NFL Week 13

backrow

Hall of Famer
How many times do i have to repeat the same thing. Hillis has not been used as a lead blocker on run plays AT ALL FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON. The only times were pass blocking and short yardage runs. I don't know where you keep coming up with this information from. Hillis is number 40, Marecic is number 48, yes they look similar, maybe you need high def. I have all the games, I can make a video to show you that Hillis hasn't had to run block.

Damn, Gerhart was so close to 100 yards, maybe they can get it back, but I also want Tebow to win. Conflicting interests. When will someone tell the announcer that its Jared Allen, not Gerald Allen?

haha, yeah, it's annoying the way he pronounces it.

i guess unless Broncos only score a 3 on that drive or fizzle, Toby isn't getting a 100. a shame, that is.

PS. no, Hillis will definitely be leadblocking for all of Hardesty's 17 carries today :tongue:

Anak

Mentor
WHAT IN THE HELL? They were marching down the field then they do two straight running plays the second one for a huge loss. Now it's 3rd and long. Tebow was killing them with his passes.

Nice gain by Hillis on his first carry.

Moore with a catch already also.

Kaptain

Master
Another jiggabo chuck and jive backwards run! Idiots! Eddie Royal and now Willis Macahee. Please send peyton hillis to denver Santa.

Highlander

Mentor
I agree, Ponder has been overlooked this game. He set Minnesota's rookie record for passing yardage this game all against a so-called "vaunted" defense. With all of his scrambling, he reminds me of Tarkenton from Minnesota's 70's teams.

This is his coming out party. McNabb who?

Also, it looks like Decker is now the #2 receiver again, now behind a healthy Demaryius.

Kaptain

Master
And demarius Thomas was caught jogging just like sooo many other lazy black receivers. BTW - Thomas is statistically having a good game but has done nothing special other than catching cans of corn. He sure does look slow out there.

Anak

Mentor
Give Tebow 3 downs to work with and I'm convinced he would have scored a TD.

Or at least a first down. They get a game tying FG, wow, and give Vikings a minute and 30 seconds to work with.

SchaafC

Guru
Now it's over Tebow with another win. Let's see if they just run the clock out or what.

Anak

Mentor
Broncos caught a lucky break there but if it doesn't change the fact that Fox, if sincere, is an imbecile.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Peyton is 4 for 24 already

oh, and Cushing is fine. Angerer never came back, not sure what the injury is but damn, he was NFL's leading tackler :(

celt14

I wonder how weenieworld will spin this one...

He was only successful because the Broncos didnt see that "deceptive" speed and power coming. Oh they forgot Gerhart has a secret weapon. That being a lunch pale.

Anak

Mentor
Broncos might have caught a huge break, Clady down on the field.

backrow

Hall of Famer
nice, i'm happy for Tim, shame Toby didn't get few more yards and a TD.

now, it's all about Hillis and Jordy.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Tebow does it again, and looked improved again in the passing game today. Toby had a nice game. Another very nice week so far, let's go Peyton Hillis!

Highlander

Mentor
Will the Caste media still go overboard exclusively crediting Denver's "D" for this win?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I just saw Dan Orlovsky's stats for the game against the Patriots -- 30 of 37 for 353 yards and 2 TDS and 1 pick or something close to that. Very impressive.

Hillis murdered someone on a block to start this drive.

Colt hurt,please tell me Wallace isn't still behind him.