Penn State receiver hospitalizes Matt McGloin with locker room punch

wile

Master
comments thread the usual half about race. Got to admit the QB either thought it was over and turned away and got sucker punched which I'm betting is the case or he is like me glass jaw. Any way it seems Drake is headed home and the street corner report being that he is toast.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The fact that they haven't released any info about the punch is a clear indicator to me that it was a TNB (sucker) coward punch. Drake is probably ticked because he isn't a very good receiver and hasn't seen much playing time and took his "emotions" out on McGloin when he wasn't looking. This is one of thousands of examples that should teach us all to always face blacks that we are around. Never give them an opportunity to do something like this. You never know when their primitiveness is going to strike.

wile

Master
The fact that they haven't released any info about the punch is a clear indicator to me that it was a TNB (sucker) coward punch. Drake is probably ticked because he isn't a very good receiver and hasn't seen much playing time and took his "emotions" out on McGloin when he wasn't looking. This is one of thousands of examples that should teach us all to always face blacks that we are around. Never give them an opportunity to do something like this. You never know when their primitiveness is going to strike.

Great advice

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This stuff makes me sick. Every day I read the local paper there are several articles with black on white crimes. Usually white homes are burglarized or whites are victims of robberies at the hands of these savages. It's extremely rare that you read a story like this and the black is the victim at the hands of a white. The one sided race war that blacks have declared on whites for years now just continues and continues.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Sucker punch, the negroes greatest asset when fighting..

northwinds

Mentor
After getting out of the hospital, McGloin now apologizing for the fact that the ***** WR sucker punched him.....geez......there are days I just don't know what to say and feel like giving up the cause.....

foobar75

Master
It is absolutely disgusting. This is straight out of the weak, passive, guilty white playbook, and it does leave me very hopeless sometimes when I see this kind of garbage. Has the negro who threw the sucker punch apologized? What if the situation was reversed? This clown McGloin is a strong candidate for mangina of the year.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Sucker punch, the negroes greatest asset when fighting..

Along w/ swarming (only w/ great numbers....never when even). :thumbdown:

JDoc

Perhaps some diversity training for McGloin would have prevented this? If a white person walked up to anyone in public and caused such bodily harm, we would have been booked on assault charges, etc. And if a white person did this to a black?: Rioting in the streets (explained as completely justified by the liberal white media).

Good advice given: don't turn your back on a negro, ever.

-I agree: McGloin for mangina of the year