weight (135 lbs), yet their respective physiques seem a bit different, don’t they?

TJ-Dillashaw-Victorious-PI-CH-660x330.jpg

Ronda-Rousey:-UFC-190-Weigh-In-at-the-HSBC-Arena--08-662x993.jpg

Ahh, but never mind that Dillashaw looks like a shredded body builder and Rousey looks like an in-shape woman from an exercise infomercial…gender is merely one of those man-made “social constructs” that must be eliminated from civilization post-haste! Compare the KO power in each of their last title fights…

[video=youtube;LCbMOchSqhc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCbMOchSqhc[/video]

rousey-gif.gif

Which barrage of punches would you rather absorb? After seeing this, isn’t it obvious that men and women are completely “equal” in every capacity? What, you think Dillashaw hits harder, do you? Sexist, bigoted, male chauvinist pig! Truthfully, I’d love to see Rousey fight any UFC male bantamweight. Oh, wait, the little feminist loud-mouth already stated the following…

There should never be a situation where there’s an arena full of people gathered around cheering about a man hitting a woman. It’s an actual man hitting a women and that’s never acceptable.

How utterly convenient! So you get to talk endless trash about how “bad ass” you are, but never have to actually back it up because fighting a man would “send the wrong message about domestic violence.” Notice how she didn’t say anything about the evils of women hitting men, despite the fact that statistics show that women initiate domestic violence more often than men. I guess she didn’t mention that women abuse men because, you know, we’re men, we should be able to tolerate violence from women without police intervention, battered men's shelters, and endless pity from the media. What's the matter, JoeSixPack, you can't take a few punches/scratches from a girl? You must be a Grade A p-ssy! That's exactly how sexism against men works in the West.

And why can’t women fight men in MMA? Haven’t you seen Hollywood films, Ronda? I’ve seen countless movies in which women manage to murder a room full of men with the flick of a wrist! Haven’t you heard all the media hype that you’re the “world’s most dominant athlete?” Haven’t you read about all the women you’ve inspired to have the same gender-identity disease that you have?

She’s scared to fight a man and she found the perfect excuse not to. Like all feminists, she’s an “ass-kicker” when it’s convenient and a “damsel in distress” when that is more suiting.

Aside from being an ultra-confused, hyper-contradictory, militant Female Chauvinist Pig, Ronda also listens to rap, talks like a wigger, curses like a drunk pirate, and won’t touch gloves with her opponents or show them respect after defeating them.

Last edited:

booth

Mentor
I can't stand women's mma. In my opinion, it is disgusting. Furthermore, the quality of fighting is garbage Obviously, there is a complete lack of talent and depth in women's fighting. Another thing I've noticed is that women react to pain completely different than men. When a man gets hit, there's an adrenaline rush and fighting instinct. I've seen women fighters take a kick to the gut, and they look like they want to quit because their instincts tell them to protect their reproductive system.
Please do me a favor, turn your tv to another channel or cut it off. It is a sport dominated by a white athlete which is all I care about.It takes a lot of courage to get in a ring knowing you might get your ass kicked.

Stevo

Nah, stop projecting. I do not believe in hyper femisism nor that I am intellectually/morally lacking. Sheep? where have you been? projecting I sense. I am just promoting her athletic excellence. That is all. Speak for yourself and not project BS. Thanks. In the end she is earning a great living. All of your hating and implying that I am pro feminist or lacking in smarts or morality is utter horse sh*t!!!!! Its really astounding that I have to defend a White Athlete and myself here at CF. WTF!

I am definitely not calling you a sheep. I am responding to what you said about my comments offending people and keeping them from the site. If they are such politically correct feminists that they can handle my disgust with women fighting or pointing out her black ancestry they are honestly sheep and not worth our time. Our efforts can go towards converting people who aren't so dumb and brainwashed.

Stevo

man,I joined this site to praise white athletes and to find out more about white athletes I have not heard about.I did not know that this site had a bunch of liberal thinking college educated know it alls. She is a trash talking, ass kicking,beautiful White women.Live with it, deal with it and accept it.

How is any of what I said liberal?

Westside

Hall of Famer
Please do me a favor, turn your tv to another channel or cut it off. It is a sport dominated by a white athlete which is all I care about.It takes a lot of courage to get in a ring knowing you might get your ass kicked.
​+

L

Lew

I don't care if she's a 100% White. I don't support masculine women.

booth

Mentor
How is any of what I said liberal?

First of all I hope you are not a liberal,however I have never had a disscussion with one where if i did not agree with them on their view point I was called dumb and not smart enough to carry on a conversation with. I will always listen to another person thoughts on any subject,just return the favor and listen to mined.

Stevo

First of all I hope you are not a liberal,however I have never had a disscussion with one where if i did not agree with them on their view point I was called dumb and not smart enough to carry on a conversation with. I will always listen to another person thoughts on any subject,just return the favor and listen to mined.

I never called you dumb.

icsept

Master

I explicitly qualified my statement with "IN MY OPINION". That opinion was not directed to anyone in particular. If you disagree with my opinion, you could counter some of my specific objections rather than directing me to "change the channel." Maybe I've been changing the channel too quickly and I've missed something worthwhile?

booth

Mentor
I explicitly qualified my statement with "IN MY OPINION". That opinion was not directed to anyone in particular. If you disagree with my opinion, you could counter some of my specific objections rather than directing me to "change the channel." Maybe I've been changing the channel too quickly and I've missed something worthwhile?
When you post a statement on a public forum, the statement is open to replies from ever one who reads the forum.If I had a suggestion to you, it would be not to quit watching womens mma,give it another chance.There is some outstanding women fighters.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Women's fighting is a carnival due to the lack of depth. The UFC has essentially created two weight divisions because of two phenoms who are wiping out the pitiful competition that they are facing.

MMA is in the position women's boxing was in 20ish years ago when Christy Martin was flattening tomboys and lesbians on Don King under cards. Unless there is an amateur feeding system don't expect much improvement over the next few years because it is hard to learn mma in your mid 20's with only one martial art background.

Personally I don't like women's fighting because the quality is terrible, aside from Gina Corano who was truly protected because she had a photogenic look, the kind of woman attracted to MMA is the kind of woman is going to be a tomboy at best if not a bull dyke. There is a reason why White wants nothing to do with Cyborg, it's because if she beats Rousey she will have ruined his cash cow and Cyborg won't be marketable.

Ps Cyborg vs Carano looked like a jail beat down..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOAs68YcTzs

white is right

Hall of Famer

Yes if you are just inquisitive and look back at the athletes in track and field from the 60's to the drug fueled 70's the body fat drop and muscle gain is noticeable. But when you compare what was lampooned by the western press as a PED body then, looks down right feminine compared to Carmelita Jeter, Flo Jo and the various Jamaican woman that have swept medals at the world track and field champions since 2008.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Women's fighting is a carnival due to the lack of depth. The UFC has essentially created two weight divisions because of two phenoms who are wiping out the pitiful competition that they are facing.

MMA is in the position women's boxing was in 20ish years ago when Christy Martin was flattening tomboys and lesbians on Don King under cards. Unless there is an amateur feeding system don't expect much improvement over the next few years because it is hard to learn mma in your mid 20's with only one martial art background.

Personally I don't like women's fighting because the quality is terrible, aside from Gina Corano who was truly protected because she had a photogenic look, the kind of woman attracted to MMA is the kind of woman is going to be a tomboy at best if not a bull dyke. There is a reason why White wants nothing to do with Cyborg, it's because if she beats Rousey she will have ruined his cash cow and Cyborg won't be marketable.

Ps Cyborg vs Carano looked like a jail beat down..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOAs68YcTzs

Outstanding analysis WIR. I suspect "Cyborg" would hand Rousey her pompous @$$ to her.

Ditto on your rant (above) Thrashen. Her personality is garbage, she lacks sportsmanship & is protected against (comparative) tomato cans.