New member intro

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Well, you can't be Black Bart because that one's already taken. Remember him from the old West?
smiley36.gif

Black Bart, Infamous Stage Robber

blkbart.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
White_Savage said:
Whites comprise 88% of the population.

Powerful post as always, but I think you meant 68% here (or lower depending on one's definition of white). Whites haven't been 88% of the American population in many a year.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
White_Savage said:
I'm not even suggesting we intervene formally.

Why not? You make a powerful case for a race supporting it's own to the extent of ignoring factors based on merit alone, if that is valid then why shouldn't those same people codify that survival strategy in their laws?

I realize that will never happen but isn't the reasoning behind it sound based on your argument?

Bart

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
White_Savage said:

Why not? You make a powerful case for a race supporting it's own to the extent of ignoring factors based on merit alone, if that is valid then why shouldn't those same people codify that survival strategy in their laws?

I agree. In Arab / Moslem countries, would they advance Whites/ Christians over their own? No bloody way. We've seen what happend to Rhodesia and South Africaunder black rule,whites displacedand killed. Would the Japanese or Chinese actively promote whites over their own? Never!! Would that so-called bastion of Democracy Israel relegate Jewish citizens to the back of the bus to favor Arabs? Not in this lifetime or the next!

JD074

Master
Great job, guys. This is the way we need to think. One of the best posts ever, Savage.

One of our biggest weaknesses is naivete. "Fairness," "merit," "best man for the job," and all that crap may sound good on the surface, but there's no way that whites can institute a meritocratic policy without getting the short end of the stick.Whites try so hard not to differentiate between us and them, but everybody else does differentiate, and that gives them a huge advantage over us. Everybody gets to advance their interests except us. This is the type of one-sided "universalism" that is killing us. Life is a competition between groups, and right now it seems that most whites don't care about winning it.

We should be fair to our own and unfair to others, kind to our own and mean to others. Or we could embrace our current course, try to love and be fair to everybody, and welcome our own demise....

Edited by: JD074

JD074

Master
White_Savage said:
No, this is a fallacy. This sort of uber-idealism is one of the major evolutionary weaknesses of White men.

There has to be a cultural component to ethnocentrism; that natural differentiation needs to be fostered by parents, upbringing, peers, the culture at large, etc. But I think that's true for most or all races. For example, I've read that the intermarriage rates for Jews, Asians, and Hispanics in America are really high. Then there are other groups that are taught about "us and them" throughout their upbringing, like Blacks and Muslims.

Personally, I grew up with essentially no racial awareness. I grew up in a small Kentucky town, knew a few non-whites, but none of them were a problem. Neither my parents, peers, or culture at large taught me anything about race; it simply never came up. It wasn't until I was 18 or 19 when I started thinking about these things, and that was solely due to the Internet. If it wasn't for the Internet I would probably still be racially unaware. So, in my mind, this clearly has to be taught.

White_Savage

Mentor
jaxvid said:
White_Savage said:

I realize that will never happen but isn't the reasoning behind it sound based on your argument?

Jaxvid:
I suggest no "White Affirmative Action" for a number reason. Powers of regulation given to government for putative good always seem to be misused for ends totally unlike those intended. White men are not inclined and should not be inclined to like government involving itself in their property and business, whatever the reason. You'll note Whites were once doing quite a good job of preferring Whites, and it took massive government interference plus a massive propaganda campaign from the Fourth branch of government to change this. One place where I agree with the race-baiters is that people still do widely show racial preference, though I do not decry this as evil, wicked, bad or nasty. I consider non-interference the best prescription.

I have faith in nature, and believe the natural amount of racism sans legislation for or against is the correct amount.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
White_Savage said:
Jaxvid:
I suggest no "White Affirmative Action" for a number reason. Powers of regulation given to government for putative good always seem to be misused for ends totally unlike those intended. White men are not inclined and should not be inclined to like government involving itself in their property and business, whatever the reason. You'll note Whites were once doing quite a good job of preferring Whites, and it took massive government interference plus a massive propaganda campaign from the Fourth branch of government to change this. One place where I agree with the race-baiters is that people still do widely show racial preference, though I do not decry this as evil, wicked, bad or nasty. I consider non-interference the best prescription.

Yes, well that's all for the good I suppose. I've a bit of a libertarian streak myself. I will note however that we had quite a few laws in the golden age such as anti-miscentegenation and white-only laws. I once thought they were anti-freedom, I now realize they were self survival laws. How many people white people died at the hands of blacks back in the day? None? How many die now? Free at last, we are free at last. To be killed.