McCain Had No Desire To Win

Furina fan

A sell out for the anti-white agenda. It is still surreal to me, I can't believe this happened. Its so unreal and terrible like a death in the family.

To all those lilly white states and liberal anti- white/anti-american states that propelled him to the White House I must say I wish I had a way to move African Americans in numbers to your neighborhoods so you could experience their wrath. They are the most hateful selfish people on Earth, they hate all non blacks so its not a black/white issue like you are led to believe. I wish those aloof whites could experience the horrors which they so easily and eagerly volunteer other whites to endure. They should not volunteer others for what they are not willing to do themselves if you will. Edited by: Furina fan

Bart

Hall of Famer
sport historian said:
Many of us felt that McCain was running to prevent a conservative from winning the GOP nomination, and then to run a Dole-type losing race in the gerneral election. From Lawrence Auster's VFR site (http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/011803.html) is confirmation. McCain saw it as "patriotism" to make sure he lost to Obama.

I was mad before I read this article, now I'mlivid All the poor saps who worked theirbutts off forthat traitorous rat, volunteering time, money, and sweat. His entire candidacy was a false flag operation, I'm sure.

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/011803.html

Solomon Kane

Mentor
I have heard this...could well be true. I think he wanted to win, but only if he could run as "mr. moderate and respecter of this historical moment for blacks". He ran that way and predictably lost.

McCain was too much of a gentleman. He forgot what Hunter Thompson once said, "politics is America's only bloodsport."
He was too afraid of being called Racist that he excepted the term loser.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I think I read somewhere that all is fair in love, war, and politics. Somewhere McCain forget or didn't believe in this mantra.

The second BO ran that add of him be old and out of touch, he should of unleashed add after add of BO's relationship with Rev Wright. That would have give McCain the Presidency. At least 6 plus million whites would have pulled the lever for him and gotten him the Presidency.

I don't believe in conspiracy of McCain losing on purpose, but maybe he was just too much of a gentelman, and believed if he ran adds of Rev Wright he would be looked at as a racist, and the slim chance of him winning would go up in smoke. Sadly, he miscalculated.

Kaptain

Master
If the Republican party had gotten behind a true conservative - say Ron Paul, they would faired a far better chance. The Republican party didn't want to win. Heck, there were several candidates that would have faired better than McCain.

Ron Paul would have gained more conservative votes and gotten a good share of the anti-war Democrat vote. He may have won in a landslide if he had the Republican Party backing.

In talking to Democrats and Republicans this year, I was surprised to find that more Democrats favored Ron Paul and even seemed to be more conservative than many Republicans. A suprising amount of ordinary Democrats are really conservatives who are only Democrat because they hate Republicans so much. As it is both parties will continue to bicker about nothing and split the vote nearly evenly every election. How sad. Edited by: Kaptain Poop

johnnyboy

Guru
Westside said:
I think I read somewhere that all is fair in love, war, and politics. Somewhere McCain forget or didn't believe in this mantra.

The second BO ran that add of him be old and out of touch, he should of unleashed add after add of BO's relationship with Rev Wright. That would have give McCain the Presidency. At least 6 plus million whites would have pulled the lever for him and gotten him the Presidency.

I don't believe in conspiracy of McCain losing on purpose, but maybe he was just too much of a gentelman, and believed if he ran adds of Rev Wright he would be looked at as a racist, and the slim chance of him winning would go up in smoke. Sadly, he miscalculated.

i agree with a lot of what you're saying but i think the two greatest reasons for a republican loss were 1. George Bush and 2. the MSM's love affair with the thought of crowning a black president. it didn't matter who the republicans put up, he'd still have to distance himself from Bush and thats hard when you're on the same team. i think McCain did go negative and the MSM crucified him for it. look at Hillary, she tried to question Obamas associations and experience and she got publicly executed by her once loyal media outlets.

Obama is a charismatic guy and once he got the media's unwavering loyalty, the money just started rolling in. it was a perfect storm but i think McCain did a lot better than many, including myself, expected him to. who could of done more? Romney? maybe but the MSM would have brought up some of the more peculiar beliefs and he would have had a hard time dealing with that. Huckabee? they would of asked him if he believed in evolution and the rest would be late night comedy history. Ron Paul? man i would have given him my full support but its hard to picture a guy that couldn't win his primary do much better than McCain.

i think the Republicans need to focus on older paleo-con principles. become the party of fiscal responsibilty,strict constitutional interpretation, and lower taxes. it needs to revamp its image. more Goldwater, less Falwell. and perhaps above all else, try to recruit young blood with a passion for the old core principles of the party. get some Alex Keaton type A personalities with a quick wit and a gift for humor. they need to have somebody who can go against Jon Stewart and match him joke for joke, all the while never losing his cool. some who can go on the olberman show and make him look like nothing more than an angry blowhard. i know it may sound to trite but i think the rules have changed. the media clearly has a liberal agenda and dedicates tons of programming and print to nothing more than making fun of conservatives. we need some young bucks (male or female) that can beat them at their own game while at the same time possessing enough charisma to make americans want to connect with them. thats something Obama did really well. most americans can't relate to Obama, but in the end his charisma made them desparately want to connect with him. such is the current state of american politics.

guest301

Hall of Famer
johnnyboy said:
Westside said:

i agree with a lot of what you're saying but i think the two greatest reasons for a republican loss were 1. George Bush and 2. the MSM's love affair with the thought of crowning a black president. it didn't matter who the republicans put up, he'd still have to distance himself from Bush and thats hard when you're on the same team. i think McCain did go negative and the MSM crucified him for it. look at Hillary, she tried to question Obamas associations and experience and she got publicly executed by her once loyal media outlets.

Obama is a charismatic guy and once he got the media's unwavering loyalty, the money just started rolling in. it was a perfect storm but i think McCain did a lot better than many, including myself, expected him to. who could of done more? Romney? maybe but the MSM would have brought up some of the more peculiar beliefs and he would have had a hard time dealing with that. Huckabee? they would of asked him if he believed in evolution and the rest would be late night comedy history. Ron Paul? man i would have given him my full support but its hard to picture a guy that couldn't win his primary do much better than McCain.

i think the Republicans need to focus on older paleo-con principles. become the party of fiscal responsibilty,strict constitutional interpretation, and lower taxes. it needs to revamp its image. more Goldwater, less Falwell. and perhaps above all else, try to recruit young blood with a passion for the old core principles of the party. get some Alex Keaton type A personalities with a quick wit and a gift for humor. they need to have somebody who can go against Jon Stewart and match him joke for joke, all the while never losing his cool. some who can go on the olberman show and make him look like nothing more than an angry blowhard. i know it may sound to trite but i think the rules have changed. the media clearly has a liberal agenda and dedicates tons of programming and print to nothing more than making fun of conservatives. we need some young bucks (male or female) that can beat them at their own game while at the same time possessing enough charisma to make americans want to connect with them. thats something Obama did really well. most americans can't relate to Obama, but in the end his charisma made them desparately want to connect with him. such is the current state of american politics.

Johnnyboy, I like alot of what you said in that post. I agree with you on recruiting more fresh blood into the GOP with "Alex Keaton" type personalities. Rep, Eric Cantor(PA) and Mike Pence(IN) are rising stars in the House as well as Palin, Jindal and Pawlenty. Rush is on a campaign to drive all the moderates out of the party, retool the message and focus on the midterm elctions a little under two years away. There is some hope that Obama will make mistakes early on, overreach and do something silly like try to shut down talk radio with the Fairness Doctrine(big mistake) and not only fire up those who didn't vote for him but also piss off those people who only voted for him because he wasn't Bush. The odds are against us but it ain't over and lets not get too bogged down on our differences and unite and do what we can in the system until the day comes when we have to work outside it. Hopefully people will see what a miserable job the liberals will do while they have the numbers and throw these bums out of office in the next two to four years. Trust me, there is going to be alot of buyers remorse on Obama. I sure hope so, anyway.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
guest301 said:
johnnyboy said:
Westside said:

i think the Republicans need to focus on older paleo-con principles. become the party of fiscal responsibilty,strict constitutional interpretation, and lower taxes. it needs to revamp its image. more Goldwater, less Falwell. and perhaps above all else, try to recruit young blood with a passion for the old core principles of the party. get some Alex Keaton type A personalities with a quick wit and a gift for humor. they need to have somebody who can go against Jon Stewart and match him joke for joke, all the while never losing his cool.

Rush is on a campaign to drive all the moderates out of the party, retool the message and focus on the midterm elctions a little under two years away.

Good comments, gentlemen---but on the subject of "driving the moderates out", let's expand that to "driving the moderates *and the neo-cons*" out of the party.

I've heard that Rush is now making paleo-con noises,implicitly rejecting neo-conservatism, and affirming a desire to restore the original conservatism.

If he does do this, *he should first make a mea culpa*, and admit that *he* has been the primary neo-con force overthe last 8 years---gleefully advancing Bush's wars without end, let's bankrupt Americaagenda. It is he who ignored the Borders, Language, and Culture issues for the last 8 years in order to gratify his yearning to be attached to a presidency.

Rush, here's your chance to be a big man--admit that you were wrong and begin again. If your apology is sincere, we'll forgive you, and you can take your place of honor behind the EIB microphone again.

DWFan

Mentor
Furina fan said:
A sell out for the anti-white agenda. It is still surreal to me, I can't believe this happened. Its so unreal and terrible like a death in the family.

To all those lilly white states and liberal anti- white/anti-american states that propelled him to the White House I must say I wish I had a way to move African Americans in numbers to your neighborhoods so you could experience their wrath. They are the most hateful selfish people on Earth, they hate all non blacks so its not a black/white issue like you are led to believe. I wish those aloof whites could experience the horrors which they so easily and eagerly volunteer other whites to endure. They should not volunteer others for what they are not willing to do themselves if you will.

Do you read Steve Sailer's blog? Isteve.blogspot.com He ran an article the other day showing how many people in the media that professed to be for Obama (for multi-cultural, not anti-war reasons, I assume) are now trying to make sure their children are segregated. Multi-cult "liberal" "whites" and Zionist "conservative" "whites", are, I'm concluding, both simply striving for status. Sailer has written a number of very good articles convincing me of this.

Deus Vult

Mentor
Solomon Kane said:
I've heard that Rush is now making paleo-con noises... If he does do this, *he should first make a mea culpa*, and admit that *he* has been the primary neo-con force over the last 8 years... It is he who ignored the Borders, Language, and Culture issues for the last 8 years in order to gratify his yearning to be attached to a presidency.

Rush, here's your chance to be a big man--admit that you were wrong and begin again.

Rush does conveniently forget to include himself in the analysis of the decay of "conservatism" within and without the Republican Party. Yes, he is only a broadcaster, an entertainer. But he asks people for their trust, and pretends to speak authoritatively, leading (rather, misleading) gullible folks in the wrong direction.

More recently, Rush has pushed Piyush "Bobby" Jindal as a "conservative." Jindal is no such thing. But once buyers' remorse sets in from conservatives who see Jindal for the fraud he is, Rush himself will be on to the next "Reagan" without apology.

Rush is to informed, studied political analysis as Sylvester Stallone is to boxing.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'm not sure if "Juan McAmnasty" took a dive, but I can see where (those informed) would suspect that. McAmnasty's in his element when he's siding with the Demoncraps & against (legit) conservative legislation...so he was out of his comfort zone having to square off against a Marxist (who'd otherwise be his allie on "Crapitol sHill"). Either way, those 2 shills were puppets of the Globalist Elite & 2 sides of the same coin!
smiley5.gif
smiley21.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
McCain really didn't want to win.He could have nailed Obama and Rev. Wright to the wall if he focused on doing so.The entire electionmay as wellhave been scripted by Vince McMahon.

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2008/12/the_antiobama_c .php

The Anti-Obama Campaign That Didn't Happen

{snip}

In an extended interview with TIME, Davis [Fred Davis III, the advertiser whom John McCain has used for almost all of his campaign media] detailed what might have been in the campaign ad warâ€â€￾and what self-censorship the McCain staff imposed on themselves regarding the issue of race. {snip}

"My favorite ad of the campaign was as simple as it could be," Davis said. "And it started out something like, 'Long before the world knew of John McCain or Barack Obama, one of them spent five years in a hellhole because he refused early release to honor his fellow prisoners, while the other one wouldn't walk out of a church after 20 years of the guy spewing hatred towards America.' And the last line was, 'Character matters, especially when no one is listening.'" The ad never ran, however, because McCain ruled the topic of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the preacher of Obama's Chicago church, out of bounds shortly after he locked up the Republican nomination.

Good advertising men are almost always mischiefmakers at heart, the sort who don't mind a little confrontation and who revel in a bit of controversy. And so Davis is wistful at the missed opportunities of the McCain campaign. "I made a list once, which no one will ever see, of all the reasons that my hands were tied on this campaign," he says. "And I've never had a list this long." One of his biggest struggles, Davis says, was to come up with negative spots against a historic, groundbreaking candidate without stepping on taboos. "One of the big hands that I felt was tied behind my back was [that] so many thingsâ€â€￾like [Obama's record on] crimeâ€â€￾you would logically do were perceived as 'Oh, we can't do that. That was playing the race card,'" he says, adding that the campaign created a whole series of crime attacks against Obama that were never aired. "Reverend Wright? 'Oh, can't do that; they'll say we are playing the race card.' [William] Ayers? For the longest time, 'Oh, can't do that. We're playing the race card.'"

Davis says that concern about race played a major role in the entire aesthetic of McCain's ads. The photographs of Obama that the ads used, for instance, which often showed Obama elongated and smiling, were carefully selected, he recalls. "We chose them with only one thing in mind, and that is to not make them bad pictures because bad pictures would be seen as racist," Davis says. "How many shots in their ads did they use a John McCain [photo] looking decent and smiling?" He says the campaign also agonized over the music in the ads, paying special care not to play drum-heavy tracks that could be seen as an African tribal reference. "We were held to a totally different standard," he says. (snip)Edited by: Bart

johnnyboy

Guru
Bart said:
McCain really didn't want to win.  He could have nailed Obama and Rev. Wright to the wall if he focused on doing so.  The entire election may as well have been scripted by Vince McMahon.

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2008/12/the_antiobama_c .php

[COLOR=#0000ff">The Anti-Obama Campaign That Didn't Happen[/COLOR">[/url]

{snip}

In an extended interview with TIME, Davis [Fred Davis III, the advertiser whom John McCain has used for almost all of his campaign media] detailed what might have been in the campaign ad warâ€â€and what self-censorship the McCain staff imposed on themselves regarding the issue of race. {snip}

"My favorite ad of the campaign was as simple as it could be," Davis said. "And it started out something like, 'Long before the world knew of John McCain or Barack Obama, one of them spent five years in a hellhole because he refused early release to honor his fellow prisoners, while the other one wouldn't walk out of a church after 20 years of the guy spewing hatred towards America.' And the last line was, 'Character matters, especially when no one is listening.'" The ad never ran, however, because McCain ruled the topic of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the preacher of Obama's Chicago church, out of bounds shortly after he locked up the Republican nomination.

Good advertising men are almost always mischiefmakers at heart, the sort who don't mind a little confrontation and who revel in a bit of controversy. And so Davis is wistful at the missed opportunities of the McCain campaign. "I made a list once, which no one will ever see, of all the reasons that my hands were tied on this campaign," he says. "And I've never had a list this long." One of his biggest struggles, Davis says, was to come up with negative spots against a historic, groundbreaking candidate without stepping on taboos. "One of the big hands that I felt was tied behind my back was [that] so many thingsâ€â€like [Obama's record on] crimeâ€â€you would logically do were perceived as 'Oh, we can't do that. That was playing the race card,'" he says, adding that the campaign created a whole series of crime attacks against Obama that were never aired. "Reverend Wright? 'Oh, can't do that; they'll say we are playing the race card.' [William] Ayers? For the longest time, 'Oh, can't do that. We're playing the race card.'"

Davis says that concern about race played a major role in the entire aesthetic of McCain's ads. The photographs of Obama that the ads used, for instance, which often showed Obama elongated and smiling, were carefully selected, he recalls. "We chose them with only one thing in mind, and that is to not make them bad pictures because bad pictures would be seen as racist," Davis says. "How many shots in their ads did they use a John McCain [photo] looking decent and smiling?" He says the campaign also agonized over the music in the ads, paying special care not to play drum-heavy tracks that could be seen as an African tribal reference. "We were held to a totally different standard," he says.  (snip)

Bart,

what do you think would have been the end result if mcCain had gone all out with the negative ads? do you think it would have been enough? personally, i think the media would have filtered the ads to mean that McCain was even more desperate and somehow even more representative of the "same" old washington politicking. IMO, McCain should have done more to separate himself from Bush and he should of grabbed the "change" slogan. he could've marketed himself as a center right conservative who has shown compassion for the plight of minorities (ie the amnest bill). that would have made it more difficult for the MSM to pigeon hole him as the bitter old republican.

The powers that be knew they needed to put "A new face" in regards to their shananigans. Obama is that new face. The democrats are fulfilling their turn at the helm. This is how the "Two Party" system works.

Bart

Hall of Famer
johnnyboy said:
Bart,

what do you think would have been the end result if mcCain had gone all out with the negative ads? do you think it would have been enough?

Yes.I think if he pulled out all the stops he could have decimated Obama and the Rev. Oh yeah, he could have carved them up like Thanksgiving turkeys.

Bart

Hall of Famer
McLame is at it again. I honestly think he should have been Obama's campaign manager instead of the Republican's presidential choice. How in the hell did he get the nomination? Our entire political system is rigged and as corrupt as Chicago's.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1208/16562.html

McCain scolds GOP for whacking Obama

In a surprising rebuke to the warriors who fought for him through tough times, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) on Sunday sided with President-elect Barack Obama and scolded the Republican National Committee for fanning the Illinois corruption scandal. (snip)

You will note that it is McCain that that is calling the Illinois repubs to task for their corruption. BHO is silent about the dems.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Another shining example of how the 2 parties are truly 1 ruling entity. McCain, Obama and all the rest of the ruling elite make me sick. I'd like to throw a shoe or 2 at them as well
smiley2.gif
smiley36.gif