Nuke Iran?!

Bart

Hall of Famer
While Bush encourages millions of Mexicans to storm our borders and plunder us at their pleasure, he is considering turning Iran into a smoldering inferno. Gotta keep Israel secure above all else.

http://www.anu.org/http://www.anu.org/
The Bush administration is planning to use nuclear weapons against Iran, to prevent it acquiring its own atomic warheads, claims an investigative writer with high-level Pentagon and intelligence contacts.
President George W Bush is said to be so alarmed by the threat of Iran's hard-line leader, Mahmoud Ahmedinejad, that privately he refers to him as "the new Hitler", says Seymour Hersh, who broke the story of the Abu Ghraib Iraqi prisoner abuse scandal.

I'm not tooting my own horn here but I predicted long ago that the American military would attack Iran as soon as Bush got his marching orders from Tel Aviv. It was a foregone conclusion, just as soon as Iraq destroyed.

Mark my words -- Syria is next on the list. Look for it sometime around the summer of 2009.

FedGov has crossed the Rubicon -- they will not protect us from invasion by a race of squat, stupid, and horribly-diseased Mestizo Indians, yet they will ship soldiers around the world to attack Israel's enemies whereever they may be found. It's time to cast off the shackles.

You may think I am being glib, but I truly believe that revolution is the only possible solution to FedGov's tyrrany. Elections are pointless -- remember, we "elected" the current crop of depraved bastards in Washington. It's getting worse, people, day-by-day.

Gary

Mentor
Our once proud military is biting off more then we can chew. There may be a future war with Red China and North Korea. Meanwhile we must get more and more blacks,gays,lesbians in the service. Are we going to dig a pit so deep that even the brave White soldiers can't dig us out[like they did in WW2?].

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I cannot see using nuclear weapons on anybody. A strategic attack to wipe out nuclear capability using conventional weapons would be enough. I don't see what the advantage of using a nuclear weapon would be. In some cases I would even support such a move.

As for another war I doubt it, even the most hawkish people are war weary by now, it is a historical fact that people can only wage wars for a few years before it becomes a case of diminishing returns. Congressional Republicans would not stand for it, it would wreck their already shaky prospects for the next election.

Since we are making predictions about future military actions, I'll throw my hat into the ring.

We will strike Iran with conventional force -- air strikes first, followed by a ground invasion.

The next nation to use nukes will not be the United States, nor will it be an Islamic nation. The next nuclear attack will be initiated by Israel. Although Israel is thought by some to have the fourth largest nuclear arsenal in the world, many experts believe it has the second largest. Moreover, their rockets are newer and their programme is ongoing, whereas most countries - USA included -- have a dormant programme and aging arsenal.

And a former Israeli defense minister once bragged that Israel has the capacity to reach every European capital with missiles. Think about that. Why would that ever need to be?

Freedom

Mentor
Israel is probably ahead of the US on missile defense, but I doubt it has a gigantic nuclaer arsenal. Some Hispanics have made contributions like Baruj Bennecerraf, a nobel prize winning doctor.

The thing is, the US tortured and abused a lot of Iranians indirectly by supporting the Shah. That's why they hate us. That's why Iran believes in being ruled by strict Islam, because it was better than the complete moral decadence the US endorsed known as the Shah.

"The thing is, the US tortured and abused a lot of Iranians indirectly by supporting the Shah. That's why they hate us."

Well, yes, that and our complete financial, military, and political support of Iran's natural enemy, Iz-ra-hell.

You don't have to go back three decades to find reasons for the Iranians to hate the United States. Islam's hatred for America can be pinned almost solely on our support for Izzy, which amounts to about $10 million dollars per DAY. FedGov's globo-political double standard allows Israel to build and maintain a vast nuclear arsenal -- which the United States does not even admit exists -- while at the same time denying the Islamic nations the ability to keep even conventional weapons. That's why they hate us.