Passengers terrorized by Africans

Bart

Hall of Famer
Six hundred passengers terrorized by a only 20-30 sub-humanoids?! How has it come to this?

http://www.washtimes.com/world/20060104-115755-9546r.htm

PARIS -- A gang of more than 20 youths -- thought to be North African immigrants -- terrorized hundreds of train passengers in a rampage of violence, robbery and sexual assault on New Year's Day, French officials said yesterday.
The five-hour-long criminal frenzy was "totally unacceptable," French President Jacques Chirac told reporters. "Those guilty will be found and punished, as they deserve."
The gang of between 20 and 30 youths boarded the train, heading from Nice on the French Riviera to Lyon, in eastern France, early on Jan. 1, as it carried 600 passengers home from New Year's Eve partying overnight.
Once inside, they went wild, forcing passengers to hand over mobile phones and wallets, and slashing seats and breaking windows.
A 20-year-old woman cornered by several of the marauders was sexually molested.
"It was a real scene of pillage on the train," said the regional state prosecutor, Dominique Luigi, adding that the passengers were in a state of "panic."
Edited by: Bart

emt1

Guru
Why didn't the french people fight back? This is totaly f*cking pathetic on the french's part especialy the men. The frenchmen need to take their country back, but then again i say the same thing here in the states.To the frenchmen-grow some F*cking balls. To my fellow americans, it is time to take our country back from the invading illegals.Why should I have to learn spanish? It should be them learning my language.I do not want to see this sh*t happen here!

white tornado

Mentor
600 to 30 not a singleAfrican sould have goten of the train standing. Like emt 1said grow some balls france. Wheres Napoleon when you need him.
smiley36.gif

The french people have no hope. Ive been to many European countrys including france. While in paris me and my family got lost on the subway and ended up in the part were the riots happed. Once we figured out we were in africaville we got of and waited for the train in the other direction. I would have felt safer in any Downtown in the U.S.

Deacon

Guru
emt1 said:
Why didn't the french people fight back? This is totaly
f*cking pathetic on the french's part especialy the men. The frenchmen
need to take their country back, but then again i say the same thing
here in the states.To the frenchmen-grow some F*cking balls. To my
fellow americans, it is time to take our country back from the invading
illegals.Why should I have to learn spanish? It should be them learning
my language.I do not want to see this sh*t happen here!
Agreed.

backrow

Hall of Famer
what it is, noone wanted to be the first one to resist... and there might be 500 of them, but none of them in a group bigger than 4-5... no excuse, still and if they wanna sit there and watch their once proud country be ravaged by people that refuse to integrate and want to suck the social security system dry, be my guest...
i lived in France for couple of years, and people there seem to accept that their country is slowly overtaken by North Africans (btw North Africans means they were mostly from Marocco, hence arabic more than black- and from my experience those are even worse) and Sub-Saharians...