Rise of the “Extreme Right”

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
This article bemoans the organization, globalization & growth of the (so called) “extreme right”....i.e. - a normal White person circa 1950 & prior. They mention the drawing in of “Generation Z”, which seem to have more sense & fortitude than their “Gen Y”/millennial/snowflake counterparts.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/...d-winning-over-gen-z?utm_source=vicetwitterca

Good post, as always DD.

The Leftist anti-White, anti-Christian, NWO demonic dirtbags can "bemoan" all they want. People with a brain and eyes to see are waking up. To hell with those trying to destroy us. They want us to fear and be ashamed of merely wanting to preserve our Christian values and White heritage. Period. Screw them all the way to hell. It's time to fight them or die trying. And it's not gonna be me if I have to make a choice. And really, the choice has already been made, and made by them. And like General Patton said to his troops, "It's not your goal to go and die for your country. It's to make some other poor sonofabitch die for his country". I think the same principle applies at least figuratively in the current war that has been foisted upon us. We didn't start this crap. The Leftist Communists did. Let's see who finishes it. They've got more than they bargained for.

Their bemoaning is my laughing...

The rise of the so-called "extreme right," which is not extreme at all, is nothing more than the natural, logical, and inevitable reaction to eight years of Obama and his extreme left-wing regime and the global attacks from the far-left social JustUs crowd. They are the attackers and we are the defenders. They want to destroy us, we merely wish to be left alone. We have been forced into resisting because they will leave no place for us.

Whatever happens, I will have no sympathy for anyone on the far left, no matter who they are.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
This article bemoans the organization, globalization & growth of the (so called) “extreme right”....i.e. - a normal White person circa 1950 & prior. They mention the drawing in of “Generation Z”, which seem to have more sense & fortitude than their “Gen Y”/millennial/snowflake counterparts.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/...d-winning-over-gen-z?utm_source=vicetwitterca

"Generation Z" is indeed an interesting group to our cause. Unlike Millennials (like me), many have had their eyes permanently-glued to the internet via computers and smart phones since birth. Over the past 2-3 (Trump's Ascension) in particular, sites like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and Instagram have been absolutely inundated with memes depicting the "Happy Merchant" Jew cartoons, Pepe the Frog, captions referring to all political enemies as "cucks" and "SJWs," posts glorifying Hitler, making fun of Hillary, pro-Trump stuff, racial jokes, and general pro-white commentary. It's literally impossible for a member of "Generation Z" (mostly ones who are between 12 and 22) to avoid this. Since the Alt-Right generally produces the most comical and controversial content on the internet and because their certifiably-uncool "Generation X" parents, teachers, college professors, and the media tell them how "evil" these things are...it only heightens their curiosity. Also, it doesn't help that many are forced to live in diversity-laden cities and suburbs and are exposed to the reality of race relations on a daily basis.