robbie frey

phil3333

anyone else following this young man,he is a very talented tb with alota speed and in two of<div>the four games uconn has played he has gained over 100 yards in limited duty as a back up to</div><div>jordon toddman.</div><div>
</div><div>even with his success he has somehow disappeared on the depth chart and in todays game</div><div>didn't get not one carry. the game announcers made a big deal out of how the team needed</div><div>to find a good backup for toddman to give him rest and the coach moved a black linebacker</div><div>to offense who played ahead of frey and got a few carries. you could not find a better example of</div><div>the caste football system at its worst.</div>

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Frey didn't play due to an apparent injury, if i recall correctly. i may be wrong, though.

but what's really noticeable is the pattern that has developed.Frey (like so many White athletes) only got his opportunity to shineafter every black player on the depth chart got injured. when finally given a chance, he dominated. then, when the black player(s) get healthy, it's back to the bench for the (apparently better) White player.

it's so easy to point out, i wonder how even the blind sheeple can't see it.

phil3333

he was healthy enough to be on kick off coverage and run down a black guy who will have to explain<div>how an injured white boy caught him from behind</div>

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I posted an article about Frey last week in the the caste match up forum I believe. Yes, I am very impressed with this kid- he's quick, fast and is shifty making guys miss to the 2nd level of the D where he then lets said speed coast him to long runs.

trackster

Mentor
Unfortunately, Robbie spent most of the game riding an exercise bike on the sidelines, although the exact nature of his injury(ies) has not been reported. Hopefully, he's back next week, and due for another 100-yd game off the bench.

NJfan

Bad news for Frey:

Frey had his knee scoped on Monday and will be out two to three weeks, according to head coach Randy Edsall. He has rushed for 269 yards and three touchdowns while averaging 6.9 yards per carry as Jordan Todman's backup. Without Frey, the Huskies will likely turn to Martin Hyppolite or D.J. Shoemate whenever Todman needs a rest -- and remember Todman is still dealing with the effects of an elbow problem himself.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Bad news:

Frey to leave UConn

The article says he was a shoe-in to replace Todman as the starter.
smiley19.gif