NFL Week 4

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I'm interested to see who plays quarterback for the Patriots. Edelman is a possibility.

That would mean he would have played wide receiver, cornerback, punt returner and quarterback in the pros. Not bad for a 7th round pick.

FashAnonymous

This site is invaluable for understanding how demographics influence each team's performance. I'm very racially aware and yet I didn't realize a team could start only 3 white dudes. I figured at least 3 of 5 O-Lineman would be white on each team to anchor the unit enough to carry a couple "sumos," as you guys refer to them. lol

Bmore Dan

Guru

icsept

Master
Fans in London getting treated to the "world's greatest affletes" repeatedly dropping passes. Interestingly, this is the 10th year the NFL has staged games in London - and the 4th trip for Jacksonville. The jaguars would be an ideal franchise to move to London.

PHillisFan

Master
Bortles forced to break open his inner Doug Flutie.

Looks like Briskett will start for Pats. Was hoping Garropolo would be able to start so Gronk could see some passes his way.

PHillisFan

Master
Luck not having a good game. Protection breaking down and no receivers getting open.

Jags bringing the blitz. Poz with 1.5 sacks. Gus Bradley desperate for 1st win.

Riggins44

Master
This sucks. Luck is the QB on my fantasy team and is having a horrendous game. Two years ago the Colts were really on the way up. Their management and scouting is just horrendous.

Even with Luck, the best young QB in the league, they are awful.

PHillisFan

Master
This sucks. Luck is the QB on my fantasy team and is having a horrendous game. Two years ago the Colts were really on the way up. Their management and scouting is just horrendous.

Even with Luck, the best young QB in the league, they are awful.

You said it. They haven't done enough to help him except surround him with incompetent afleets.

PHillisFan

Master
It's already being reported Fitzpatrick is on a short leash in NY after his 6 int game. Because Geno Smiff is a better option?
I hope he has a huge game vs Pete's Plantation. It doesn't help when he is missing one of his best weapons in Decker.

FashAnonymous

Guys, the Ryder Cup is way better than that Colts-Jags cluster - switch over to that. Nothing but white people as far as the eye can see. Also, did you see how the NFL had the UK trot out a dindu to sing our National Anthem in London, while the UK got the hot white(ish) girl? The NFL is so pozzed at this point, it's unreal. WHITE MEN BUILT THAT LEAGUE, goddamn it.

MrPoon

Mentor
Mysterious holding penalty on an Edelman 80 yard td catch n run

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Bill O'Brien taking over the offensive play calling looks like a good decision so far. Osweiler 9 of 10 for 112 yards and 2 touchdowns. CJ Fiedorowicz hauled in one of them.

Falcons Tamme with a TD catch too against Fig Newton's squad.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Osweiler is coming out slinging the ball all over. He looks great so far!

Cousins also looking very good early in the game.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bill O'Brien taking over the offensive play calling looks like a good decision so far. Osweiler 9 of 10 for 112 yards and 2 touchdowns. CJ Fiedorowicz hauled in one of them.

Falcons Tamme with a TD catch too against Fig Newton's squad.

I would love to see the Panthers suffer from the "super bowl hangover" this year.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Rich Gannon has been very complimentary towards Cousins so far doing the broadcast.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Paul Gutierrez ESPN Staff Writer
gutierrez_paul_m.jpg

Um, Marquette King just did the Ray Lewis dance at midfield after his 55-yard punt pinned the Ravens on their 8-yard line. So there's that...

Paul Gutierrez ESPN Staff Writer
gutierrez_paul_m.jpg

So, this time Marquette King did a jumping Cam Newton dab dance after his 49-yard punt pinned the Ravens on their own 5-yard line. So there...again.

Blacks bringing vibrancy to the punter position. The NFL needs to replace all those other boring whiteys.

PHillisFan

Master
Matt Ryan having his way with Panther's D. I can imagine sCam is pouting on the sidelines.