Minnesota Vikings General Thread

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It’s a mad world lol

The only great reset we need is to go back to how things used to be from the 1930's through the 1950's. I wasnt' born yet but
have watched countless videos and it's a world we all wish we could live in. Whites were admired and looked up to in all aspects
of society. Whites were still over 90 percent of the population of all of America. What a dream that they stole from us with non stop
mass legal and illegal migration to eradicate the whites and replaces us in all aspects of society.

Ryan Nall makes me even angrier than Borgi as Nall reminded me of the guys like Peyton Hillis, and other big running backs. Guys
like Larry Cszonka and John Riggins. Oh how I miss seeing huge white guys that could run over people with sheer power and
athletecism. Ryan Nall was the total package and could have been an every down back. Borghi could be a Danny Woodhead type
running back but with an even higher talent ceiling. We know sadly that they may never get their chance.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What an idiot. He wont' be driving for a while but then again with these guys who knows?

Supposedly alcohol wasn't involved, but the DWF public is rarely told the full story when it comes to the epidemic dysfunction of so many of their sports heroes. I think I'd feel better if alcohol was involved, rather than knowing that this first round draft pick drives 140 mph on public roads while sober. Henry Ruggs, a WR drafted in the first round three years ago, was going 156 mph while drunk in Vegas and ended up crashing into a woman who burned to death in her car. The mentality of some of these pampered affletes is truly alien to normal people.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Supposedly alcohol wasn't involved, but the DWF public is rarely told the full story when it comes to the epidemic dysfunction of so many of their sports heroes. I think I'd feel better if alcohol was involved, rather than knowing that this first round draft pick drives 140 mph on public roads while sober. Henry Ruggs, a WR drafted in the first round three years ago, was going 156 mph while drunk in Vegas and ended up crashing into a woman who burned to death in her car. The mentality of some of these pampered affletes is truly alien to normal people.
I’d guess it was just garden variety bad judgment and lack of impulse control.

Doesn’t make it less stupid or less dangerous but I doubt an nfl rookie with all the “upside potential” of this guy needs booze to do something this dumb.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Giving a sports car that can go over 200 mph, and easily accelerate to 140, to a black is like giving a handgun to a chimpanzee. There are very few who’d be responsible enough to operate a vehicle like that safely.

With that said, where in America can you legally “let loose” with a car like that? Are there drag racing tracks or stadiums? In Europe, you have the autobahn where you can safely and legally drive your Lamborghini high speeds. Is there any point to owning any of these cars in the US other than for the aesthetics, status it conveys and vanity of the owner?

white is right

Hall of Famer
Giving a sports car that can go over 200 mph, and easily accelerate to 140, to a black is like giving a handgun to a chimpanzee. There are very few who’d be responsible enough to operate a vehicle like that safely.

With that said, where in America can you legally “let loose” with a car like that? Are there drag racing tracks or stadiums? In Europe, you have the autobahn where you can safely and legally drive your Lamborghini high speeds. Is there any point to owning any of these cars in the US other than for the aesthetics, status it conveys and vanity of the owner?
You can race a sports car or modified car on tracks at an hourly rate but they are usually 2 hours outside a major city. Years ago I used to rip a sports car 4am on country highways but even that was crazy as turns are designed for normal speed ranges and police lie in wait around transition zones from rural to outer suburban areas.

Many tragedies happen with stupid high school kids who race friends and strangers on highways and city streets and they hit pedestrians or flip their vehicles and kill themselves or their passengers.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Vikings lost Cousins but have been busy signing and resigning White athletes.

Resigned OT David Quessenberry, G Blake Brandel and TE Johnny Mundt.

Signed edge rusher Andrew Van Ginkel to start at 1 of the OLB spots. Also signed Minnesota native Blake Cashman. Blake should start at 1 of the ILB spots. Depending on how things shake out, the Vikings could have 5 White starters on defense: Lowry, Phillips, Smith, Cashman and AVG.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Vikings lost Cousins but have been busy signing and resigning White athletes.

Resigned OT David Quessenberry, G Blake Brandel and TE Johnny Mundt.

Signed edge rusher Andrew Van Ginkel to start at 1 of the OLB spots. Also signed Minnesota native Blake Cashman. Blake should start at 1 of the ILB spots. Depending on how things shake out, the Vikings could have 5 White starters on defense: Lowry, Phillips, Smith, Cashman and AVG.

Pleasant surprise with those two defensive signings.

woody39

Mentor
Great signings if they get a white qb and draft mccaffrey or pearsall or mcconkey they could be our new caste favourite.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hoping they draft Nix or McCarthy.

Same here or even make a move for Maye. I could see them easily drafting another quota though - the somali GM / potential young cuck head coach make this a very likely scenario.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Minnesota needs Bo Nix or someone similar. I agree. Great to see all the white players signing there. Sad to see Cousins leave as I would
have preferred he finished his career with the Vikings. At least he went to the Falcons which could be a great spot to end his career.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I was wary of Kevin O'Connell after Mike Zimmer was fired and the team also hired someone named Kwesi Adofo-Mensah as general manager. But O'Connell has been a pleasant surprise and the Vikings' signings today have been impressive. O'Connell was the Rams' offensive coordinator under Sean McVay, so it makes sense that Minnesota remains a team to root for. Now if they draft one of the Big 3 White WRs (Pearsall, McConkey, McCaffrey) and also make a smart move at QB that would be great.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Darnold is rumored to be linked with the Vikings. Part of me would like him to remain a solid number 2 behind Purdy but seeing him get another chance as a starter would be great. He’s still very young - only 26.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I've remained a fan of Darnold all through his career. I like him being on SF, but Minnesota could be a much better landing spot if he's signed to start. Even Nick Mullens came off the bench and threw for over 300 yards in three of the four games he started with that offense last season, plus Darnold is mobile.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I've remained a fan of Darnold all through his career. I like him being on SF, but Minnesota could be a much better landing spot if he's signed to start. Even Nick Mullens came off the bench and threw for over 300 yards in three of the four games he started with that offense last season, plus Darnold is mobile.

I agree. Darnold was never given a chance - his mismanagement by the Jets was awful and Carolina was not much better. I feel Shanahan is one of the few QB gurus left in the league so having a year as a number 2 with the 49ers should help him improve from here on out. I have certainly become jaded by many of these younger White coaches as they decide to attach themselves to black QBs - see Arizona, Indianapolis, Philadelphia so I have adopted a prove me wrong mentality when it comes to head coaches.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Vikings sign Sam Darnold to a one year $10 million deal, should be their starter and if he excels he can sign a much bigger contract after the season. Great landing spot for Sam.

Dean Lowry released.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Vikings sign Sam Darnold to a one year $10 million deal, should be their starter and if he excels he can sign a much bigger contract after the season. Great landing spot for Sam.

Dean Lowry released.

This is fantastic and I rarely use that word. The guy is an amazing athlete and a fine qb if he has support around him. Hopefully he can
regain his confidence from back in college and parts of his rookie year. I love watching him play.

Now I'm not so sad that Kirk Cousins moved on to greener pastures. I hope both of them excel this fall.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good for Darnold.

On the downside of things, Lowry Is probably done.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Solid landing spot for Darnold. Let's hope he maxes out this opportunity like Mayfield did last year.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Another nice signing by the Vikings. Gotta believe Williams can beat out Jonathan Bullard, who in 8 NFL seasons has a career total of just 5.5 sacks and 180 combined tackles.

ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler reports DT Jonah Williams is expected to sign with the Vikings.
Williams recorded 49 tackles and two sacks while starting 16 of 17 games with the Rams in 2023. The three-year veteran played as a depth player during his first two years in the league but managed to carve out a starting role in his final season with the Rams. Williams should compete with Jonathan Bullard for the starting defensive end gig in Minnesota, the latter of whom signed a one-year, $1.318 million contract with the Vikings earlier this offseason.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Another nice signing by the Vikings. Gotta believe Williams can beat out Jonathan Bullard, who in 8 NFL seasons has a career total of just 5.5 sacks and 180 combined tackles.

ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler reports DT Jonah Williams is expected to sign with the Vikings.
Williams recorded 49 tackles and two sacks while starting 16 of 17 games with the Rams in 2023. The three-year veteran played as a depth player during his first two years in the league but managed to carve out a starting role in his final season with the Rams. Williams should compete with Jonathan Bullard for the starting defensive end gig in Minnesota, the latter of whom signed a one-year, $1.318 million contract with the Vikings earlier this offseason.
Vikings will have the most White defense in the league, unless another team like the Bengals or Broncos have a great draft. I’m just hoping the Vikings don’t ruin things by drafting a black QB.