NFL 2014 Week 2

woody39

Mentor
Cousins looking good as always i might add, if the injury is serious reckon Cousins sticks as starter, 7 out of 7 for 104 yards so far, flying.

dwid

Hall of Famer
man Asiata averaging 2.6 ypc, yeah he can score but so can any White fullback. The other year he got 30 carries for a whopping 51 yards, he did score 3 tds but like I said... Zach Line is one of the quickest guys i have seen in recent years, maybe average 40 yards speed but from 0 to 20 is elite, and very light on his feet moves like a scat back but has power. I used to criticize because sometimes he didnt know when to use his power like trying to make a 170 pound db miss but he got better with that.

man Gerhart not getting anything with that blocking. like 3 unblocked defenders on that play i just saw, nobody is afraid of Henne's passing. 4 of 10 for 23 yards.

Good news for Cousins, I knew there was a reason i kept him on my fantasy team. Some are saying RG3's career is over, and I wouldnt be surprised, when you cant stay healthy and get injured by nobody touching you there is no point, but we have seen with Vick that teams stick with them even though they cant play an entire season.

Brees needs to sit, he pulled his oblique in the offseason and its howing right now but ppl never talk about injuries when a White player is doing poorly only guys like rg3.

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
Anybody know why Kirk Cousins just threw a 20 yard TD pass? Is the Gremlin injured, or was Cousins just playing as part of a package?
I told you guys that RGscreen would be out by game 3. I was off by one game.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Olsen with 6 receptions. No doubt carolinas best receiver.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I told you guys that RGscreen would be out by game 3. I was off by one game.

I remember that post. Good call Westside!

I know a guy up in Virginia and he says that the Redskins DWF's have seen just about enough of RGScreen. Cousins is definitely the peoples QB within the Redskins fan base.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I'm trying to count how many dropped passes the Dolphins stone handed receivers have. More reason to get Hartline involved in the game as he's been money on third down.

dwid

Hall of Famer
ridiculous play calling for Jags, given up on the run, Henne getting killed because of the blitz, just throw a screen pass, that makes defenders think twice and hesitate when rushing the qb, Gerhart CAN catch
the drops are like in the double digits for this game, early on that one guy allen hurns (spelling) had a wide open play drop, right on the money that wouldve set the ton for the day, possibly opened things up for the run game. Number 84 for the skins just had a wide open drop on the money, Cousins stats would just be that much better. Those are just would be td drops, ridiculous

Westside

Hall of Famer
I remember that post. Good call Westside!

I know a guy up in Virginia and he says that the Redskins DWF's have seen just about enough of RGScreen. Cousins is definitely the peoples QB within the Redskins fan base.
Thanks RGT. I am watching the games on the Red Zone for the past 1/2 hour. Nothing to report on our guys at this point. Glad Edelman is have a good day.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Edelman has had a marvelous game. 6 catches for 81 yards and a TD, 1 carry for 9 yards, and he’s averaging 22 yards on 3 punt returns.

After 3 INTs, the Viking DWF’s are chanting “Teddy, Teddy, Teddy!â€￾

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Carolinas rbs dropping like flies. Guys like Line and one of my favorite rbs Jersey Joe Martinek are guys who would excel if.given a chance. Gerhart hasn't done squat,has a goose egg for me righf now in fantasy..

goyim

Guru
Edelman has had a marvelous game. 6 catches for 81 yards and a TD, 1 carry for 9 yards, and he’s averaging 22 yards on 3 punt returns.

After 3 INTs, the Viking DWF’s are chanting “Teddy, Teddy, Teddy!â€￾

The Midwest is seems to be composed entirely of ethnomasochistic weak white retards.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Carolinas rbs dropping like flies. Guys like Line and one of my favorite rbs Jersey Joe Martinek are guys who would excel if.given a chance. Gerhart hasn't done squat,has a goose egg for me righf now in fantasy..
well no threat of a passing game (even though they are now throwing it every down), not allowed to get in a rhythm since they are down, not creative with play calling, terrible blocking with multiple unblocked defenders passing by the los into the backfield by the time he gets the ball . I was afraid this was going to happen with the Jags but everyone said new coaching, new linemen. I guess a losing mentality is hard to shake off. Oh yeah and he hasnt been 100 percent since the injury earlier this season.

Very hard for a back to excel with 6 carries. I notice this with black backs alot, theyll keep struggling and the coach keeps feeding the ball to them, and a good chance some break off a nice run. They either stop running it with Whites or go with another back if things arent hapening fast enough.

He would be doing better with the Vikings right now, Asiata averaging 2.8 ypc but the situation is better to be in as far as running. Put Bortles in for the Jags and see what happens.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
well no threat of a passing game (even though they are now throwing it every down), not allowed to get in a rythym since they are down, not creative with play calling, terrible blocking with multiple unblocked defenders passing by the los into the backfield by the time he gets the ball. I was afraid this was going to happen with the Jags but everyone said new coaching, new linemen. I guess a losing mentality is hard to shake off.

Thanks for the sum up. Im stuck watching Carolina v Detroit game.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Kuechlys in another class. So good

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It's absolutely unbelievable........our best chance at a starting RB in a generation and he gets nothing in two games.......how long can the coaching staff and GM start him?

I know. I am so pissed. I expected him to have a better game than last week against the Redskins. If this keeps up all season he will never start again.

PHillisFan

Master
I'm trying to count how many dropped passes the Dolphins stone handed receivers have. More reason to get Hartline involved in the game as he's been money on third down.

Rough day for Tannehill. Those pathetic buffalo Dwfs have used the terms 'efficient' and 'solid' for Manuel's play. They love to exaggerate and are content with a game manager as a 1st round pick.

dwid

Hall of Famer
I know. I am so pissed. I expected him to have a better game than last week against the Redskins. If this keeps up all season he will never start again.

hopefully the coach can at least see how bad the line is playing, all around too, given up 8 sacks today. Denard Robinson is in, maybe they can see how much other backs will suck in same situation. They threw it to him, now that wouldve helped the game if they had thrown it to Gerhart and as I type they throw it to him for a 6 yard completion, now the 9th sack given up, such terrible blocking and there is only 2 sumos, White guys should step it up, well they have a sumo center, maybe hes getting the line calls wrong, wouldnt be surprised

Tannehill17

Mentor
Rough day for Tannehill. Those pathetic buffalo Dwfs have used the terms 'efficient' and 'solid' for Manuel's play. They love to exaggerate and are content with a game manager as a 1st round pick.

Manuel doesn't impress me at all. I will say this though, the Bills do look like a formidable team this season, mainly due to the strengths of their defensive line and running game. Kyle Williams is an absolute stud!

EJ Manuel could not have been put in a better position. He goes to a team with good pieces around him to mask his deficiencies because he can't pass worth a crap. All he has to do is be a game manager for him to look a lot better than what he is.

Fortitud3

Guru
I think people should stop acting like the media does.

Theres 16 games and its the best of the best, you're allowed to have bad games.

PHillisFan

Master
Manuel doesn't impress me at all. I will say this though, the Bills do look like a formidable team this season, mainly due to the strengths of their defensive line and running game. Kyle Williams is an absolute stud!

EJ Manuel could not have been put in a better position. He goes to a team with good pieces around him to mask his deficiencies because he can't pass worth a crap. All he has to do is be a game manager for him to look a lot better than what he is.

I couldn't have said it better RGTT. I think the Dolphins will rebound from this game whereas the Bills will begin their downward spiral next week vs the Chargers.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I had a white lady cashier at a gas station last night that complained to me when I came up to pay about everyone talking about Adrian Peterson. I didn't respond. She then continued to talk about the Peterson and then defended him. I just looked at her coldly and told her that she should stop talking about it herself.

Some whites are so badly brainwashed they'll go out of their way to defend blacks no matter what they do. They seem to regard blacks as royalty.

It's not just for individual cases. It's across the board. They apparently think blacks can do no wrong.