RIP Jesse Helms

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
My condolences to the family on this Southern conservative stallwart. He stood for true conservative values (& against the liberal scourge) for decades, and wasn't afraid to call it straight on race! He also prompted an investigation into the Soviet's murder of American patriot/Georgia Congressman (& JBS President) Larry MacDonald).Helms was a thorn in the collective side of the the Left for many years, and a staunch conservative who'll be missed.

Jesse Helms Dies @ Age 86

Poacher

Mentor
His senate campaign in the mid-eighties against black Charlotte mayor Harvey Gant is legendary because of the anti-affirmative action ad known as the "hands ad," where a pair of white hands is seen holding an employment rejection letter while a narrator says: "you needed that job but thay gave it ot a minority instead...." Don't make'em like that any more.

RIP Jesse.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
Yeah, I liked the guy...a strong anti-communist and the only conservative who stuck consistently to anti-affirmative action and anti-MLK holiday principles during the supposed 'conservatism' of the reagan era. Also, a strong pro-lifer. Was disappointed to find out he was a freemason, though. I hope he died on the right side in the end, though. May God grant him a merciful judgment. RIP.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What really disappointed me about Helmswas that he went from advocating neutrality in the Middle East to becoming a cheerleader for Israel later in his Senate career, thus completing "conservatism's" total sell-out to Zionism. Conservatism has nothing in common with America First, because no nationalist would ever put the interests of a foreign country above his own. The rogue state of Israel has only one ally in the entire world, and this "entangling alliance" is going to be the downfall of America and very possibly what ignites World War III. This is especially unnecessary and tragic because this country geographically and resource-wisewas in a great position to remainindependentwhile maintainingits economic and military strength. Sadly, like the GOP and the "conservative movement," Helms sold out his country for fear of the Jews.

Deus Vult

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
What really disappointed me about Helms was that he went from advocating neutrality in the Middle East to becoming a cheerleader for Israel later in his Senate career, thus completing "conservatism's" total sell-out to Zionism.

Helms' legacy would be intact, perhaps, if he had lost that race to Gantt. He deserves credit for decades of courage and patriotism. He gets eternal credit for telling the truth about Marxist Looter King. Likewise, he deserves to be recognized for becoming cozy with the likes of Mad Madeline Albright, for embracing neo-con foerign policy.

whiteCB

Master
Don Wassall said:
What really disappointed me about Helms was that he went from advocating neutrality in the Middle East to becoming a cheerleader for Israel later in his Senate career, thus completing "conservatism's" total sell-out to Zionism.  Conservatism has nothing in common with America First, because no nationalist would ever put the interests of a foreign country above his own.  .

I totally feel you on that one Don. I will not not miss Helms at all. He just like many "conservatives" who hide behind the flag, bible, and gun rights to sheild what they're really up to which is not helping out middle America, otherwise known as hard working white people. I could care less he's gone.

web toughguy

The politicans in our nations mostly are gutless cowards i sometimes wonder if they are all possessed by some zionist wizard who poisens the greedy fat gits when they are eating there laverish buffets at another conferance to destroy the west they seem to want to do it. If you point out the facts like western civilzation is going fall it has every time in caucasian history that we have intergrated with other peoples they call you stupid you cant win. I think the case for beng possessed is very strong i mean surely a nations own political leaders wouldnt want to ruin the hard work of countless generations hard work would they?

guest301

Hall of Famer
I have no problem whatsoever with Helm's politics nor his support for Israel. He was and still is a conservative hero and I think it is very fitting that God chose to take that patriot home on July 4th. His heart couldn't have taken a Obama presidency anyway.
smiley2.gif
Edited by: guest301

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Helms was very courageous for a national politician, given that most alleged conservatives "grow" into something else after they get to D.C.Jesse was willing to stand alone or virtually alone on many issues much like Ron Paul does today and for that he is due much credit, especially because he was in a much more high profile position as a Senator than is Paul as a member of the House. I was a big Helms fan, until he mellowed in his old age and fell in line with the rest of the GOP on Israel. When all members of both monopoly parties without dissent give a foreign country everything it wants it is an extremely unhealthy and dangerous situation.