Negro pack attacks

Bart

Hall of Famer
This has happened several times in the last couple years. People beaten savagely by gangs of feral blacks. Keep the hell away from areas filled with these beasts or suffer the consequences.

[url]http://wireservice.wired.com/wired/story.asp?section=Breakin g&storyId=1136430&tw=wn_wire_story [/url]

MILWAUKEE (AP) -- At least 15 young people dragged a motorist out of his car and kicked and punched him after he honked his horn to get them to move out of the street, police said.

The 50-year-old man was in critical condition with head injuries Tuesday, and it was unclear whether he would survive, police spokeswoman Anne E. Schwartz said.

It was the latest in a series of mob beatings in the city.

Schwartz said the man was driving alone on the city's north side late Monday when he honked at the group of young people, about 16 to 23 years old, in the middle of the street. They surrounded the vehicle and attacked the man, she said.

A witness told police that one of the attackers climbed on top of a car, jumped and landed on the victim's head, Schwartz said.

"They left him for dead and when we showed up he was lying in the street," she said. http://www.jsonline.com/news/metro/dec05/380701.asp

Kaptain

Master
Notice how the paper forgets to report the race of the attackers. That's how you know they are ********.

Iron

Guru
This savage group mentality is something that you associate with Blacks.I see it everyday of my life.In group situations,whether criminally minded or not Blacks change their behaviour.You notice it in shopping malls and other places of gathering,its as if their testostorone goes through the roof and they can finally abandon all responsibility and act with impunity.

bigunreal

Mentor
Yes, this is one of the most attractive of their many attractive group
traits; a curious unwillingness to move out of someone else's way.
Basically, these kinds of blacks have no concern for the rights of
others. Whether it's a refusal to simply move a few steps, or a desire
to play their "music" at ear-splitting levels in traffic, parking lots,
or any other public place, it's obvious that far too many blacks lack a
simple sense of courtesy. This makes it extremely difficult for any
society to function properly, when one segment of the population
refuses to engage in the most basic tenets of civilized behavior. If
you are out in public, and have no awarenss that what you do can have
an effect on others, then you are not civilized. When the leaders of
any society do not correct this atrocious, uncivilized behavior, then
things will never improve. But then again, these same leaders won't
even make another growing attractive minority group learn the
language.

Spooge

Guru
So true Bigunreal very good post. It seem that these groups are
continuously primed to go off and are just waiting for a " Trigger"
event be it a flood, march or court decision that does not go to their
way of thinking. It's like having a physical " Fith colum" of
shock troops undermining the middle and upper classes (similar to
pre communist Russia or the " Brown shirts" of Germany) The screw
turners must be aware of the issue and by their refusal to stem it are
in fact cultivating it. Any one who follows the law and goes
unarmed in those cities while gangs of THUGS do as they will is a
naive idiot in the manner of Reggie Denny. We can all remember the
spectre of him being pulled out of his cab and beaten
mercilessly. Too bad Denny didn't break the law in L.A. and carry
a piece. He would have been able to dispactch the mad dogs ala
Bernard Geotz.
Edited by: Renaissance Man

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
From the Hávamál:

A wayfarer should not walk unarmed,
But have his weapons to hand:
He knows not when he may need a spear,
Or what menace meet on the road.Edited by: White Shogun

Bunnyman

Guru
Bart - do you know if the attackers were black and the victim white? I'm guessing that is the case as no races were mentioned.

Spooge

Guru
Familiacide is common between warring tribes of the same hue. The
inner city is a microcosim of the sub African battles that have taken
place over the centuries between bl.... The indians of North
America have displayed the same tendancies (woe unto any enemy faction
that was capured by another tribe), only their current battle appears
to be againts a wisky bottle and meth pipe.
Edited by: Renaissance Man

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Once the media found out the victim is black, his photo has appeared in every article I've seen about the attack. "It's not a race crime" is the message the media is trying to give, but "they attack everyone, often even their own kind" is the real lesson here.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I was thinking when I saw this article that the victim was probably black, because no white man I know, in a car alone, would honk the horn at 15 black guys standing around in the middle of the street. I wouldn't. I'd reverse and go down another street. Thats a case better served by prudence than by bravado.

Unless he was armed and bent on vengeance perhaps.

Sometimes even when you win, you lose. Knowing the predatory ways of such mobs of black youth, what else would one expect to happen, when you request right of way? Yes, I know, what right do they have to block the street? But its a fact of life in the society and world in which we live that these can get away with such behavior.

Men like these are entirely dependent on the rest of us being civil and restrained. I long for a time and place when the rights of men to defend themselves will once again reign, when the bonds that hold back righteous wrath are broken both here in this country and around the world.

Bart

Hall of Famer
There's more to the horn honking story. It was a drug deal gone bad. Who would have guessed?? As Paul Harvey says, " Here is the rest of the story."

[url]http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/W/WI_MOB_BEATING_WIOL-? SITE=WIMIL&SECTION=STATE&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT [/url]

Police initially said McClain was beaten after he honked his horn at a group of people standing in a north-side street Monday night and was yanked from his car.

The criminal complaint tells a different story. McClain told investigators he was beaten after he paid a man in a car $19 for crack cocaine, and the man took his money and drove off without giving him the drugs, according to the complaint.

"Those were the reports we were receiving. As the investigation progressed, this is what came out of it," police Lt. Raynard Richards said Saturday about the new information.

According to the complaint, McClain walked over to a large group of people and started complaining. He told investigators he then was attacked from behind and knocked to the ground, getting punched, kicked and stomped until he lost consciousness, the complaint said.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Why would a fifty year old man, who is overweight, with 15 kids, be buying crack cocaine? I have to admit the stuff that goes on in the black "community" never ceases to amaze me.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Well, as my dear departed grandma used to say, "Well I'll be damned! Whoda thunk it?"
smiley2.gif

If 15 of these animals surrounded me while I was in my car, I'd throw it in neutral, rev the engine once as a warning, and then, well, use you're imagination after that. SELF DEFENSE comes in many forms.