Player’s thoughts

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I wonder if guys like Jesse Lumsden, Brock Forsey, Kevin Kasper, et al, accept the explanation that they aren't good enough to play in the NFL, or if they are at least marginally aware of the caste system.

And if they are aware of it, do you think they should speak out once they know they aren't going to get a shot at playing? Or when those who make it finally retire?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I totally think they should say what ever is on their mind.I don't think that they should wait until they are out of the NFL but better late than never.I wish a guy like Shockey was a running back because I guarantee you that he would demand the ball.He is one of the few whites that won't take s*** from anyone.Coaches,Scouts,Players,Fans,etc.Shockey has the kind of attitude that some of these kids need.I like guys like P.Manning but to be a running back in the Caste System,you will have to fight for it.You cannot be too polite like most of these kids are.Unfortunatley,that is the way it is.Demand playing time.Demand a chance.Demand equal opportunity!
smiley32.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's hard to know how many of these guys are aware or not, if any. When watching college and pro games you see a lot of white players acting like junior versions of the black players -- hyper-emotionalism, celebrating like a self-absorbed maniac after agood play, and otherwise mimicking the low-class mannerisms of many black athletes. I think it's just like in the public schools, where a lot of whites have had the resistance taken out of them, and many grow up now without any racial consciousness or pride and think all things black are cool.

Also, there could well be a lot of white players in college and the NFL that would say the idea of a racial caste system is ridiculous since they themselves are playing, considering themselvesamong the few whites good enough to play a "black sport."

Thing is, the media has no interest in guys like Lumsden, Forsey and Kasper to begin with, and if they were to "mouth off" it would most likely be ignored by the media or confined to the city of the team they last played for. If the media did pick it up on a national level there would be instant ridicule and condemnation. There would be no discussion of the merits of the idea of a caste system. There would be no sympathy whatsoever for the player who spoke out. Zero. He would become the new John Rocker for the rest of his life. The reality is that the media loves for whites to say something racially incorrect so that they can crucify them and use them as an example to keep the rest of the herd in line here in the "land of the free."

It's a no-win situation until we have strength in numbersto the pointthat there is an unabashedsupport system for white athletes. Someone like Shockey, who doesn't take crap from anyone without getting racial about it, is the best example for white athletesto emulate for now, though he comes across as low class and immature himself at times.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I agree, Don, that the media would make them a laughingstock. But on the other hand, I think we are starting to make inroads and breaking down the politically-correct thought barriers of white people in this country, little by little. It might help up and coming athletes if these guys would say something, even just a hint, about what to expect.

The main point of my post though wasn't so much about getting them to say something, but more what others here on the boards think about whether these guys are aware of the caste system at all. I can see where it may be a bit of an ego boost for those guys that do make it, because they're perceived as able to play a black sport, like you said, despite everyone "knowing" that whites aren't as good as blacks. It would ruin their "elite" status if its the system keeping other whites down, instead of these select few that happen to have excelled.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Finally, after all these years, there is an outpost of resistance, educationand counter-revolution. ButCaste Footballexists only because of the Internet and the free information and views found on this site.

Our financial resources are non-existent. When this site triedto existfor a while charging all of $9.95 annually, virtually no one would pony up that huge amount. Even now almost no one voluntarily becomes an actual member or makes a donation.

I'm not complaining, just telling it like it is. We have to keep it in perspective, despite all the urgency and frustration we feel. I'm so proud of the many smart people who are part of Caste Football. We are talking about the Caste System, explaining it and making new people aware of it.

But that's all we're doing, talking (or more accurately, writing). When people post about filing class action suits, undertaking advertising campaigns, any kind of action at all, they have to realize that any next step takes money, and lots of it. In my estimation, a serious class action lawsuit would take a minimum of $500,000 in legal fees and more likely well into the seven-figure range and such a suit would most likely be vigorously fought on both sides for quite a few years beforebeing finally adjudicated. Unless and until a movement has substantial financial resources it will always be a sideline fringe player in America.

If Brock Forsey were to publicly complain about the Caste System, assuming he's even aware of it, he would receive nothing from the Caste Football community other than lots of posts on the board here backing him. We can't offer anything else at this moment in time, but if we keep doing what we're doing, eventually we will.

This is not intended to discourageanyone in the least. On the contrary, we are making inroads, and will continue towith thegoal always and unswervingly being that of justice and ultimate victory.As Col. Callan wrote in a post yesterday, we are in a war, and first and foremost it is a war against time. Right now to expect any white football player to "go public" is not a reasonable expectation. But maybe in a year, or five or ten years from now, it will be. Maybe five years from now, thousands of white parents across America will be demanding that their sons of all ages be treated fairly in organized football. When that day comes, the Caste System will be in serious trouble.

This was mentioned in Nicholas Stix's column of 9-7 at mensnewsdaily.com. Stix writes, "For instance back in April on Bob Costas' sports show, football announcer Chris Collinsworth, a white retired Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver, stuttered and stammered as he said that he is so nervous about touching professionally on race in any way, because it could instantly end his announcing career, that he is afraid to ask any race-related questions."

Funny thing, Collinsworth has a reputation for daring questions, but is terrified of racial matters. A revealing comment.

Trainer

If you don't think that guys who get to the NFL level and get the Caste
treatement after floundering around a bit or get hosed after playing
well in preseason, then you're crazy.

Yes, I think that many are aware of the anti-white bias. It is so obvious afterall.

Ask guys like Forsey or Danny Farmer or Jack Russell even.

I'd say a lot of the rookies and free agents do not know. But let thme get the treatment for a few years and then ask them.

I have little doubt that one day this whole thing will become an issue.
Someone somewhere will speak out in an article in SI or something and
then he will get crucified in the mainstream media and by all of the
poster boys stars. The NFL and media will be sure to nip it in the bud
because heaven forbid the fans ever wake up or care enough
smiley15.gif

Lots of NFL fans are blue collar white males....if they did not have
the NFL to teach them that whites can't do much more than kick and
watch from the bars, they'd have to invent it.

The media wins double: they make money from the millions of viewers and keep them pacified from the big picture.