Rescue Me

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Are there any Tommy Gavin(Dennis Leary)fans out there? This show is one of my favorite on televison it follows an Irish American firefighter(fiction) through his troubles with family, and drinking post 9\11. The one thing i dont like is that they recently brought in acharacter by the name of Sean into the firehouse. All the guys call him "black Sean" lol. Anyways of course he has to date Tommy's daughter
smiley5.gif
. Give it a chance though because that is one of the only PC things i have seen on the show.It has drama but it can keep you laughing. It's on FX channel 247 for Directtv Tuesday nights at 10. Here's how the show opens up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ChoDZuRqdQ

Europe

Mentor
Always have to have the black guy dating the white girl don't they? Dennis Leary gets on my nerves. Wasn't he making fun of someone who made a un-pc comment when he was announcing a Red Sox game? I can't remember the situation. It might have had to do with Jews palyng sports.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I've not watched the show, but one of the cast members (Daniel Sunjata) is a 9/11 Truther, and has been on the Alex Jones show.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I haven't seen the show but it sounds good. May have to check it out. My guilty pleasure is the show Sons of Anarchy which we had a nice thread about last year but I couldn't find it when I typed in a search for it. It's about a tough all-white motorcycle gang in Californuia with a very conflicted and likeable character named Jax who is uncomfortable with alot of the criminal stuff the gang is doing and his moral conflict grows with each show. Not comfortable with the law breaking and arms dealing in this show but like a show which portrays tough white men who are like family and don't back down from other minorities in a confrontation. The new season starts next week on FX.

Ya' know I have been meaning to pick up some of the DVDs of this show (I rarely watch the televitz anymore since it has become more a Jewish- alternate reality box then anything else). I'm gunna be honest though I don't really care about fire-fighting or Denis Leary...<div>
</div><div>I just want to see Marisa Tomei!
smiley61.gif
</div>

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Guest did you catch Sons of Anarchy last night?? I think it quickly is becoming one of my favorites as well. The plot is interesting something you will not see on other networks. In last nights episode the Sons of Anarchy struck up a deal with the IRA to transport and sell guns all along the coast of California. (I do not know if they worked together at all last year). OP's wife was murdered by one of the Sons on accident, so in order to satisfy his revenge Sam sets up a hit on a Mayan(Mexican biker gang). Twopro white bussinessman enter the picture and pretty much tell the Sons they are not allowed to sell to coloreds anymore. Sam takes offense to that and basically tells them to screw off.Feel free to add anything as this is just a brief recap!

guest301

Hall of Famer
celticdb15 said:
Guest did you catch Sons of Anarchy last night?? I think it quickly is becoming one of my favorites as well. The plot is interesting something you will not see on other networks. In last nights episode the Sons of Anarchy struck up a deal with the IRA to transport and sell guns all along the coast of California. (I do not know if they worked together at all last year). OP's wife was murdered by one of the Sons on accident, so in order to satisfy his revenge Sam sets up a hit on a Mayan(Mexican biker gang). Two pro white bussinessman enter the picture and pretty much tell the Sons they are not allowed to sell to coloreds anymore. Sam takes offense to that and basically tells them to screw off.  Feel free to add anything as this is just a brief recap!

Yes I saw it last night and it was riveting as usual. In answer to your question, SOA did work with the IRA all last season with the arms shipments and this year is a continuation of that. I am not sure I like all that much the Neo-Nazi angle to all this because those pro-white "business men" had some decent points about not selling arms to minority gangs and such but the hate message that went with it and the Aryan gang rape of Clay's(SOA) wife was a little much. I like the show alot but it still is a guilty pleasure. It's just nice to watch a show where the white men don't back down and even push the envelope a little bit.