Race card pulled in NFL Mock Draft analysis

TheAnimal

Guru
Is that your thread? It's not bad BUT you've gotta be less obvious next time. I see the point you were getting at but honestly it could have still been made less crypto. As an example let's use the same numbers and hypothetical you used.

1-013 - Luke Kuechly
1-021 - Chase Minnifield
2-041 - Ryan Tannehill

That right there is perfect. You've got a top LB, CB and QB prospect with your first three picks. Now the caste clowns will already be agitated because you just said to draft a white linebacker in round one. Here's where you need to mix it up a bit and the following is just an example.

2-053 - Barrett Jones. Scratch that, go with OT Richard Wagner. You can easily state that the majority of tackle prospects coming out this year are white outside of the first few rounds and Cleveland needs a starting right tackle.

3-073 - Jake Bequette. Okay this one is where you need to change it up. You just mocked three whites to the Browns in the first two rounds which will have the PC crowd fuming. A good way to play picks like this is to either find a Polynesian to put into that spot OR find the afflete with a Caucasian sounding name. My example since you went with DE is USC's Nick Perry right here.

3-085 - Coby Fleener. This one is actually perfect, as you could argue if he drops to this draft spot he's great value, what's the big deal guys?

4-105 - Nathan Williams. This one I would switch up as well. Especially since there is a perfect name at OLB to toss in. Bobby Wagner from Utah State. He's an afflete from a small school. What comes to mind though when you see "Bobby Wagner from Utah State"? Oh, must be a White guy. It isn't but they won't know that, and they'll be fuming at this point.

4-109 - Tank Carder. Again, excellent. Keep that one in there and argue that it's a tremendous value.

5-137 - Harrison Smith. Change it out, toss in Lance Mitchell.

6-169 - Blake Gideon. Bump it to the 7th round and toss in the most Afro name you can. A quick search turned up the name Janzen Jackson.

Now see what I did there?

1: Luke Kuechly
1: Chase Minnifield
2: Ryan Tannehill
2: Richard Wagner
3: Nick Perry
3: Coby Fleener
4: Bobby Wagner
4: Tank Carder
5: Lance Mitchell
6: Janzen Jackson
7: Blake Gideon

6 out of 11 picks are white. The racist Afrocentrist will assume Perry, Wagner and Mitchell are also "honkeys" and that you only put two bruthas up on the list. You'll get the exact same response as you did except you can point out the multitude of bruthas you put into your mock and ask "how is that racist?" Poly's work great to set those kinds off too. If you can replace a bruthas name with a Poly all the better. They go off on these mocks mainly because of a lack of blacks.

Being more crypto about it usually yields far better results. You'll get types like the homebody in that thread whining but you can also get alot of support from other posters who may actually defend you, the mock draft and openly complain about the BS race card just because someone dared mock a draft with multiple White prospects. Very effective for finding who the black supremacists are as well as to raise some awareness.

Mullatto's and Mexicans work in place of the bruthas too in mocks. In fact a mullatto mixed in with a bunch of "honkeys" will infuriate the black supremacist.

The same thing with Free Agency is key. Even a 50/50 works. Say for example your needs are WR, RB, SS and FS. At WR and FS you suggest signing Anthony Gonzalez and Jim Leonhard. Some brutha at RB and a brutha at SS. They'll focus on the WR and FS position. They will shoot it down and whine. Meanwhile as seen in your thread when Gonzalez was brought up most casual fans assumed he was Mexican. The bruthas know better, the DWF's not so much. The brutha will make himself look like a dumbass by bitching because the DWF will see him as bitching over one white free agent(Leonhard). PLUS it gives you a great excuse! "Wait, isn't Anthony Mexican?! How is that racist then?! Oh he's White? I didn't know, i'd still sign him though he's a good WR."

Just some foot for thought for next time and some friendly advise. :grin: