NFL Week 13

Riddlewire

Master
you are so negative, it's disgusting dude. no way in hell is that gonna happen, and even if it is, what's the point of saying that, will you come back to gloat after if Hillis is screwed?

I'm not taking any more abuse from you.
Go complain to someone else.

SchaafC

Guru
Let's see that Broncos D step up. I called McCarthy making a game winning play for them earlier this week. Let's see if it's this week.

backrow

Hall of Famer
AJ Edds has 8 tackles for Colts! McCarthy is leading Titans in tackles, again

celt14

Collie and Tamme are having productive games. Some of their better games this year. Orlovsky has played pretty good as well. Even though it is against the NE D which is last in the league.

backrow

Hall of Famer
I'm not taking any more abuse from you.
Go complain to someone else.

get ****ed, buddy. we are here to observe and CHEER for our athletes, not to mindlessly whine and predict doom and gloom for some mental kick, oh i called it (that'sall too easy with caste system. staying positive, aint).

SchaafC

Guru
Guy's Ponder has played so well, with all of our Tebow cheering it's gone somewhat over looked.

Anak

Mentor
get ****ed, buddy. we are here to observe and CHEER for our athletes, not to mindlessly whine and predict doom and gloom for some mental kick, oh i called it (that'sall too easy with caste system. staying positive, aint).

I believe that the purpose of this web forum is to discuss the "caste system." Isn't there an ignore option if you don't enjoy his posts?

celt14

Guy's Ponder has played so well, with all of our Tebow cheering it's gone somewhat over looked.

He has... He has picked apart that "vaunted" Broncos D. Gerhart has ran through them as well.

How many morons are still going to try to say the Broncos D is the only reason that team wins?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
backrow, Riddlewire is an anti-polyanna most of the time. For good or bad, negativity funks are his thing, although he does make positive posts from time to time. I wouldn't worry too much about it though because we aren't likely to influence him.

backrow

Hall of Famer
I believe that the purpose of this web forum is to discuss the "caste system." Isn't there an ignore option if you don't enjoy his posts?

of course he is, but this guy has nothing positive to say, it's all negativity coming from him. let's wait and see what happens, is my stance.
if there's an ignore option, much as i hate the idea on our message boards, i will probably employ it, thanks for the tip.

EDIT: i hear ya Colonel, i will stop from now on.

Riddlewire

Master

There certainly is, Anak. And I've now got him on ignore from now on (although I can still read his posts when you quote him).
Every poster on this forum has made negative sarcastic or cynical comments at one point or another. It comes with the territory of being a football fan in a Caste System dominated world.
But that guy lets all those other times slip and just attacks me. So I'm done with him.

Anak

Mentor
backrow, Riddlewire is an anti-polyanna most of the time. For good or bad, negativity funks are his thing, although he does make positive posts from time to time. I wouldn't worry too much about it though because we aren't likely to influence him.

A Negative Nancy then.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Tebow is getting better every week, his passing is coming along so well.

dwid

Hall of Famer
How many times do i have to repeat the same thing. Hillis has not been used as a lead blocker on run plays AT ALL FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON. The only times were pass blocking and short yardage runs. I don't know where you keep coming up with this information from. Hillis is number 40, Marecic is number 48, yes they look similar, maybe you need high def. I have all the games, I can make a video to show you that Hillis hasn't had to run block, although it would be time consuming.

Proving that he is not a fullback isn't the problem anymore, its proving he is a feature back that should get at least 18 carries a game. If he has to run block today it will be the first this season and you've been wrong every single week. Hopefully the coach is smart enough to use Hillis. Last week they said they would try to limit him, but it seemed like they were trying to overwork him, it seemed like they were hoping he would reaggravate his injury. Because in order to come back they made him go through intense practices, doesn't sound right if your trying to limit someone. How many times does Hardesty get to prove himself? He hasn't proven he can handle the full load and doesn't bring any thing different to the table, he is a poor version of Hillis.

Damn, Gerhart was so close to 100 yards, maybe they can get it back, but I also want Tebow to win. Conflicting interests. When will someone tell the announcer that its Jared Allen, not Gerald Allen?

Last edited:

celt14

How many times do i have to repeat the same thing. Hillis has not been used as a lead blocker on run plays AT ALL FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON. The only times were pass blocking and short yardage runs. I don't know where you keep coming up with this information from. Hillis is number 40, Marecic is number 48, yes they look similar, maybe you need high def. I have all the games, I can make a video to show you that Hillis hasn't had to run block.

Proving that he is not a fullack isn't the problem anymore, its proving he is a feature back that should get at least 18 carries a game.

Damn, Gerhart was so close to 100 yards, maybe they can get it back, but I also want Tebow to win. Conflicting interests. When will someone tell the announcer that its Jared Allen, not Gerald Allen?

Gerhart has put together a great game. 130 + yards from scrimmage. He should be starting somewhere in the NFL.