polynesian players

white wr

people listen ive been readind football for awhile and you all downgrade polynesians there are just as caste as white players

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
They're caste into the same positions as white players yeah, but the Caste System in turn favors them over more qualified white players.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Jack Lambert said:
They're caste into the same positions as white players yeah, but the Caste System in turn favors them over more qualified white players.

Ditto. Especially at WAC & PAC-10 schools.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
Jack Lambert said:

Ditto. Especially at WAC & PAC-10 schools.

don't forget the Mountain West ... especially the Utah schools. the Colonel can tell you how much they love to go after the islanders.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yes, the MWC has a huge valve on the Poly Pipeline. The Utah schools have their Mormon Poly Pipeline as well. Sad to see so many getting scholarships and playing time over more qualified White in-state players.

white is right

Hall of Famer
The only positions they are stereotyped negatively are the speed and agility positions. Otherwise they get the benefit of the doubt in the power positions.

white wr

whiteathlete33 said:
Nice way to introduce yourself by criticizing members.

Hey man im not criticizing members i have been keeping up with caste football for a year now but polynesians look pretty much like latinos and i root for them

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Idk most of the Poly's I've seen feel morein touch with the ghetto culture than anything else. I'll cheer for Poly's at certain skill positions, but they are over represented on both sides of the line!

devans

Mentor
Be careful what you wish for wr People from the pacific islands are naturally very strong and athletic. They are starting to really dominate professional Rugby. I'm not saying European people cant compete but actively encouraging Polynesians to go to the USA and play Football is not really necessary is it? I know Hawaiians are U.S. citizens so that's fair enough, but if I were you I wouldn't be "rooting" for Polynesians generally. I'm sure they get plenty of support and encouragement from colleges and NFL without them needing to be "fan favorites".
Edited by: devans

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
white wr said:
whiteathlete33 said:
Nice way to introduce yourself by criticizing members.
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>Hey man im not criticizing members i have been keeping up with caste football for a year now but polynesians look pretty much like latinos and i root for them

Polynesians are even more over represented in the NFL than blacks according to their population. Why would I want to root for them?

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Linebacker is a good position to compare White athleticism to Poly athleticism.

The PTB are also shoving more Polys into the linebacker position, but Whites still tend to be superior at the position... Other than Junior Seau's career, what is there?

Lofa Tatupu has been solid, but it's being said that this upcoming season is very important in determining where he ranks as a MLB.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=8459

Pisa Tinoisamoa has been alright when healthy, but that's the key point.. as he is a permanently injured player. For being in the league for 7 years, his career numbers are not great.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=4501

I've never been sold on Rey Maeauluga, or however you spell it, but we shall see.

There's a significant number of Poly linebackers on Rivals, and they get overrated just like the blacks. What can "4-star" black/Poly linebackers "do" that White linebackers' somehow can't? The "star-system" is hilarious...

Whites, with superior production, often in tougher HS classifications, being ranked lower?
smiley36.gif
Then they get called "overachievers" and "lunch-pail" when they tackle all of the affletes in college. Weird, huh?

white wr

well look at lofa tatupu he is pretty much white and i do realize that sometimes polys are put above whites which i don't like but hey at least their not black

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
my question is why do you want to come to a site that celebrates White athletic achievement and immediately concern yourself with promoting the efforts of non-Whites? i'm sure there are plenty of other locales on the web that would suit your agenda more aptly. don't you?

if you choose to cheer on White athletes, then by all means we welcome you. but if you insist on applauding other groups and wish for us to do the same, i would urge you that you are wasting your time here.

white wr

No you have me wrong this is the site for me since i am a white athlete myself i'm just putting it out there because ive always seenpolys as more white than black

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
white wr said:
well look at lofa tatupu he is pretty much white and i do realize that sometimes polys are put above whites which i don't like but hey at least their not black

I never said that Tatupu was a scrub or anything, but how can you describe him as "pretty much White?"

You do know that light-skin does not magically make someone into a person of European origin?

P.S. -- It looks like schools pandered to this Poly: http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Nila-Kneubuhl-108042

There's plenty of Texans' that would love to have had those scholie offers.

white wr

Deadlift said:
white wr said:

I never said that Tatupu was a scrub or anything, but how can you describe him as "pretty much White?"

You do know that light-skin does not magically make someone into a person of European origin?

P.S. -- It looks like schools pandered to this Poly: http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Nila-Kneubuhl-108042

Yes i know hes not white but surely more white than black. Atleast most of them are and this is just my personal opinion of poly guys. I certainly don't put them ahead of white guys but i do put them ahead of blacks

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I have nothing against Islanders per se, except that they DO NOT have the same prejudices against themthat white players do, so they are NOT dogged by the caste system to even close to the same degree as whites are. For purposes of the caste system, and the way that the media, the recruiting sites and DWF's see them, Polys are virtually black, despite their "light skin color".

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
As someone here recently mentioned on another thread, the Polys are football's equivalent to baseball and hispanics, a minority that has some ability that is highly recruitedto supplement the black presence.

Whites are being systematically marginalized in this society in every meaningful way.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
my question is why do you want to come to a site that celebrates White athletic achievement and immediately concern yourself with promoting the efforts of non-Whites? i'm sure there are plenty of other locales on the web that would suit your agenda more aptly. don't you?
<div> </div>
<div>if you choose to cheer on White athletes, then by all means we welcome you. but if you insist on applauding other groups and wish for us to do the same, i would urge you that you are wasting your time here.</div>

Yes, I also could care less about the "plight"Â￾ of Polynesian athletes. Those who are hand-picked to make NFL rosters are usually tough, durable, talented players. The same can't be said for the league's "majority race."Â￾ Polynesians are very much a part of Caste System's blueprints to further reduce the amount of white players "chosen"Â￾ to join this supremely-corrupt corporation.

Statistically speaking"¦for every Polynesian playing OL, DL, LB, and FB, there were likely hundreds, if not thousands of white players with better speed, strength, athleticism, numbers, etc.

White WR, is there any way you can clean up your grammar and punctuation"¦especially when you are the "topic starter?"Â￾Edited by: Thrashen

Kiwi

From a New Zealander's perspective, I don't have a huge amount of sympathy for Polynesian players in the NFL as they seem to be highly over-represented anyway. It is interesting though how they are stereotyped in a similar manner to white players and pigeonholed into playing predominately "power" or "strength" positions.

In New Zealand (and to a lesser extent, Australian) rugby, the polynesian players perform a similar role to the black players in the NFL. While I don't think the caste system permeates NZ rugby anywhere near as much it does in American sport, it is definitely present. Polynesians dominate the "speed" positions in NZ rugby, especially Centre and Wing, which would translate roughly to RB and WR/CB respectively. White Wingers are often described as being "deceptively fast" or "lacking in top-end speed", and are encouraged to change positions and move to Fullback, a position which requires more positional awareness and kicking skill, but where speed is not seen as such a necessity.

I quite like seeing Polynesian players getting a shot at the NFL, and it would be nice if they could break into a few of the speed positions as well, if only to demonstrate the foolishness of picking players based on preconceptions rather than their actual abilities. Because if their had never been any blacks in the NFL, you can be sure that some other ethnic group would have been anointed as the athletic "master race" anyway.

Deus Vult

Mentor
white wr said:
... ive always seen polys as more white than black

First, welcome brother! Next, please accept this constructive criticism: don't equate skin-color or skin-shade with race.

"White" is just a slang term for people of European origin. Think of Europids as "Group A," Polynesians as "Group B" and ******** as "Group C." Neither can be the other.

You can tell us your general experiences with Pacific Islanders have been more positive than with people of African origin; but don't start calculating racial-distance based on skin-tone gradations. Skin color is one of the more superficial of all racial differences. A Negro with albinism is not a "White" man, even though his skin is white.

white wr

Thrashen said:
Jimmy Chitwood said:

if you choose to cheer on White athletes, then by all means we welcome you. but if you insist on applauding other groups and wish for us to do the same, i would urge you that you are wasting your time here.

Yes, I also could care less about the "plight"Â￾ of Polynesian athletes. Those who are hand-picked to make NFL rosters are usually tough, durable, talented players. The same can't be said for the league's "majority race."Â￾ Polynesians are very much a part of Caste System's blueprints to further reduce the amount of white players "chosen"Â￾ to join this supremely-corrupt corporation.

Statistically speaking"¦for every Polynesian playing OL, DL, LB, and FB, there were likely hundreds, if not thousands of white players with better speed, strength, athleticism, numbers, etc.

White WR, is there any way you can clean up your grammar and punctuation"¦especially when you are the "topic starter?"Â￾
not really i was just curious about what yall think about this topic. so i started this topic because there was no other forums like it. I just wanted to get caste footballs perspective on this thats all

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
white wr said:
Thrashen said:
Jimmy Chitwood said:

<div></div>

<div>if you choose to cheer on White athletes, then by all means we welcome you. but if you insist on applauding other groups and wish for us to do the same, i would urge you that you are wasting your time here.</div>

White WR, is there any way you can clean up your grammar and punctuation"¦especially when you are the "topic starter?"Â￾
<div></div>not really i was just curious about what yall think about this topic. so i started this topic because there was no other forums like it. I just wanted to get caste footballs perspective on
this thats all

I will give you the benefit of the doubt. How are you F3DOR?

white is right

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
white wr said:

Maybe they were confused with his Germanic surname.
smiley5.gif
Or maybe they thought he was a ******* with a Germanic name...
smiley36.gif
It looks like he was beaten as a child with the ugly stick every night....
smiley2.gif
Edited by: white is right