NFL Top 100 2016

Whiter Mike

Is anyone else following this? Of the 30 players announced so far, 10 of them are our guys.
100. Derek Carr
97. Richie Incognito
94. Gary Barnidge
92. Andrew Luck
91. Travis Kelce
87. Julian Edelman
85. Kirk Cousins
81. Alex Smith
79. Ryan Kalil
73. Harrison Smith

Whiter Mike

During the clip for Harrison "Hitman" Smith, Cordarrelle Patterson says "best white safety in the league." While this may be true, just imagine if Hitman refered to sewerwater as the best quoataback in the league.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
During the clip for Harrison "Hitman" Smith, Cordarrelle Patterson says "best white safety in the league." While this may be true, just imagine if Hitman refered to sewerwater as the best quoataback in the league.
How is that a compliment? He's basically saying he's better than Eric Weddle, Andrew Sendejo and Chris Conte. Those are the only other White starters.

What Patterson could have said is he is the best free safety in the league. I believe he has been rated top, or amongst the top, free safeties the last few years by Pro Football Focus (who is not White friendly). With that said, being ranked 73 is far too low. The only knock could possibly be some durability issues.

Riggins44

Master
10 out of 30 is a little bit better than overall percentage in the league. It shows how much of the league is made up of mediocre/scrub blacks.

I do not even know how Fantasy Football works but I read the magazines sometimes to just see what they say about players like Jordy Nelson or Eric Decker. I found it very strange that last year a magazine's top defensive linemen was JJ Watt, their top linebacker was Luke kuelchy and their top defensive back was Eric Weddle. I find it strange the 3 top defensive players are all white in a league defensively full of blacks. Makes you wonder.