MVP Award

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's that Reginald Denny mentality that is so prevalent among white people -- "beat me, rob me, punish me, have your way with my daughter, it's completely understandable andI deserve it because of what whites have done to blacks in this country."

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
That about sums it up for many weak kneed whities, Don. Its a shame, but people buy everything society tells them to believe. Whether it's true or not makes no difference to most people.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Hey Bill Walton, you hoser eh ! He can't jump as high as Manu Ginobli but ...two slips of paper?

capt.sge.qtk01.190505125713.photo00.photo.default-257x384.jpg

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
The controversy over this year's MVP award will begin anew should Nash
and the Suns be swept from the conference championship. Heaven
forbid if Shaq and the Heat make it to the Finals and Phoenix does not.
"Everyone" will suddenly know that Shaq should have been
the MVP and the Finals just proves what "everyone" already knew
all along.

speedster

Mentor
This is exactly what Bill Walton said about the black/white issue.It's all right for a white man to be gunned down by a black man because of all the evil that whites did to blacks.This was on page 29 from the book,The last Banner,by Peter May.It chronicles the Celts 1986 championship season.Another interesting thing I found in this book is when the Celtics signed a white guy,Rick Carlisle over a black guy, David Thirdkill as the 12 and last player on the roster,which put the Boston roster at 8 white guys and four black guys,how dumbfounded Peter May was that there wasn't an uproar over it.May figured this just couldn't be right.I guess Mr. May is just as brain-washed as the rest of the stupid white media.