NFL News, Rumors and Musings

PHillisFan

Master
Funny how none of the teams with quotablacks that blame all offensive failures on the OL (Panthers, Vikings, and Seahawks) have spent nothing on acquiring OL-talent, with the exception of Luke Joeckel to the Seahawks (who probably wasn't a top 10 guard on the market). It's as if they actually have good/adequte lines but the media manufacture the excuse to pump up their beloved black quarterbacks...it's really a horrible excuse.

The best part is when they perform well despite their bad O-line its because of dat wrist flick, but when they perform bad, its all the Olines fault.

PHillisFan

Master
Chiefs just resigned Daniel Sorensen to a 4yr 16 million dollar contract! Number wise that's a LOT better than Conte's deal! Does this mean KC considers him a full time starter?!

I think they find him invaluabe because as a hybrid player he can play both safety and linebacker in certain package s sort of like Barron of the Rams.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I think they find him invaluabe because as a hybrid player he can play both safety and linebacker in certain package s sort of like Barron of the Rams.

Yes, Sorensen is one of the prototypes of the new linebacker/safety hybrid -- the difference being that even though Sorensen is one of the very best he still isn't a starter (still serving his racial apprenticeship), and the media continues spewing fake news such as Weenieworld's claim that Sorensen isn't an impact player.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
You likely know better than anyone here, but where do these decisions come from? I seriously wonder if the Pats get orders from the board to clean up or else? The "or else" being some sort of sanction taken against the team like that charade they pulled against Brady.

It's a good trade from New England's perspective, Cooks is one of the best deep speed receivers. The downside is that if Cooks stays healthy and gets his expected 1,000+ yards and say 10 TDs, that's production that otherwise would have gone mostly to Hogan, Edelman and Amendola (who probably won't make the team now).

Was watching the NFL Network last night, which is currently non-stop about free agent signings, and there was a most undistinguished "roundtable" consisting of (((Michael Silver))), Steve Wyche, shriveled caste clown Charlie Casserly, and the obligatory female moderator Kimberly Jones discussing the Cooks trade among others. Casserly began mumbling about how the Patriots "lacked speed" until obtaining Cooks, to which the other "experts" agreed. Chris Hogan merely led the league in average yards per catch last season and even the usually anti-White Pro Football Focus found Hogan to be the best deep ball threat in the NFL in 2016. And of course Edelman and Amendola are cat-quick. But that was all down the memory hole for the roundtable of dunces, whether deliberately or out of ignorance, it's hard to know sometimes with caste clowns.

PHillisFan

Master
It's a good trade from New England's perspective, Cooks is one of the best deep speed receivers. The downside is that if Cooks stays healthy and gets his expected 1,000+ yards and say 10 TDs, that's production that otherwise would have gone mostly to Hogan, Edelman and Amendola (who probably won't make the team now).

Was watching the NFL Network last night, which is currently non-stop about free agent signings, and there was a most undistinguished "roundtable" consisting of (((Michael Silver))), Steve Wyche, shriveled caste clown Charlie Casserly, and the obligatory female moderator Kimberly Jones discussing the Cooks trade among others. Casserly began mumbling about how the Patriots "lacked speed" until obtaining Cooks, to which the other "experts" agreed. Chris Hogan merely led the league in average yards per catch last season and even the usually anti-White Pro Football Focus found Hogan to be the best deep ball threat in the NFL in 2016. And of course Edelman and Amendola are cat-quick. But that was all down the memory hole for the roundtable of dunces, whether deliberately or out of ignorance, it's hard to know sometimes with caste clowns.

I have always taken Casserly's analysis with a grain of salt.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Packers love black TEs. They just signed Lance Kendricks on top of the Bennett signing. Only thing positive, they probably won't draft an upsider TE this year now.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Hearing Rex Burkhead visited with Atlanta today! Wouldn't mind that! He could thrive as a receiving third down back right away with Matty Ice. If he's deemed fortunate enough to get every down carries , he's good enough to be an All purpose RB!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know about that. Atlanta has the best one-two running backs in the league in Freeman and Coleman. Rex would be stuck there even more than he's been in Cincy. . . Surely there's a better fit out there, but this may be an indicator that there's almost no market for Burkhead.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I don't know about that. Atlanta has the best one-two running backs in the league in Freeman and Coleman. Rex would be stuck there even more than he's been in Cincy. . . Surely there's a better fit out there, but this may be an indicator that there's almost no market for Burkhead.
It would be Cincy all over again.

northwinds

Mentor

Totally agree. This would be a terrible fit for Burkhead. Atlanta has one of the most 'caste' fan base in the league. He would simply be seen as a replacement for their white FB they couldn't bother to resign after having a good year......

PHillisFan

Master
Yeah Burkhead might as well try to stay with Cincy because they are unhappy with Hill with his regression so he might end splitting snaps with Bernard.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I get your guys points. But is there truly a good destination for a white man running the ball in this current league?! I say no, frankly just pumped that ATL flew him down for a visit and that teams are starting to show interest. It gets old, can't expect all of our prospects to either play in GB or NE the 2 most white friendly teams in an anti white league. Redskins ? 49ers? Idk 30 of the 32 teams participate in caste system so he's screwed wherever he goes.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer

I also can understand why Cooks was obtained, as he's only 23 and does have talent. He's a former 1st round pick and already has two 1,000-yard seasons to his credit. Edelman and Amendola are both over 30 years old and Hogan will turn 30 next season. Former 4th round pick, Malcolm Mitchell, the only black WR on the roster last season (Matthew Slater didn't run a single route on offense), is also young and adds some value as possession receiver, particularly on sideline routes. But Mitchell has a slender build and lacks deep play ability.

If Amendola takes another pay cut, he could remain on the roster, especially given Edelman's injury history and Danny's value as a KR/PR. The Pats have kept 6 WR's some seasons and Hogan, Cooks, Edelman, Amendola, Mitchell, and Slater would be a quality group.

We've seen many black free agent WR signings fail to deliver in NE over the years. Randy Moss faired the best, and guys like Donte Stallworth, Brandon Lloyd, Brandon LaFell, and Deion Branch (after re-signing with the team as a FA several years back) all had at least one decent season.

In the Brady-Belichick era, there's only been 4 instances in which a black pass-catcher has gone over 1,000-yards. Troy Brown did it once and Randy Moss did it 3 times (one with Matt Cassell at the helm, two times with Brady). Cooks could flame out like so many others or steal major targets from our guys.

PHillisFan

Master
Johnny Manziel recently got engaged. Maybe some team out there will see this is as a sign of maturing. Hopefully his bride to be is able to help him continue to grow.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Johnny Manziel recently got engaged. Maybe some team out there will see this is as a sign of maturing. Hopefully his bride to be is able to help him continue to grow.
She is real hottie.

CrazyFinn

Mentor
Regarding Manziel, I'm going to have to completely disagree.

They have been dating for 3 months. She's an Instagram "Ho" who probably figured the relationship with Manziel will boost the number of her followers. He's a well established douche who lost the benefit of the doubt a long time ago. This will all end in disaster.

You know, I really don't like Manziel. He's about as poor a role model as I can think of in terms of white professional athletes. I can think of no reason to root for him when there are so many more young white QBs that we can get behind. This wigger and his TMZ act need to disappear for good.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Shadowlight

Master

I saw the same telecast Don and the Casserly caste comment. He was suggesting that the brilliant white wide receivers were damsels in distress and that Cooks will be the "knight in shining armor" to the rescue. What rescue.? They just won another Super Bowl!!!The Pats beat teams like a drum even though they were double teaming on Hogan for the deep stuff and sitting on Edelman on the shorter stuff. Cooks acted like a baby at times with the Saints "Wahhhh I'm not getting enough deep balls wahhh" but he won't pull that crap with Brady. Sometimes at first glance things may seem negative but we should just wait this out. The presence of Cooks might help open things up further for guys like Edelman and Hogan. Hogan was a great find for them because the Pats had lacked a deep threat for several years.

Shadowlight

Master
Chiefs just resigned Daniel Sorensen to a 4yr 16 million dollar contract! Number wise that's a LOT better than Conte's deal! Does this mean KC considers him a full time starter?![/QUOTE
While Sorensen and Colin Jones, both talented guys, can't seem to officially become starters it is still nice to see their teams think enough about them to re sign them. Conte too. Will one or both become starters now that they have contract stability? I hope so but I am not holding my breath either.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bears signed Kendall Wright to a one-year deal, all but ending Daniel Braverman's hopes of being their slot receiver this year.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Bears signed Kendall Wright to a one-year deal, all but ending Daniel Braverman's hopes of being their slot receiver this year.

And they signed upsider Markus Wheaton. Chicago is absolutely one of the worst spots for white player's, especially skill players. Uphill battle for Braverman..

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I'm hearing Lions just inked TJ Lang to a 3yr deal. Hate to see him go especially to division rival.. Opens the door for Spriggs to start next year along GBs OL.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Regarding Manziel, I'm going to have to completely disagree.

They have been dating for 3 months. She's an Instagram "Ho" who probably figured the relationship with Manziel will boost the number of her followers. He's a well established douche who lost the benefit of the doubt a long time ago. This will all end in disaster.

You know, I really don't like Manziel. He's about as poor a role model as I can think of in terms of white professional athletes. I can think of no reason to root for him when there are so many more young white QBs that we can get behind. This wigger and his TMZ act need to disappear for good.

View attachment 1616
I thought for a second he and Gayfeather or Bieber were eloping, but in all seriousness if he doesn't have his substance abuse issues under control this could be another national internet/newspaper disaster.

Upside

Mentor
Audie Cole signing with Jaguars.

not good. I don't really see where he fits in with Poz, Skuta, Telvin Smith, and Myles Jack. I just don't understand what these guys are thinking when they sign with some of these teams. There's plenty more opportunities out there at linebacker, why sign with a team that's set? Looks like another 2-3 years as a special teamer for Audie Cole...

Hearing Rex Burkhead visited with Atlanta today! Wouldn't mind that! He could thrive as a receiving third down back right away with Matty Ice. If he's deemed fortunate enough to get every down carries , he's good enough to be an All purpose RB!!

NO! not Atlanta! He'll be no better than 3rd on the depth chart, which means he won't be playing... Please don't sign with ATL!!!
Giants, Skins, Eagles, Vikings, Broncos, Packers, Raiders, or Colts would all be better options...

As for the Cooks trade, I think Amendola will be the odd man out, which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, assuming he catches on with another team.
I think Edelman will still get his 8-10 touches/game, Gronk will get his; Hogan will probably be affected the most, but will still be a starter. There is also the chance that Cooks flops in New England. Brees is a great quarterback too; he makes average receivers look great, then when they go to another team, they fizzle... Robert Meachem, Lance Moore, even Kenny Stills' best seasons were in NO.
Cooks was whining about not getting enough touches in New Orleans, and we all know that crap don't fly with the Pats... Honestly, his complaining may have put him in an even worse situation, in terms of targets...