Pittsburgh chases more diversity!

Skipperron

Guru
And the Pirates have recalled the new messiah, Andrew McCutchen to play center with Morgan in left and possibly it was mentioned Monroe in right.

GWTJ

Mentor
This trade may make the Pirates less white but it's a great trade for McLouth and white players in general. Look how well Jason Bay is doing in Boston. McLouth will be another white All-Star player on a team that gets a lot of national exposure.

whiteCB

Master
Watch I bet they trade Zach Day and Matt Capps next. Those two are just pitching too well. They're becoming bigger and bigger white trade bait with each dominating appearance.

Skipperron

Guru
Fans at the site that I had posted at were at first upset. Five minutes later, when they knew McCutchen was coming up, they were in exstasy and even putting down McLouth. Saying his numbers just look good because of the team he is on. Sort of the same crap they did for Bay. Of course, look how Bay has responded. But I have been a Pirate fan since 1959 and it is virtually impossible not to watch every game still.

I am heartbroke. I knew the black messiah was coming. I knew McCutchen would eventually start, but we were led to believe he would replace either the "smile" Nyjer Morgan or Moss in left. Then this shocker. He replaces McLouth. And the fans are spitting on McLouth before he is even "buried". I am devastated. Moss will play for a few more games but Huntington has already stated that they expect the final lineup to be McCutchen, Hernandez and Tabata. With Morgan as the fourth outfielder. All black.

And they are still planning on paying 4 million for the "sixteen, yeah right" year old shortstop Sano. Another jet black player. There goes Wilson.

In fact Wilson, Adam LaRoche, Freddy Sanchez, john Grabow ......they were all mentioned as probably being gone at the trading deadline.

I can't change. I am so afraid it will be like football and basketball. I could not change from the Magic when they went all black, I could not change from Jacksonville when they went all black. So I found myself just watching them to root for them to lose. That soon became boring. So I stopped. Now I never watch those two sports. Never. Lord, I do not want this to happen to me and baseball. I love the sport. I have tried to switch to Boston but have no real interest in teams other than Pittsburgh.

So I curse the new front office. I knew they would do this since most of them worked with Montreal and turned them into a hispanic team. I curse their need to diversify the team. I curse the taking away of one more thing I love. And most of all I curse the silly white people that fall for this. The silly white people who actually say that it is so much more fun to watch black players because they are much more exciting and full of life and blah blah blah.

I am tired of the struggle and depressed.

LabMan

Mentor
As mentioned in a previous post,the centerfield position is key in the displacement and replacement of White American baseball players,we all know by now that Nate McClouth has been railroaded out of Pittsburgh,the Pirates again show that their rush toward diversity will be nonstop.The team was hell bent on playiing a non-white in center field but McClouth is so talented that the only way to meet this goal was to trade him,Nate has had a hand in beating the Pirates the last two nights.
He will do well in Atlanta.
What the DWF's do not realize as their own sons,grand sons,nephews,etc..are eliminated from American baseball is that this is social engineering to the highest degree,the image of a great looking White American player has to be scrubbed from the minds of fans in this city,Nate McLouth reminds all of the way baseball used to be in the the U.S.,and in fact,how the majority population was at one time.
As the game started in Atlanta last night,the "caste Fox sports" Pirate announcers gushed about the signing of catcher Tony Sanchez out of Boston college,graphics were imposed on the screen just as Nate McLouth stepped into the batters box for his first at bat,thereby minimizing the picture of McLouth on the screen,how do these guys sleep at night?
Later in the game,the coach of Boston college,"Mikio Aoki"was interviewed,and assured all that this catcher will be the best!,step down Mike Piazza and Johnny Bench.And yes,the interview was started as Nate McLouth again came to bat!Most Pittsburgh broadcasters have been downplaying McLouth's abilities now that he is gone,this 27 year old,gold glove,fine hitting,great looking White American player,will be missed in Pittsburgh.

whiteCB

Master
I agree with you LabMan about some trying to get rid of whites in centerfield. I think the infield equivilant of that is SS. The media loves to play up Jose Reyes, Hanley Ramirez and Jimmy Rollins but not a peep about Troy Tulowitzki and others. Just like CB and RB/WR in football are considered the most athletic spots. The positions of centerfield and shortstop are the most athletic ones in baseball. So that's their goal to downplay/eliminate the whites playing those positions in order to instill a mindset in the public that whites aren't as athletic as darker races because they want a DWF attitude of "oh wait look no white guys play the most athletic positions. white athletes aren't that good."

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
You Pitsburgh guys got a glimpse of diversity Detroit style. Dontrelle Willis continued his affirmative action stint with the Tigers walking double digit batters and giving up loads of runs against the Pirates. Willis has been bad all year, and has no business drawing a ML paycheck but Detroit can't get rid of their black hope. Lucky for them they do have a black pitcher throwing well (Edwin Jackson), it may giver them enough cover to jettison Dontrelle "the next Bob Gibson" Willis.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I was walking around my house last night and just within earshotheard John Kruk
smiley8.gif
say the word "charismatic" on Baseball Tonight. Knowing which race the individual player would be but curious which one, I walked over to hear Johnny Boy finishing up his little talk about Dontrelle Willis. I think the subject was players likely to disappoint their fantasy owners or something like that. It hardly matters. At least Dontrelle will have his electric personality to fall back on in his next career, whatever it may be.

Skipperron

Guru
I am so glad they got rid of Craig Monroe. The previous regime tried several times to obtain this "talent" and when the new guys came in I thought we were through with him. Then they go out and get him. He stunk as a Pirate, much as he has everywhere he has played. I am glad he is gone, but now the DWF's have one of their favorite whipping boys back to go after in Pearce. He has NEVER EVER been given a real chance and then when he gets his sporadic at bats and fails they go beserk. Pearce has always got the same deal that Moss is now getting. Play a game then sit 2 or 3, no matter what he did when he played.

LabMan

Mentor
John Russell has indicated that Pearce will spend "most of his time on the bench",this was stated in a Pirate blog at the Pttsburgh Post Gazette,that will no doubt raise this players confidence level as Delwyn Young is placed in the starting lineup as much as possible.There is a chance that Ryan Doumit will be moved out of the catching position because of the play of Jason Jaramillo and Robinson Diaz,Diaz being the only "sidearm"throwing carcher in the major leagues!

Russell was asked if six passed balls in the last twenty two games by Diaz was a problem,said the manager,"he has too much movement back there"!Catchers are taught from Pony league on to "stay quiet"behind the plate so the target"glove"is easier to hit.We suggested in earlier posts that the catching position was one that the "social planners" of baseball,wanted to take away from White American players,shortstop and second base are the same,nothing more has to be said about centerfield.

Skipperron

Guru
Every player that is slated to be in Pittsburgh for any length of time is hispanic or black. And I am so sick of the hype over McCutchen. Tonight, Greg Brown Pirate announcer, said " We have already seen things from him that we have never ever seen before". ???? What the heck was he talking about? I admit he is doing good, but what has he done that is better than anything EVER seen before? Whatever he or Morgan does they go all Chris Matthews on. You know, they get a tingle up their legs. I have not seen this much hype in a long time. Between Morgans smile and being a former hockey player and McCutchens blazing speed and calm confident demeanor I am about to go crazy. And the fans are going out of their way to say that McLouth was a horrible center fielder and are glad he is gone.

Now I am hearing a report that they may actually be preparing to trade one of the young lords of baseball. Yep Nyjer Morgan is being talked about going to Washinton. But it gets worse. The player the Pirates are trying to get is Lastings Milledge, that egotistic, jiving showoff troublemaker. I hate his guts. That will just about finish off my 50 year love affair with the Pirates if he comes in. The holdup in the trade supposedly is the Pirates asking for Stammen the young pitcher to go along with Milledge.

Between Alvarez, McCutchen, Morgan or Milledge (Ugh), Gorkys Hernandez, Tabata and Calvin Anderson this team will soon look like Washington or Detroit. In fact the head of scouting is from the Tigers so I guess we should have expected this.

Skipperron

Guru
I have mentioned how sickening it is to hear all the Nyjer Morgan hype about his smile and playing hockey and so forth. But I would take that any day compared to what the Pirates have now acquired. Today they traded Mr. Wonderful Morgan to Washington for the ego ridden, trashy Lastings Milledge. UGH! I cant stand certain players and he is near the top of the list. Milton Bradley (who admitted he has trouble playing on the same team as whites), Lastings Milledge, Prince Fielder, Elijah Dukes. Cant stand any of them and now one of them is a Pirate. He will play at Indy until rehabed and then of course will come to Pittsburgh to be the next big thing. We did get Joel Hanrahan, a hard throwing reliever for the Afro-American Wanna be Sean Burnett. Now Sean can wear his hat sideways and fit right in over on the Nationals team.

Realgeorge

Mentor
I had thought that the Washington Nationals were the worst of baseball franchises, but the Bucs are closing in. Only the most desperate Politically Correct organization would stink up their roster with the hideously degenerate Lastings Milledge. And Elijah Dukes to boot. Hooray for Pittsburgh!

Gotta say that Nyjer (sp?) Morgan is a wonderful new weasel to primp up the jiving Nats.

LabMan

Mentor
As always Realgeorge,

Your posts here and at anu.org are right on the money,the new whipping boy in Pittsburgh is Steve Pearce,the caste,"fox" announcers,[lower case fox] intended,have been verbally beating up on Pearce for the past few days,and beating to death the tired mantra that "centerfielder whiz kid,potential rookie of the year",McCutchen in the centerpiece of the franchise!

And guess what,the DWF's in town have again fallen into line,being the ignorant cattle that "most" of them are,they even started on Neil Walker,saying he would not be major league material,in their opinions.This after Walker was told to play third base,so the catching position could be open to a Latin player,current catcher Robinson "sidewinder"Diaz will never be,in my opinion,half the catcher Walker was when he was forced to change positions,Don Wassall may back this statement up as he was from the same part of town as Walker,and followed much of his progress.

These "broadcasters" gush on about the next wave of players coming to the Buc's,and all names mentioned are Hispanic!,the cultural marxism continues in Pittsburgh,and it is doubted that announcers or DWF's could define the meaning of same!

Skipperron

Guru
Today we got a bit blacker again. Steven Jackson, young white pitcher, just threw one inning of shutout relief followed the next day of 2 innings of shutout relief. His Reward??? Why he was demoted of course. All so he could be replaced by the scatterarmed Donnie Veal. This is the same Veal that only pitched in 4 games the whole first half as they tried to hide him and keep him on the roster. They pretended he was injured so they could put him on the DL and then admitted they were stretching his injury a bit. Now he has to come back so Jackson gets sent down. Veal walked something like 14 or 15 batters in 9 or 10 innings on his rehab assignment. He stinks, but he is such an athlete he cannot be lost. Besides they said today they want to hide him as a relief pitcher this year and next year he can go to the minors to start preparing to be a starter.

Also the whipping boy Steve Pearce, after getting only 12 at bats, gets sent down also. He will probably be replaced by Luis Cruz (Oh Lord) or even possibly Milledge.

And when Doumit comes off of the DL instead of sending one of the hispanic backup catchers down (should be defensively challenged Diaz with his hands of concrete) instead they are considering keeping both of them. Diaz is such a great athlete they are considering using him as a backup infielder as well as third string catcher.

The only positive note is Garrett Jones has looked good. But we know how this will go. When Milledge, Tabata and Hernandez are ready then Jones will be out of luck. Oh, yeah, he could move to first. Wow. We would replace one white player with another one while the outfield would go completely black.

And Sanchez could be traded at second and the guy they supposedly covet is the speedy athlete Mr. Young from Colorado, who is playing at AAA now.

This team has no hope.

First- possibly staying white with LaRoche or Jones
Second- Sanchez will be gone after this year with possibly Young taking over
Short-gone after this year with who knows taking over. They are trying to sign 16 (HA) year old Sano for the spot in the future
Third-Laroche there but just keeping spot warm for fat Pedro Alvarez

Outfield- Tabata, McCutchen, Hernandez, Milledge (that one makes me puke)

Catching- Doumit will be traded in year or so and Jaramillo or Diaz taking over until Sanchez comes up.

Only leaves the pitching and it is darkening up there as well

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Well, Pittsburgh just got a little darker again. They have traded first baseman Adam LaRoche to the Red Sox in exchange for two mid-level prospects. Hopefully, this deal will work out for the Sox like the Jason Bay trade did last year. Pittsburgh is also looking to trade away Jack Willson and Freddy Sanchez.

Article

Skipperron

Guru
Yeah the Pirates picked up the wonderful Argenis Diaz, a weak weak hitting shortstop for LaRoche. They did receive a white pitcher who is currently in low A ball and does not have much prospect for advancing all that much. Diaz a black hispanic player is being moved to AAA but is described as a super super defensive whiz. However, a side note is he can botch a lot of normal plays and also has a tendency to make a great stop but then throw the ball away for errors. He has 23 errors so far this year. He is no more than a back up infielder AT BEST. But, hey, he is black.

Meanwhile Boston keeps getting whiter. LaRoche and also Chris Duncan joins their team.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Jack Wilson is such an underrated Shortstop, hopefully he gets the chance to go to a playoff bound team and put on a show for his new fans!

LabMan

Mentor
We have spoken here many times about the fact that the face of the Pirates will be non-White,the DWF's in this city have no problem with this,along with all media sources.The Boston Red Sox are a pleasure to watch,and in my mind,at this point are the class of both leagues.Joe morgan will no doubt disagree,and I wonder how long it will take to dis-mantle this club.Remember the Anaheim Angels,Houston Astros,and Oakland A's.

Why,if I did'nt know better,I might believe that the elite were sending us a message that the population base of all American cities will be of the same racial make-up as our sports teams,much easier to accept our displacement that way!