Michael Sam may be first openly homosexual player in NFL

PamelaOC

Banned
Several NFL players have spoken out about this....however they are quickly put in their place by the Cultural Marxist(and Elites for population control) that sodomites are to be hailed as heroes & you are labeled bigots; their favorite word!

Looking at the public school system & seeing all of the female athletes make it hard to think it's only 2.3%....

Polls also are probably skewed when they speak of this new "Fairness" Doctrine embracing what is against nature.

I was on an all-hetero softball team in high school. That stereotype's not always true.

PamelaOC

Banned

TwentyTwo

Master
WOW! Just WOW!!

Vikings suspend Priefer for 3 games

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) The Minnesota Vikings will suspend special teams coordinator Mike Priefer without pay for three games this season and donate $100,000 to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights groups, in response to former punter Chris Kluwe's allegations of anti-gay slurs and taunts made by Priefer.

The Vikings announced the punishment Friday as part of a summary of findings by outside lawyers hired in January to investigate Kluwe's accusations, which included a claim he was released because of his gay-rights advocacy.

The Vikings said Priefer's ban could be reduced to two games at their discretion, provided he attends individualized anti-harassment, diversity and sexual-orientation sensitivity training.

Such education has been required for all Vikings employees, coaches and players on an annual basis for the past several years, the team said, and the improvements for the programs will be considered.
*rest of article*
http://www.nbcsports.com/football/nfl/vikings-suspend-priefer-3-games

Iconoclast

Guru
priefer-thumb-560x378.jpg

Kaptain

Master
I wonder how many conservative soccer moms bought their little boy a Michael Sam jersey not knowing he is as queer as a three dollar bill. What a disappointing birthday gift that would be.

PamelaOC

Banned
I wonder how many conservative soccer moms bought their little boy a Michael Sam jersey not knowing he is as queer as a three dollar bill. What a disappointing birthday gift that would be.

The problem is the liberal soccer moms who bought their boys Michael Sam jerseys knowing he's as queer as a three dollar bill.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
WOW! Just WOW!!

Vikings suspend Priefer for 3 games

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) The Minnesota Vikings will suspend special teams coordinator Mike Priefer without pay for three games this season and donate $100,000 to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights groups, in response to former punter Chris Kluwe's allegations of anti-gay slurs and taunts made by Priefer.

The Vikings announced the punishment Friday as part of a summary of findings by outside lawyers hired in January to investigate Kluwe's accusations, which included a claim he was released because of his gay-rights advocacy.

The Vikings said Priefer's ban could be reduced to two games at their discretion, provided he attends individualized anti-harassment, diversity and sexual-orientation sensitivity training.

Such education has been required for all Vikings employees, coaches and players on an annual basis for the past several years, the team said, and the improvements for the programs will be considered.
*rest of article*
http://www.nbcsports.com/football/nfl/vikings-suspend-priefer-3-games

So this is it for me. Im officially turned all the way off to the NFL. I should have tuned it out sooner.

Last years undeniably, unarguably rigged Super Bowl.
Two years ago the undeniably, absolute, obviously rigged AFC championship game.
The Tebow witch hunt, watching Woodhead get ONLY draws up the middle, RG3, and Scam worship.
I mean seriously how can a man stand any of that?
Now they are pushing **** onto the field and punishing those who oppose it. Thats the straw that breaks this camels back right there.

Ill still catch the highlights of my favorite players, but wont be wasting my time "following" this corrupt, and rigged league anymore.

PamelaOC

Banned
We all have our tipping points beyond which we won't watch the NFL anymore. For some, the point has already been passed. As for me, I've decided that the ordinary Sunday when 50% of the starting quarterbacks are non-white is it.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
So this is it for me. Im officially turned all the way off to the NFL. I should have tuned it out sooner.

Last years undeniably, unarguably rigged Super Bowl.
Two years ago the undeniably, absolute, obviously rigged AFC championship game.
The Tebow witch hunt, watching Woodhead get ONLY draws up the middle, RG3, and Scam worship.
I mean seriously how can a man stand any of that?
Now they are pushing **** onto the field and punishing those who oppose it. Thats the straw that breaks this camels back right there.

Ill still catch the highlights of my favorite players, but wont be wasting my time "following" this corrupt, and rigged league anymore.

I believe all this could be resolved if players and coaches alike would make a stand for what they believe inside, but are afraid to act!

All coaches and players should tell the owners that they're done until they can express what they believe without being fined, suspended or fired.

It's nuts that one fagg and one fagg sympathizer is causing all this.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
I believe all this could be resolved if players and coaches alike would make a stand for what they believe inside, but are afraid to act!

All coaches and players should tell the owners that they're done until they can express what they believe without being fined, suspended or fired.

Well of course this is what SHOULD happen, but like jaxvid said so perfectly some time ago..."There are no real men, in the classical sense, at that level of fame."

I think thats the all time greatest castefootball quote. Its so true. If your a real man these days your banned from being famous in a positive light. If your a real man you WILL NOT be in the public eye. As much as I love Welker, Woodhead, Manning. Brady, Brees, or any other Its clear these are not real men. They are good little boys that do what they are told.

Fortitud3

Guru
Vikings dug themselves in a hole really.

I think they are trying to just get it behind them, but no long can just up and fire Priefer because their review didn't actually come up with anyone corroborating Kluwe's story. So they just either give him 3 weeks paid vacation or hes just going to call plays behind closed doors for 3 games.

Georgia Peach

We all have our tipping points beyond which we won't watch the NFL anymore. For some, the point has already been passed. As for me, I've decided that the ordinary Sunday when 50% of the starting quarterbacks are non-white is it.

I am with you there. Too many black quarterbacks and black head coaches would do it for me. I can barely tolerate the NFL as it is now. I do not care much for the way game play has evolved in the last 20 years or so anyway.

If the NFL does away with whites in the leadership roles of QB and coach then I am finished with it. The glorification of scumbags like Ray Lewis and shining a spotlight on the antics of selfish negro WR's is tough enough to watch. If they take away the great white leaders of the game the NFL will destroy itself.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer

What an obtuse, caustic statement for this gentleman to make…“nukingâ€￾ the sodomite island would destroy local wildlife, render the soil infertile, and pollute the ocean with radioactive plutonium. That would be a real travesty.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I was on an all-hetero softball team in high school. That stereotype's not always true.

Pictures or it's not true.

Just kidding.

That's what my wife thought too until she went to her 20th reunion. The ladies came out of the closet after high school, although this was a generation where the ick factor of lesbianism had not yet been replaced by it being the most wonderfulness thing in the world.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Now, does anyone know why the NFL players won't strike against forced beliefs in Sodomy?

Thats easy. NFL players, and coaches are spoiled cowards. They enjoy their money, and fame. The same reason they throw games, dont start the best players, and go along with every other anti White agenda. There are no real men on that level of fame. Tebow was a real man, but look where it got him.

TwentyTwo

Master
Did not realize the coach talked about nuking them...that's way too extreme & absurd.

Years ago can still remember when a sodomite cruise ship (maybe 600 passengers?) were turned away from port on the tiny island of Grand Cayman...from that point on nothing but respect from that little place! They don't embrace that type of deviant lifestyle down in the Caribbean...

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
What an obtuse, caustic statement for this gentleman to make…“nuking” the sodomite island would destroy local wildlife, render the soil infertile, and pollute the ocean with radioactive plutonium. That would be a real travesty.
Haha, this is very true. I always shake my head when I read comments from DWFs or blood-thirsty neo-cons who make foolish statements like, "we should nuke the whole Middle East". Or, "We should nuke Russia and Putin. He's the next Hitler". These mental midgets really have a death wish for planet Earth. The Fukushima meltdown alone has done unmeasurable damage to the environment, ocean, fish and plant life. I'd never advocate "nuking" any place on Earth, not even the worst hellholes of Africa.

Last edited:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Well of course this is what SHOULD happen, but like jaxvid said so perfectly some time ago..."There are no real men, in the classical sense, at that level of fame."

I think thats the all time greatest castefootball quote. Its so true. If your a real man these days your banned from being famous in a positive light. If your a real man you WILL NOT be in the public eye. As much as I love Welker, Woodhead, Manning. Brady, Brees, or any other Its clear these are not real men. They are good little boys that do what they are told.

I guess my point was; if you're going to call out your disgust for homosexual's in public and get yourself suspended, why not just strike and go all the way. It makes no sense to spout off and lose your job if you have nothing to gain. Either go all the way or shut up and be done with NFL, which is what I would do if I couldn't organize the coaches and players!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Exactly. When I think of the prime example of "real" men...it's ones like Andrew Jackson, Robert E Lee & Jim Bridger....not pampered, overpaid, worshipped pro athletes.

Exactly. When I think of the prime example of "real" men...it's ones like Andrew Jackson, Robert E Lee & Jim Bridger....not pampered, overpaid, worshipped pro athletes.
Homosexuals were born the way they are. Stop hating. This is a pro-white sport web site. Lose the anger. Geez.

PamelaOC

Banned
Homosexuals were born the way they are. Stop hating. This is a pro-white sport web site. Lose the anger. Geez.

Not everyone is going to love TEH GAYZ. People have different opinions and we all have to learn to deal with them without making it personal. I have to deal with gay men, and straight women who think gay men are the greatest gifts to the universe, on a regular basis. I cope. I don't let it get to me.

I don't care what gays do in the bedroom. My problem with them is that they have pledged allegiance to cultural Marxism and become loyal foot soldiers in the war against everything white, normal, and beautiful, just like feminists or radical environmentalists (read about the Sierra Club's purge of its anti-immigration members). Gays - not all, but the vast majority - consider themselves a victim group and "honorary oppressed minorities," and are hostile to white interests. This is why I believe that homosexuals, including the white ones, should be denied citizenship in a white ethnostate. They can and will be a potential fifth column. I sincerely sympathize with the few gays who truly oppose the leftist agenda, but I can't praise a whole group based on the positive actions of a small minority.

And knock it off with the accusations of "hate." Since when did disagreement and personal preference become automatic "hate"? I don't hate anyone based on what hole they like to stick it in, I just want the gay lobby to leave us alone. I'm tired of seeing private citizens get fired, harassed, bullied, slandered, and accused of being ZOMG TEH EVIL just for having a non-extreme-left-wing opinion about gays.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Not everyone is going to love TEH GAYZ. People have different opinions and we all have to learn to deal with them without making it personal. I have to deal with gay men, and straight women who think gay men are the greatest gifts to the universe, on a regular basis. I cope. I don't let it get to me.

I don't care what gays do in the bedroom. My problem with them is that they have pledged allegiance to cultural Marxism and become loyal foot soldiers in the war against everything white, normal, and beautiful, just like feminists or radical environmentalists (read about the Sierra Club's purge of its anti-immigration members). Gays - not all, but the vast majority - consider themselves a victim group and "honorary oppressed minorities," and are hostile to white interests. This is why I believe that homosexuals, including the white ones, should be denied citizenship in a white ethnostate. They can and will be a potential fifth column. I sincerely sympathize with the few gays who truly oppose the leftist agenda, but I can't praise a whole group based on the positive actions of a small minority.

And knock it off with the accusations of "hate." Since when did disagreement and personal preference become automatic "hate"? I don't hate anyone based on what hole they like to stick it in, I just want the gay lobby to leave us alone. I'm tired of seeing private citizens get fired, harassed, bullied, slandered, and accused of being ZOMG TEH EVIL just for having a non-extreme-left-wing opinion about gays.
:yo: Excellent post.

PamelaOC

Banned
Pictures or it's not true.

Just kidding.

That's what my wife thought too until she went to her 20th reunion. The ladies came out of the closet after high school, although this was a generation where the ick factor of lesbianism had not yet been replaced by it being the most wonderfulness thing in the world.

I find it's usually the other way around - some girls like to "experiment" and be "bisexual" in high school and college, then become straight and married as adults.

I find it's usually the other way around - some girls like to "experiment" and be "bisexual" in high school and college, then become straight and married as adults.
I know conservative minded gays. I agree with most of your post but not everyone or gay people have an agenda. The problem is here that you make it sound like every gay person has a liberal agenda which is not the case.

PamelaOC

Banned
I know conservative minded gays. I agree with most of your post but not everyone or gay people have an agenda. The problem is here that you make it sound like every gay person has a liberal agenda which is not the case.

Did you even read my post? I specifically said "not all" and "I sympathize with the gays who don't support the leftist agenda."

Most
"homophobia" is not hate, but a legitimate backlash to militancy, extremism, and attacks on free speech by the gay lobby. (Bold apparently necessary). Homosexuals have always existed in society, for most of history in peace with the rest of us. It's only in recent years that they've become troublemakers, and it's only in recent years that a backlash has developed. There was no gay-bashing 100 years ago, because gays back then had enough sense not to "ACT UP."

Loudmouth activists who go out looking for trouble tend to find it.