Mask v Rahman

Rise

Guru
Finally our brothers have reclaimed this sport!! This should rock the caste system to its core. Im so proud and I cant wait to gloat to all of the blacks I work with that thought Rahman would win easily.Edited by: Rise

Triad

Mentor
Nothing energizes the base here at CF like a Russian KTFO of a ghetto champion.

dirk41

wow what an ending.I can'tbeleive Maskaev pulled it out at the end.I really didn't it want to go to the judges b/c despite what they said after,you can't trust them.All hail to Russia,Ukraine,Kazakhstan/Staten Island and Belarus-the home the 4 current white heavyweight champs.

BTW-did you here the excuses for the lack of American heavyweights b/c they're all(big athletes) playing basketball or football.I guess that's the new built in excuse in todays day and age.If it works for baseball let's use it in heavyweight boxing too.
smiley36.gif

White_Savage

Mentor
Maskaev has proven that his chin isn't weak and he has a thunderbolt in his right hand. As Castefootballers have long known, Whites tend to have the edge over Blacks in the athletic attributes of strength and endurance. No matter what the media tries to say, this victory is the direct result of a physically superior Maskaev outlasting and outhitting Rahman.

White_Savage

Mentor
What about all the American and European White men who weren't in boxing because only the urban poor tended to take up boxing in the 20th century? Never heard the lame boxing media speak about that. Sure, there are lots of big White lads screwed by the NFL draft after college, but almost all of them work at actual careers. While the supply of big Black Americans too dumb or felonious to become college affaletes is always abundant, to say nothing of the even more abudant supply of dirt poor African and Latin American Blacks, who take up boxing in numbers far exceeding the E. Europeans.

white tornado

Mentor
We beat them at war, boxing, wrestiling, and mma.
smiley1.gif
Edited by: white tornado

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
white tornado said:
We beat them at war, boxing, wrestiling, and mma.
smiley1.gif

The only ones that really count, when it comes right down to it.

jcolec02

Mentor
i cant wait to see wlad knock out briggs and chagaev (my favorite young fighter) to knock out john ruiz

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the compiments, guys! I really enjoyed posting the play by play. It felt like I was watching the fight side by side with all of you.

white is right

Hall of Famer
To be honest I thought Rockhead would ko Maskeav, the age factor, and Maskeav being ko'd in all of his losses. But nothing is sweeter than watching Rockhead eat humble pie after anotehr ko loss. The look on his face is priceless as he fumbles for excuses. How does a 33 year old die down the stretch and a 37 year old that was thought of as shot rally and dig down deep and ko the younger man, and amazing show........
smiley32.gif
The rate that Rockhead has been eating humble pie he will soon have a 50 inch waist.........
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
To Maskaev for winning the one title whites didn't have. A toast
<DIV id=post_message_3291860>
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

A toast for all four heavyweight titles now in the hands of the world's greatest athletes.
And to White Shogun for the excellent reporting and to White Savage for his positive energy. A toast
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

To all Caste Football supporters in America and scattered around the Western world -- here's to all of us on this great night. Cheers!!
beerchug.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
white is right said:
To be honest I thought Rockhead would ko Maskeav, the age factor, and Maskeav being ko'd in all of his losses. But nothing is sweeter than watching Rockhead eat humble pie after anotehr ko loss. The look on his face is priceless as he fumbles for excuses. How does a 33 year old die down the stretch and a 37 year old that was thought of as shot rally and dig down deep and ko the younger man, and amazing show........
smiley32.gif
The rate that Rockhead has been eating humble pie he will soon have a 50 inch waist.........
smiley36.gif

He can join James Toney at the buffet table. After all Toney has been eating crow by the bowlful after saying a white man would never be heavyweight champion of the world.
smiley36.gif
Edited by: White Shogun

jcolec02

Mentor
hahaha good one white shogun....thanks alot for the play by play...BY THE WAY!!! i was at the titans and saints preseason game tonight and saw mike hass play good tonight...

G

Dude that is hilarious. I can't wait to see the excuses and non-coverage from the media.

If you guys go to any of the boxing sites everybody is agreeing with you 100%. Calling Rahman a racist who lost and complaining about the referee not warning Rahman a single time for holding on for dear life in round 12.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
White men can fight!!!!!!
smiley32.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
mas99.jpg

mas999.jpg

mas55.jpg

mas33.jpg
\

mas11.jpg

mas8.jpg

mas7.jpg

mas2.jpg

mas4.jpg

mas3.jpg

mas6.jpg

mas22.jpg

mas66.jpg

mas1.jpg

white is right

Hall of Famer
While I was watching the fight it looked like Hasbeen was getting another mini-me on his forehead again. I swear in the post fight interview it was Hasbeen trying out for the elphant man remake again.......
smiley36.gif

Hockaday

Guru
Hanta Yo! It is a good day to be a white boxing fan. As a matter of fact, it is a good year to be a white boxing fan!

Props to Maskeav. Though I knew he had a chance because of his punch, I didn't think his chin would hold up. Heart and determination, and his fine right cross, pulled him through. I can't wait to see the replay.

Rahman's posse have to get day jobs now.
smiley19.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
too bad he's 37... unless he plans to be like Rocky and fight till he's 60 or so
smiley2.gif

great stuff from Maskaev! old school boxing baby!

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
A couple more comments from my notes on the fight:

Maskaev worked the body a lot in the mid- to later rounds of the fight. Four, five, six shots at a time before Rahman would throw a hook and back him off. He was hurting Rahman with those shots and you could visibly see Rahman wince with each punch.

It looked early like Maskaev wanted the big right hand but found more success with the left hook. He threw a lot of combinations.

Words fail me when trying to describe how pathetic Rahman looked trying to hold on to Maskaev at the end. He looked like a drowning man clinging to a life preserver. He did not want to let go and the fear in his face was palpably visible. You could almost hear the voice in his head screaming, "NO! NO! NO!" He knew he was going to get KTFO and lose the fight. The photo above where Rahman is almost sitting in the corner is a perfect example of the look he had on his face throughout the 12th round beating.

It was a great fight to watch. They hit each other hard, and often. There were moments when I wasn't sure Maskaev was going to be able to take some of Rahman's power shots. His head would snap back and the sweat would fly. But it seemed that sometimes a punch by Rahman would set him off and he'd hit Rahman with a few blows of his own. I felt while watching the fight that Rahman was hitting Maskaev with the harder punches, but even so, Rahman seemed less capable of withstanding the punishment that Maskaev was dealing out.

When Rahman came out with loose tape on his glove, I felt immediately that something was up. I think Rahman's corner knew their man was in trouble and cut some tape to give him an extra breather. It was only moments later that Rahman went down for the first time.

Great photos, Jax! Thanks for the new wallpaper.
smiley36.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
backrow said:
too bad he's 37... unless he plans to be like Rocky and fight till he's 60 or so
smiley2.gif

great stuff from Maskaev! old school boxing baby!

The WBC ruled that the winner of this bout must face James Toney. I'm interested in seeing if Toney will even take a fight with Maskaev. Toney will have big problems with his street cred if he ever loses to a white man. He has already turned down a fight with W.K. for big dollars for that reason, instead signing to fight Sam Peter for less money.

Losing to Maskaev would be even worse for Toney's reputation than a loss to Wladimir.

p.s. don't be fooled by the pic where Rahman appears to be chasing Nady and complaining about the stoppage. Rahman may have been contesting the stoppage but he was wobbling and teetering across the ring like he'd just downed a case of Colt .45.Edited by: White Shogun

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What a night for us here.Thank you for the excellent round by round coverage.I'm so pumped up right now.Boxing is being dominated by European Men.These men are not brainwashed like so many whites here in the US.We need to look up to these men and get back to that point here in this country.Russia is our saving grace.I imagine that many of these incredible athletes could dominate in football also.Two big thumbs up for an incredible display of boxing!
smiley20.gif

Gary

Mentor
I just saw White Shogun's round by round-you did a great job
smiley32.gif
White Savage your "postive energy" gave Oleg the power in round 12
smiley1.gif
All you brothers made me feel proud of you!!The pictures of the fight were great!!I could feel my heart beat faster and there was a rise in my blood pressure during the middle/late rounds but Oleg got the KO!!
Strange but as a young boy I was told the Russians were bad and wanted to blow us up-Now most of my favorites in sports are Eastern European.
Also don't forget some other White Brothers who won over the weekend.Travis Kauffman KO1-Joe Mesi KO2-Brian Minto KO1 and newcomer Francesco Pianeta from Italy is 6'5 235lbs with a 5-0 record.Vassily Jirov fights on Friday August 18th.All you men have a GREAT DAY!!!