NFL Week 13

Westside

Hall of Famer
So bigunreal is gone. I will admit I enjoyed his posts, more for the entertainment content(especially his humorous rants) than anything else. Really, all NFL games scripted and even the hosed White players in on it! Come on now.

I see Don's point on new posters coming here or lurkers thinking about posting, then week after week during the season of one poster leading others into thinking all or most of the NFL games being scripted or fixed to any extent with the players in on it.

First Darwin now bigunreal gone. And for good reason I might add.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
So bigunreal is gone. I will admit I enjoyed his posts, more for the entertainment content(especially his humorous rants) than anything else. Really, all NFL games scripted and even the hosed White players in on it! Come on now.

I see Don's point on new posters coming here or lurkers thinking about posting, then week after week during the season of one poster leading others into thinking all or most of the NFL games being scripted or fixed to any extent with the players in on it.

First Darwin now bigunreal gone. And for good reason I might add.

I see he hasn't been banned yet. Don, it's certainly your site and my opinion isn't much, but I don't believe he should be banned. He has mostly stayed away from the topic but has been provoked by other members. He used to be a great poster, I don't know what happened but his posts aren't as bad as some make it out to be.

Last edited:

davidholly

Mentor
Hillis just had a touchdown, haven't said that in awhile...

backrow

Hall of Famer
Hillis just had a touchdown, haven't said that in awhile...

hehe, just came on to type something in the similar spirit...

Nelson is injured again, not sure what ails him but i saw him going to the locker room

Last edited:

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Old habits die hard. Dan Dierdorf said Brian Hartline is not flashy, but a fundamentally sound player. He did praise Brian’s outstanding sideline catch.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I'm finding myself cheering for the Vikes against Green Bay. Minnesota seems a tad whiter - especially without Clay Matthews in the lineup.

dwid

Hall of Famer
announcer just said "Ridley is the grinder, Vereen is more of the slahser with the speed....Woodhead is a combination of both"....gee wouldn't it make sense to use the guy that has it all?

TD Welker, 9 catches, I wonder if he can break the single game record today

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Welker just went over 1,000 yards for the season, think he has about 8 catches already in the 2nd quarter, Woodhead seeing more action, 3 carries so far, 1 catch 10 minutes to go before half

Welker just scored, he's having a huge first half.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm finding myself cheering for the Vikes against Green Bay. Minnesota seems a tad whiter - especially without Clay Matthews in the lineup.

Jordy left the game after another hamstring injury. He's killing me in fantasy football this year with his first quarter injuries. . .

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Hahaha .. the almost coal black Packers defense just proved they don't know how to tackle as Peterson ran through about 5 arm tackles.

Matthews is the anchor of that defense and they are lost without him.

Phall

Master
Despite the influx of black and mulatto quarterbacks, the worst signal-caller in the league continues to be its lone gay Mexican. Mark Sanchez has already exceeded his lofty interception average in the first half, with three in less than 20 minutes of game time. Unfortunately, Arizona's sixth-round rookie is not necessarily outplaying him.

Tim Tebow is not active today, which for the Jets simply means he will not get his weekly quartet of snaps. Benching Sanchez is simply not an option for Rex Ryan, who has apparently lost a good bit of brain matter in addition to waist size. When Ryan insists that there are no better options at quarterback, his blatant lies enter into parody. If the talent pool was actually that barren, he would flush his roster and sign players off the street.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Patriots started Ninkovich, Scott and Gregory on defense today. I didn't catch the offensive starters but they have to be at or very close to the long verboten half-White starting lineup. Gronk's injury and some o-line injuries are keeping their offense less White than usual.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
When I look at what has happened with the treatment of Tebow, I think of how Jimmer Fredette has been treated in the nba. If your a good christian white male of any religion, you will get screwed. Tebow won the Heisman once and finished 2nd a couple of times. Then he led the Broncos to the playoffs in his first full season as a starter. Then he gets traded to a team that clearly doesn't want him! There is no doubt that the Jets can't stand Tebow and only wanted him to see a few more tickets. Jimmer was drafted high by the Kings only to make him sit on the bench night after night. This is a kid who was the college national player of the year and led the nation in scoring. They are both christians and white which is a double foul in both leagues. Collin Klein should expect to be treated like crap to where ever he ends up. I hope I'm wrong but there is so much evidence as to what will probably happen.

Welker is having another great year. It amazes me how much endurance this guy has. He is in his 30's now but he never seems to get tired. His separation, agility and coordination are just about unmatched by any other receiver in the nfl.

Sad to hear about Nelson. I was hoping for back to back huge seasons. The Packers will only go far in the the playoffs if Jordy is on the field. That is almost guaranteed.

I'm excited to watch the Broncos a little later. Will only get to watch a little as I have been working around the clock lately and not even having hardly any time to sleep let alone post. I look forward to reading everyones comments to catch up on what I have missed.

Phall

Master
If you look outside and notice a total solar eclipse, pay it no mind. That is simply the herald of Rex Ryan benching Mark Sanchez for Greg McElroy. McElroy has experience leading a team of 21 blacks to victory at Alabama, so he should fit right in with the Gang Green.

davidholly

Mentor
Absolutely unreal they didn't go to Tebow. I think it is pretty obvious Tebow only came to the Jets to sell tickets, thanks to Woody Johnson. Rex Ryan obviously doesn't want him.

McElroy is better than Tebow, if anything it was an FU to McElroy when they brought in Tebow.

NDfootball06

You have one of the best players in SEC history, versus a 7th round pick "game manager". I don't want to hate on GM; anything is better then that bum Sanchez.

Phall

Master
Absolutely unreal they didn't go to Tebow. I think it is pretty obvious Tebow only came to the Jets to sell tickets, thanks to Woody Johnson. Rex Ryan obviously doesn't want him.

Tebow is officially inactive this week with broken ribs, albeit the same ribs he bandaged up for the previous two games.

McElroy finishes his first drive with a touchdown pass off play action, bettering Sanchez's paltry stats in just ten plays.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Tebow was made an inactive for today's game because of his broken ribs.