NFL Week 13

backrow

Hall of Famer
Grant is terrible. just pound it with Kuhn, really.

wow, did you see a multiple blocks thrown by Kuhn who was in as a 3rd down back on that Rodgers scamble?!

haha, even rotoworld is coming around???

Tim Tebow completed 10-of-15 passes for 202 yards, two touchdowns, and no interceptions as the Broncos came from behind to defeat the Vikings 35-32 in Week 13.

Tebow only ran for 13 yards in this game, but he tore up Minnesota's secondary with improvisation and timely downfield shots to Demaryius Thomas. Tebow's first turnover during the Broncos' now-six game winning streak occurred late in the second quarter on a questionable review by officials. It looked like his knee and the ball were down simultaneously. Tebow is improving incrementally as a passer, and he will surely run for more yards than he did today going forward. The Broncos host the Bears in Week 14.

NICE SACK AND FORCED FUMBLE by Clay!

Last edited:

celt14

Ive seen quite a few three receiver sets with no Nelson out there. Now a four receiver set with no Nelson.

He is the best WR on the team. WTF are they thinking.

backrow

Hall of Famer
FINALLY got Hillis involved in the passing game!!! 52 yarder!

damn, Moore drops a TD!

again, why not pound a Hillis FFS! they can't catch the ball

Long has 2 sacks already, Laurinaitis 1 and 8 tackles, Dahl 10 tackles. too bad they have no corners.

Last edited:

foobar75

Master
Jordy has been on the field every snap this second half, but Rogers is just not looking his way. Ryan Grant looks simply terrible.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Browns are pitiful. can't catch, can't punt... and Hillis, their best player, is not playing on 3rd downs for some never-been.

oh, and they can't tackle.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Alex Smith continues to play lights out solid football. Great to see, he's been lambasted by the media and DWFs in a way that few White QBs ever have; he's also fortunate to have been given far more opportunities than most White QBs get, and now he's managing games very well, making few mistakes and also making some big-time plays, a good example being his perfect TD throw to prima donna Michael Crabtree against the Rams today.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
At least they can't blame the loss on Hillis. Since Hillis has been healthy he has not been a distraction in the least. The interview with him covered in Ron Paul sticker's was great. I am hoping he levels out at around 500+ yards rushing for the year so it won't be a total wash. He just need to finish strong and he will either be resigned by Cleveland or hopefully end up at a more white friendly team.

Not sure why that Owabunga character is playing for the Browns right now, I guess Shurmur is to busy out smarting himself.

backrow

Hall of Famer
At least they can't blame the loss on Hillis. Since Hillis has been healthy he has not been a distraction in the least. The interview with him covered in Ron Paul sticker's was great. I am hoping he levels out at around 500+ yards rushing for the year so it won't be a total wash. He just need to finish strong and he will either be resigned by Cleveland or hopefully end up at a more white friendly team.

Not sure why that Owabunga character is playing for the Browns right now, I guess Shurmur is to busy out smarting himself.

well, at this point it doesn't even matter, they probably are better off preserving Hillis' health, but before, playing 3rd downs ahead of Hillis?? he's worse at everything BY FAR, what is the idea here? that defense will just let him run by because he's so bad they don't even care?

Where the hell has Hillis been these last 2 possessions?I had to start on dinner and missed some of the game but he hasn't been in since i sat back down.

O i guess its back to coming in to block.:blabla:

Kaptain

Master
The Browns really are pathetic. Probably it's best that Hillis does get out of there. Not using the best pass catching RB in football on third down makes no sense. Now obamonkeydo is tired so Hillis must come in for a play to pass block so he can get a rest. Unbelievable

Wow Little sucks.I wish drops were a official stat just to see how bad he is.Thankfully Moore got a TD.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'm just trying to stay positive about the whole Hillis situation. I guess you are right though Backrow, might as well protect your best offensive player from an unnecessary injury in garbage time. Shurmur is an absolute moron, honestly the best thing that can happen to Hillis is that somehow Mangini gets back into coaching and signs him as a free agent. With Fat Walrus and Shurmur in Cleveland that will not happen. At least Peyton is saying all the right things in the media and doing damage control - saying he loves Cleveland and wants to play his whole career their.

Kaptain

Master
It's a complete joke that beasts like Evan Moore and Kyle Rudolf have to sit most of the game in favor of mediocre at best TEs Vishante Shancoe and Ben Watson.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Meanwhile the midget on the other side of the ball has 28 carries to Peyton's 12. Disgusting! Luckily Hillis has that 52 yard reception to save his day.

foobar75

Master
It's a drop fest by GB's affletes.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Jordy's sighting.

yeah, Hillis needs to get the hell out of that hellhole. especially if Shurmur (mind-boggling decisions all the time) stays. it's not that he doesn't want to play Hillis, it's just that he has no clue!

Browns defense, never really good anyway, just got run over without Fujita, you can tell how much he means to them.

WA33, yeah but Browns played almost whole game from behind, while Rice was getting the job done for Jailbirds. Browns never play with a lead :(

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jordy's sighting.

yeah, Hillis needs to get the hell out of that hellhole. especially if Shurmur (mind-boggling decisions all the time) stays. it's not that he doesn't want to play Hillis, it's just that he has no clue!

Browns defense, never really good anyway, just got run over without Fujita, you can tell how much he means to them.

Yea the Browns could use beasts like Keuchly and Crick but I fat Walrus will even consider drafting either of those guys

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Let's look at the positives. Hillis will most likely be the leader in receiving and rushing yards in the game today. He just doesn't have much to work with and with only 12 carries for the entire game it's very hard to put up good rushing numbers unless you break off a huge run or two.

backrow

Hall of Famer
haha, Dallas iced their own kicker.

at least Peyton had a good ypc against Ravens, and that's with no passing game for them to respect.

foobar75

Master
The lone sumo Newhouse on the Packers line is clearly the weakest link. Rodgers still not looking for Jordy.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Hillis wasn't on the field probably because they showed him stretching with a trainer on the sideline after the goal line carry. Hopefully its nothing serious. Like Ive said, he hasn't looked close to 100 percent, his lateral agility just isn't there like it was last year. Just goes to show how good of a back he is, still good when injured.

rebelcart

Tebow and Hillis

A lot of the 2nd half of the Broncos game shows you what Tebow can do if there were actually good play calling. I have been saying for weeks what you all are saying; they run the ball on 1st and 2nd down every time, then are faced with 3rd and long. They score nothing until the end of the game, when Tebow is given freedom to both throw and run at his decision. They he excels and wins. I am encouraged to see them run this kind of offense at least more than just the end of the game this time. Fox is an absolute idiot though.

Concerning Hillis, I live in the Cleveland area and I listen to local sports talk shows and they have done nothing but tear down Hillis and talk about how he is this horrible person and try to compare him to the negro athletes like Owens, Moss, etc. I have no idea where they are pulling this stuff from, but that is what is happening locally with Hillis.

backrow

Hall of Famer
AMAZING catch, (again) by Jordy Nelson. how the hell did he stay in bounds!