Prison Scenario/Question?

Menelik

Mentor
DWFan said:
Waterbed, this kind of stuff happens. Nothing to do with whether you're gay or not, just whether your cohabitants and jailers are gay or not.

This guy WAS gay as hell, and look what they did to him anyway.

http://www.jimgoad.net/am4pdf/donny.pdf

Ugh!!! Could have did without that last picture!
smiley36.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The cons apparently consider that an assertion of power & de-masculizing the targeted "punk". Kinda like the "treatment" the AB "gave" Edward Norton's "Vinyard" character in "American History X"...as they told him "You wanna act like a n----r boy?! We're gonna treat you like one!" & proceeded to pop his keester!
smiley11.gif

P-NutLane

Guru
When I was in the Penn in Louisiana I was a One Man Platoon. There was not enough white guys to form a squad, where I was.

Stayed in Cook County for a weekend when I was 18 and fresh out of high school, trumped up possession charges. It was totally foreign, but when the big door opened steeled myself and pumped myself up. Only white dude in there until they put in another drug offender (he was screwed, selling acid to DEA). Answered questions with confidence to guys in there but mostly just stayed hard and alert. Bad Chicago black guys in there. Sports -- the confidence and athletic vibe of strength -- and having fought Mexicans and blacks allwed me to keep my head up, anything would be at least 50-50 I figured. Worked for two nights, but wouldn't want to test the limit.

White upper-middle class paid off big on the outside -- Chicago mob attorney got me off with a hello to the judge, the first called up to the bench in a room full of black criminals (or as the mean as sh*t black co's told me, the for-real criminals. As in, "we're putting you in wit da for-real crimnals." I didn't even have time to break open the Street & Smith's college football mag the in-out court service was so quick and painless. The Chicago system -- judge was a former cop, mob lawyer told me -- worked great for me, based on my SAT score and varsity letters won vouching for my character.

j41181

Master
Prison life for a petty criminal offender is like a death sentence, especially in GENERAL POPULATION. It's really bad for every person of every race. But it's really more so for those who are white. White prisoners are more often the HUNTED.Edited by: j41181

I used to get into tons of fights growing up. I was actually arrested over 20 times in my youth. For this I went to Juvenile hall once or twice LOL. The very first Black or Mexican that would give me a dirty look or say something to me, outta nowhere I'd just start beating the living hell outta him, regardless of how big, bad, tough, or how many he has standing with him. I'd go into a short isolation period, then when I would go back with the rest of the juvy's they all figured I was crazy & leave me alone. I wouldn't talk much either. Didn't act like a tough guy, didn't act like a pushover, just acted a little crazy. I'm not a big dude, I'm one of those skinny, wirey, crazy, white boys that fights like it's a freakN' Mosh pit & it's life & death & that scares most blacks & mexicans. They usually stay away from "Crazy" white boys.

As an adult I've had a few run ins. Court case too. But no convictions luckily. So my only experience was juvy.

My brother is a prison guard in a maximum security prison in Arizona. He says the Mexicans RUN the joint, just too many of them. If your white you had better join the whites or your done. Whites are so outnumbered that they also join with Samoans & asians.

He says it's best to stay quiet. fighting dirty like Eye gouging, throat strikes(Trachea Pipes), ripping ears off, fish hooking, groin strikes, etc. is what works. It's best to not strut around drawing attention but not walk around with your head staring at the ground looking like your terrified either. Fine line, it's confidence that works,

Just my 2 cents.Edited by: Doc Holliday