NFL Week 6

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
If wildcard weekend has 3 coal-black -vs- coal black "games,".. all people will see, many of them fence-sitters, is "hordes of black guys in their rightful position in the realm of athletics."

We can tell ourselves that one black team will cancel out another by eliminating them, but the damage is already done. The message that states - "more Whites equals more wins" - will have difficulty resonating with folks.

Atlanta and New Orleans getting blacker and playing worse is not the biggest problem we face. San Fran getting a huge win at Detroit, and looking primed to win the NFC Worst isn't the biggest problem - either. Indy, thinking they didn't need a competent backup to Peyton Manning, has to be right up there in terms of BLUNDERS we are now facing the fall-out from. Having Caldwell succeed Dungy, and increasingly erratic drafting, are also problems.

Houston, losing at home to Oakland, still burns me. Not only should Houston be better than that, but an Oakland loss would have really helped a San Diego team that doesn't look particularly special. While not exactly White-friendly, San Diego would still be a preferable divison-winner compared to Oakland (and their "Pryor project").

Indeed, this season has been weak for black quarterbacks, but it also has been weak for White skill-players. And, how could there not be scripts in the league? Garcon gets "force fed" no matter whose in at QB for Indy? Julio Jones was receiving an unreal amount of "targets," which I contend was one of the things that has thrown off the Falcons' offense. Is there not a sort of "desperation" for Garcon, Julio Jones, Jacoby Jones (and others) to get "their touches" EVEN if it means Losing? This goes way deeper than teams' simply "using their black draft picks." Much deeper.. Exhibit A: Jordy Nelson and his obvious lack of targets.

Truthteller

Mentor
Weenieworld says "its entirely possible we've seen the last of Mcnabb". A little optimistic maybe, but I'm in full "crisis in Black QB land" mode right now. Also interesting will be whether the Raiders try to find a black QB replacement for Campbell, such as Garard. The fact that Garard hasn't been signed by anyone is a positive development

Actually, I would like to see 'Big Don' (as the bros refer to him) remain as the starter in Minnesota for two simple reasons:

One: Based on the way Ponder looks out there, my guess is he's just not ready to start and win games. Which means he'd almost immediately draw the ire of the DWF's and the Caste media if he's not up to snuff right away -- note how Brady Quinn, Matt Leinart and Jimmy Clausen were treated, quickly being labeled 'busts'. Remember, Ponder was a surprise high pick. Aaron Rodgers looked like a total and absolute bust his first two years (in pre-season, ect.), but eventually figured it out and he is now a superstar. Ponder sort of reminds me of Rodgers, due to his physical attibutes -- height (6'2"), athletic ability, ect.

Two: Honestly, I wouldn't mind if the Valkyries finished 1-15 or 2-14 and got the number one overall pick. A washed-up 'Big Don' at the helm could help make that happen. Andrew Luck is so coveted and would command so much respect from the Vikings owner, GM and coaches, that it could be great for Toby Gerhart's (his good friend) career in the long run...How could Ziggy Wilf and crew screw Toby, if it would make Luck -- their 'once in a generation franchise quarterback' -- less than happy or downright upset?....If the Valks draft Luck, Ponder could simply be traded to a better spot and start elsewhere (ala Kolb).

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I agree with you post concerning the Viqueens but I don't see that Luck would do anything for Gerhart except be a friend to go out drinking or hunting with. I can't remember one time where a White Qb went to bat for a fellow White player, in fact I think they intentionally would NOT do that. Like Don always says they are oblivious to the situation and think screwing whitey is the normal procedure and refuse to deviate from it. I can see Luck talking up Peterson and saying that Gerhart is a great asset as a blocker and is a hard worker with a high motor.

Kaptain

Master
I disagree. While I don't claim to support bigunreal's theory I certainly think that if something along the lines of the following happened it would definitely be considered a conspiracy:

Discussion between the Commisioner and Clevelands GM:

Commish: 'I don't like this Hillis thing. The competition between him and Vick on the Madden game, his popularity amongst fans, it has the chance to become racially polarizing, and we here at the NFL don't want that."

Cleveland GM: "What can I do?"

Commish: "Running backs come and running backs go, right?"

Cleveland GM: "Yes"

Commish: "Look I got the diversity rep for the players union on my back about other things, Sharpton is complaining again, we don't want to add any fuel to the fire. Do what you need to do."

Cleveland GM: "okay"

I think that is the hypothetical that people are thinking of when talking about a conspiracy. It's not out of the realm of possibility and certainly qualifies as a conspiracy.

Exactly. Just think of a typical work environment that has been "conspired" to become darker. Somebody somewhere - some group of people, closely or loosely associated have already made the decision years ago and put steps forward to arrive at the same outcome - a darkening. They don't have to meet in secret and dress in trench coats to be considered a conspiracy. Other than a lifetime of cultural Marxist training that every person in America now goes through, nearly all work places have to contend with Diversity groups such as the NAACP, Diversity training, Diversity higher practices, Diversity reports etc. The end result is predictable and inevitable - and it was all conspired.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I am really torn on this season. As some of you have state there are alot of great performances by our guys so far. Really good strides in terms of WRs and TEs. Allen is playing great right now as well.

The Hillis situation really stinks. I think it has Holmgren's fingerprints all over it. Someone in this thread mentioned Travis Jervey, didn't Holmgren have alot to do with his exit from Green Bay. I'm pretty sure he treated Jervey along with Bill Schroeder with a certain amount of disrespect.

On the plus side SCAM has finally been figured out. Teams now have the game tape on him to break down his play.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Holmgren always wants a White quarterback, but has always been super-Caste oriented when it comes to the proper template for other positions. Jervey was always treated as a joke, and Schroeder was the most vilified White player in the league when they played for Green Bay when Holmgren was there.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I agree with you post concerning the Viqueens but I don't see that Luck would do anything for Gerhart except be a friend to go out drinking or hunting with. I can't remember one time where a White Qb went to bat for a fellow White player, in fact I think they intentionally would NOT do that. Like Don always says they are oblivious to the situation and think screwing whitey is the normal procedure and refuse to deviate from it. I can see Luck talking up Peterson and saying that Gerhart is a great asset as a blocker and is a hard worker with a high motor.

Come on Jaxvid, if you and Don truely believe this, then the fight and war on the Caste system and destruction of White people is already lost. In your view what we are witnessing is a slow death of Whites in society and the inevitable all black league except for token players and trolls like the kickers and some backup QBs.

I refuse to believe the White stars of the league will just sit back much longer and watch the overt screwing. Jaxvid if your analysis is correct, I fear this site will be much more depressed and some leaving all together to pursue hope else where. Remember, with any movement there comes a tipping point. Its my hope White men will see it and act on it. Such as most members here.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

You're getting yourselves down. Just take a step back and don't get tyouselves in a snit. Three black QBs are down, Jackson, Campbell, and McNaab (he'll be out this week or next).

You're not looking overall. Who would've thought, that bum coach in Chicago would let a white receiver be a starter. There are good thing happening. Not all is black for us.

But, in the overall world we live in, we must remember, the blacks and hispanics will finally lose all control of themselves and go stark raving mad and come after us. They can't live in a world where us Anglos control everything. They're stupid, but at some level of conciousness, they understand they're not really part of the process. So it'll come down to us having to deal with them in a very harsh manner in the end. But even dealing harshly with them we must remember, we come from fine Christian stock and we must be careful not to allow ourselves to fall to their level.

Tom Iron...

bigunreal

Mentor
It will be interesting to hear Shurumur's comments about Hillis. I'm not expecting any jock sniffing "journalist" to show the least bit of curiousity about the situation, but who knows- maybe someone will inadvertently open pandora's box and force this odious Casteian to acknowledge the truth.

What has been a positive development here is the underlying reality that Hillis is not happy with what's going on, regardless of what that is. In the past, every single white skill position player who was unfairly screwed over simply smiled, hung their head and assumed their new subservient role. Hillis may be putting his foot in his mouth, and I don't think he's told the whole truth at any time here about the "strep throat" melodrama, but it can't be denied that he's bitter about something and won't be satisfied with being a FB.

As for other issues around the league- Welker will never be permitted to break any of Jerry Rice's records. If he gets close, defenses will blanket him so completely that other receivers will be wide open. I don't think Allen will break Strahan's record, either. At any rate, he'll never have any QB fall down and give it to him. Sanzenbacher will go back to the bench, I fear, as soon as the immortal Earl Bennett is healthy. However, I admit it is a very pleasant surprise that Lovie has allowed him to play so much. Too bad he didn't give Mike Hass that kind of a chance.

I'll be watching Denver closely now, with the Lloyd trade. Will the logical happen, and Eric Decker become the obvious new #1 WR? Or will Demaryious Thomas just be handed that title? Tebow to Decker would be a beautiful thing to watch. Also, will Danny Woodhead start getting more touches down the stretch? That will be huge as well.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Cleveland had a horrible offensive coordinator last year as far as play calling, and this year is just as bad with the "new regime." The screwing of Hillis is more open and brazen than I imagined; the key question is how many DWFs will see the obvious. My guess is not many, but if Hillis has 2 million fans across the country and even one percent start looking in racial terms, that's 20,000 right there. The silver lining in this screwing is that Hillis is a great player who has been robbed of his due at running back ever since high school, and the fact that first Denver and then Cleveland was "forced" to start him due to injuries has made it impossible to hide his talent. This still isn't over. . .

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like Matt Moore will force the ball to the slow-footed prima donna Brandon Marshall all game, who is being covered by Darrell Revis, one of the few good cornerbacks in a league which allows only blacks to play that position.

white is right

Hall of Famer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zp1Q0MZE9Y
Five games into his first season as an NFL head coach, and John Harbaugh may have already prevailed in great casteon race to become “Bill Cowher Jr.”

Like Cow-turd, Jimmy Girl is always hugging, groping, and touching his Africans…

mediaManager

72556428.jpg

20060908pd_steelers0908i_230.jpg

Like Cow-turd, Jimmy Girl can make a metamorphosis into “wigger mode” at the drop of a hat. Here is Jimmy Girl and Lions coach, Jim Schwartz, fighting after today’s game…

Jim Harbaugh vs Schwartz.jpg

Jimmy Girl being “protected” by his beloved Negro, Vernon Davis…
jim_schwartz_would_also_like_to_know_what_jim_harbaughs_deal_is.jpg

Jimmy Girl, the Caste Football Community will be watching you closely...
Beyond his lifting of the shirt I don't have a problem with his post game behaviour. He was just hyped with a road win. I blame Schwartz more than Harbaugh for the post fight melee. By the way was Cowher making a post game date with Kordell...:biggrin::thumbdown:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
"Superstar" Marshall can't manage to stay in bounds, another example of blacks' poor balance.

I like to look at old footage of games because it is a reminder that the game was once not only much Whiter, but also far more competently played.

At the same time it's saddening that modern audiences will mostly dismiss athletes of the past (unless the athlete is Jim Brown or Gail Sayers, etc.) as next to worthless compared to the "super athletes" of the present.

It's total bull, and yet people eat that propaganda up.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zp1Q0MZE9Y Beyond his lifting of the shirt I don't have a problem with his post game behaviour. He was just hyped with a road win. I blame Schwartz more than Harbaugh for the post fight melee. By the way was Cowher making a post game date with Kordell...:biggrin::thumbdown:

I disagree, it showed a lack of class and restraint, the same wiggerish dynamic which is currently benefitting the 49ers, but which won't be sustained after the honeymoon wears off. I have no respect for Jim Harbaugh and am glad Schwartz went after him.

bigunreal

Mentor
Harbaugh's behavior doesn't surprise me. Look at his eyes- they are the eyes of a psycho. Sorry- distracted by MNF- Brandon Marshall just made perhaps the most unathletic play I've ever seen- somehow unable to remain in bounds when no one was around him. The average obese executive has better balance than that. Back to Harbaugh.

Anyhow, in the pro wrassling atmosphere that permeates the NFL, the Ryan-Harbaugh type of personality is going to be the flavor of choice for coaches. They want that idiotic, immature, unsportsmanlike aggressiveness. I can't stand Harbaugh- the success of the 49ers is not something anyone here should support.

What's really hilarious is how many jock sniffers in the media clearly love this kind of behavior, which goes against everything we teach our children. Buddy Ryan was the first pro coach to act this way (as well as the first to try and field an all black roster), so I guess this explains his continuing popularity, exemplified by the NFL's love affair with his moronic sons. Coaches have a responsibility to behave decently, but considering how Bobby Knight and others have achieved everlasting acclaim for their buffoonery, I guess I'm in the minority once again on this issue.

Marshall just let a pass go right through his hands in the end zone. He not only is constantly in trouble off the field, he is just simply an awful football player. Even Gruden is criticizing him.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Marshall said he was going to get thrown out of tonight's game by the 2nd quarter. I'd throw him out all right, but for not making any plays and when he does, doing something idiotic like stepping out of bounds.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Buddy Ryan and Ditka literally didn't speak for years(beyond work related talking) while they were on the same coaching staff for the Bears. The Bears had two seperate teams when they won in 85', after the Bears massacred the Patriots both were carried off the field by the seperate units. I also recall Ryan allowing his defense in Philly to take on the U type persona. His two morbidly obese sons seemed to have inherited this pro wrestling manager type persona ie Bobby Heenan....:thumbdown:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Marshall said he was going to get thrown out of tonight's game by the 2nd quarter. I'd throw him out all right, but for not making any plays and when he does, doing something idiotic like stepping out of bounds.

Those great black athletes are constantly losing their balance, but the announcers almost always downplay or ignore it altogether. It happens so often, usually by falling down without being touched, it's comical.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I disagree, it showed a lack of class and restraint, the same wiggerish dynamic which is currently benefitting the 49ers, but which won't be sustained after the honeymoon wears off. I have no respect for Jim Harbaugh and am glad Schwartz went after him.
The shirt lifting was definitely boorish and pro wrestling manager behaviour, I thought the rest was borderline behaviour. Anyway as a former qb that played well into his late 30's, if he displayed the t shirt lifting behaviour as a player he wouldn't have been kept on rosters as a back up after his "Captain Comeback" days were over. I agree on his coaching ability it seems to be more smoke and mirrors, similar to Josh McDaniels and his hot start in Denver.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Those great black athletes are constantly losing their balance, but the announcers almost always downplay or ignore it altogether. It happens so often, usually by falling down without being touched, it's comical.
LaDanian Tomlinson just self-tackled on a shovel-pass play as well, and it wasn't mentioned.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer

Who inside the NFC West is going to catch the 49ers? They are currently 5-1, with most of their divisional games remaining.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/sf/year/2011/san-francisco-49ers

Their next two games, against Cleveland and Washington, are winnable.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Who inside the NFC West is going to catch the 49ers? They are currently 5-1, with most of their divisional games remaining.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/sf/year/2011/san-francisco-49ers

Their next two games, against Cleveland and Washington, are winnable.

I'm not saying it will happen this season necessarily, just that wiggerish enthusiasm only motivates and hides a lack of talent for so long. It worked with Bill Cowher for a long time because the Steelers were shrewd in knowing when to part with free agents combined with drafting better than most teams.

referendum

Mentor
Also, the 49ers are 3-1 in close games this year, they could easily be 4-2 or 3-3. This is not a fearsome juggernaut.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Don,

I'm not convinced that the "Frank Gore magic" will continue, but I do think their defense will stay strong. I know Jahvid Best is overrated, but they stuffed him good..