Pudzianowski Again.

freedom1

Mentor
That Rugby pic is great! Can you imagine trying to tackle that Mofo?

Yeah, what would happen if American football became popular in Eastern Europe??

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The competitors in WSM have freakishly natural strength, combines with boatloads of protein, complex carbs, supplements and yes, PEDs. Not to excuse PED use, but it is indeed very commonplace (especially at that level). Irregardless of PED use, these men are off-the-charts strength wise & proof of superior White strength & power!
smiley4.gif

P.S. - Kaz & Gerritt Badenhorst are my two favorite WSM competitors.

Sean

Mentor
DixieDestroyer said:
The competitors in WSM have freakishly natural strength, combines with boatloads of protein, complex carbs, supplements and yes, PEDs. Not to excuse PED use, but it is indeed very commonplace (especially at that level). Irregardless of PED use, these men are off-the-charts strength wise & proof of superior White strength & power!
smiley4.gif

P.S. - Kaz & Gerritt Badenhorst are my two favorite WSM competitors.

Very true.

I was a fan of Kaz and Baddenhorst as well. Gerrit always seemed very happy no matter what else was going on. Did you know he has started a musical career now in South Africa?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Sean said:
DixieDestroyer said:
smiley4.gif

P.S. - Kaz & Gerritt Badenhorst are my two favorite WSM competitors.[/QUOTE

Very true.

I was a fan of Kaz and Baddenhorst as well. Gerrit always seemed very happy no matter what else was going on. Did you know he has started a musical career now in South Africa?

Yessir. Gerritt's a class fella. Here's a link to his "World's Strongest Man" anthem...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6KhLoNnYEU

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I am so proud of Mariusz. Polish Power is always in him. Taping of the WSM takes place in September however they only show it in December. I am sure Mariusz won again.