Poor Black Trash

Instead of calling black people ( the ones that deserve it ) the " N " word can't people just start calling the thugs and gangster wannabees " poor black trash " ? I think the liberal media could not touch this one.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Instead of calling black people ( the ones that deserve it ) the " N " word can't people just start calling the thugs and gangster wannabees " poor black trash " ? I think the liberal media could not touch this one.

Add that to the current list of synonyms. As far as "deserving" it, that's not the point. The many "aliases" are simply other ways of saying *******(s). One "title" fits all.

Ambrose

Master
The past few years the words Dindus and now Groeds have become the favorites. Poor black trash is no good because there are some very wealthy groeds -like Mayweather- who chimp out every moment they can.

Note:
Take out the e and insert i.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I prefer the word Negro.

It refers to the people of West-Central Africa, many of whom spread and are still spreading to other parts of Africa and now into Europe. This word was used for most books and newspapers before the 1970s.

I don't like to call them "blacks". Many people in the world have dark skin, but the Negroes are different than the others: less self-control, greater tendency to violence, twice the lust but no love for women, promiscuous never monogamous, lack of insight, lack of guilt over wrongdoings, usually have proportionately longer arms and legs, jaw protrusion, masculine women, etc.

Skin color has NOTHING to do with it. I've known people from Sri Lanka who are just as dark as Negroes, but have feminine often pretty women, and are intelligent, monogamous, honest and law-abiding.

AR_elaine_riot.jpg
images
images
images

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-18_10-49-32.jpeg
    upload_2017-7-18_10-49-32.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: