Racial Mix of the Tour de France

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I've ran a few Google searches but haven't been able to come up with any information regarding the racial makeup of the riders in the Tour de France. It seems as though all the top riders are white.

Does anyone have any information on this?

Bear-Arms

Mentor
If there is no blacks in the Tour de France it is because their inability to afford a bike. Hey, I'm just buying into the propaganda. Anyway, I couldn't find any info on this either.

SteveB

Mentor
All of the TDF riders are of European heritage. The only riders that are not European are American or Columbian.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Just to be picky SteveB, it's actually spelled Colombia. Sorry, it's just that I get these late night editorial cravings.

Alpha Male

Mentor
I wonder how some of these riders, espcially a guy like Lance Armstrong, would do in a marathon race. They did blood tests and determined he has unually high tolerance for lactic acid build up which explains his ability to perform exceptionally well in the Tour De France.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
That's a good question Alpha Male. No doubt, it would help their chances of finishing well. They are both high endurance sports.

Weltner

Guru
White Shogun said:
I've ran a few Google searches but haven't been
able to come up with any information regarding the racial makeup of the
riders in the Tour de France. It seems as though all the top riders are
white.

Does anyone have any information on this?

Affirmative Action,The Race Card,whining,and racist media propaganda to the rescue!!!!