Jets-Bengals 4:30 pm ET

Eagles-Cowboys 8:00 pm ET.

Sunday
Ravens-Patriots, 1:00 pm ET,

Green Bay-Arizona 4:40 pm

Edited by: Don Wassall

Westside

Hall of Famer
Jets, Cowboys and Ravens, Green Bay. Welcome to the boards Cat-sky!!!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It's funny that the Jets played the Bengals last week and play them again in the playoffs. The Cowboys play the Eagles again and the Pack plays the Cardinals again.

G

Pack over the Cards, the coal black Cards have fallen into the low level anarchy of the too black teams.

icsept

Master
Packers, Cowboys, Patriots, Jets

Eagles and Cardinals are coal black on offense and defense. Warner and Celek are the only bright spots.

I want the Bengals to lose just so I don't have to hear another word about Chris Henry.

I'm less enthused about the Patriots this year since their defense went coal black.

Even the Cowboys have become more palatable with the additions of Brooking and Igor on defense with an occasional Bobby Carpenter sighting.

Bear Backer

Mentor
Bungles (Rookie QB probably too much to overcome in the playoffs for Jets)

Iggles (Hard to win back to back games against a team in the NFL, let alone 3 on the season)

Patsies (Losing Welker will be a blow, but Brady will find a way)

Pack (Hard to win 2 in a row against a team, but Green Bay IMO is the superior team)

Edited by: Bear Backer

guest301

Hall of Famer
Cowboys, Pats, Packers and Jets.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I also thought that the trend was against a team sweeping an opponent three times in one season; turns out, the sweeping team wins in the playoffs 60% of the time.

I'll take Bengals v rookie QB; Eagles just because they're playing the Cowboys (despite the aforementioned 60% winning percentage;) Ravens over the Welker-less Patriots; and the Pack to storm the Cardinals.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Westside was top dog here, picking 3 winners. The rest of y'all are pitiful.
smiley56.gif

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Btw, I managed to get a total of one correct selection - Dallas.
smiley18.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Quiet Speed said:
Btw, I managed to get a total of one correct selection - Dallas. 
smiley18.gif

I only got one right as well, the Ravens. How sad.
smiley19.gif

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Let's extend this into the Divisional Round. I'll take Dallas, New Orleans, Indy, and San Diego.

The closest game this weekend will be Indy-Baltimore, Edited by: Jack Lambert

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I'll pull for the Vikings, I'm afraid Romo will make mincemeat out of their secondary though.

Cowboys
Colts
Chargers
Saints - please, do not wear those ugly-ass all black uniforms.

"I'll pull for the Vikings, I'm afraid Romo will make mincemeat out of their secondary though."

The only mincemeat I saw was Wade Phillips career! Did you see that ego-maniacal Jerry Jones standing behind him?

Pulling for the Saints and Colts, though the Jets wouldn't be bad. The Saints/Colts would be total air warfare though!

Hate to say it but Reggie Bush was playing like he was really trying to earn all that money he is being overpaid. We'll see in the big show, though.

Just glad the Steelers and the Cowboys didn't make it.
smiley47.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Animalmuther0 said:
"I'll pull for the Vikings, I'm afraid Romo will make mincemeat out of their secondary though."

The only mincemeat I saw was Wade Phillips career! Did you see that ego-maniacal Jerry Jones standing behind him?

Yep. The talking heads were saying Phillips just needed to win 1 playoff game to save his job, but I doubt the meglomaniacal "Fairy Bones" won't tolerate "one & done"...despite all his empty, half-baked praise of Phillips.