Mariusz Pudzianowski

Gary

Mentor
Mariusz Pudzianowski has won the World's Strongest Man Contest[again!!]. This time in China. He is 6'1 315lbs with very low body fat percentage and a washboard waist!He is one of the Greatest Strenght Athletes of All-Time!!He has won the contest 3 times and is still a young man. He was a boxer at one time and is an exponent of Karate. I believe he would be a Champion in any sport he went into. All things taken into consideration this man from Poland may be the Greatest Athlete in the World!!

White_Savage

Mentor
Some of these Strong men competitors should try MMA. If they have the flexibility, speed, and coordination for it, they should dominate the HW division.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mariusz is flat out incredible.He is one of the most firey competetors that I have ever watched.He is a cut above the rest.He would have been a great warrior in the battles of yesteryear when men were men!I would like to see him win a couple more and then go into either body building or fighting.Can you imagine this guy as a running back.He can move for a guy his size and he has outstanding flexiblility.He is one of my all time favorite athletes.I wish him continued success.

Gary

Mentor
276.jpg

Here is a photo of the World's Strongest Man.This White Brother from Poland could be a Champion in ANY SPORT !

Spooge

Guru
Yes, although he has no nads left and is probably bald! Either
way he is a STUD and I am proud to acknowledge him as premium racial
stock. Speaking of warriors of old, how about a one two combo
with Mariusz and William Wallace (the real guy not srimp Mel Gibson.)

Gary

Mentor
When you see Mariusz you ask him about his nads, before you ask him make sure your next of kin has been notified. Your right the MAN is a stud[which takes some real nads]!He is most likely the Best Athlete in the World!

Bart

Hall of Famer
Americans are kept in the dark when it comes to the great white athletic strongmen. The disappointing black Olympic lifter Mark Henry enjoys much more fan fare.

Spooge

Guru
Bart said:
Americans are kept in the dark when it comes to the great
white athletic strongmen. The disappointing black Olympic lifter Mark
Henry enjoys much more fan fare.

Your right about Mark Henry being a media baby. Meanwhile, does
anyone remember Johnny Perry? He was on the way to becomming a
contiual champion in strong man. Unfortunaley, I think he was
weak when it came to the wrong influences. But dam was he
strong!

Gary

Mentor
Johnny Perry was very strong, his hero was Bill Kazmaier and Perry wanted to be the first American to win the WSM contest since 1982. He was 6'5 380lbs. He was only 30 when he had a heart attack. Sadly he made very little money and was buried in a field beside his parents home with only a tin funeral home plaque to mark his grave. Sad ending to a what might have been story. Johnny would have made a great lineman in football.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
I felt sorry for the Chinese guy, atleast he tried.

backrow

Hall of Famer
well, as i said before i play rugby now, and since part of my family is in Poland, i travel there quite frequently and occasionaly play with a local rigby team to keep in shape in offseason... i had a chance to play against Mariusz, who couple of years back played for a team from Lodz... he is an absolute rock, and i had to tackle him once, i was sore for three days after that (and i am pretty big myself)...
he is very athletic and pretty fast for his size... i don't think he plays rugby anymore (that was only as a hobby) but when he did, he was a scary bastard...
he's a real decent guy as well, unlike what people might expect from him, really

white tornado

Mentor
I bet he would make a great defencive end.

backrow

Hall of Famer
white tornado said:
I bet he would make a great defencive end.

in football i would use him as a DT/DE or a fullback... the guy can run for his size!

backrow

Hall of Famer
i just found out that Pudzianowski (Pudzian for fellow Poles) got an offer from K-1 where he would fight and compete in one of the worlds toughest sports... since he has a background in karate and boxing he is seriously considering it...

z2956118G.jpg
Edited by: backrow

White_Savage

Mentor
Awesome! But with pure strength as his greatest athletic attribute, he'd do even better to train grappling and enter MMA.

moose

Guru
savickas is the number one strongman now, he just won the arnolds in early march 2006 and set a new world record in the deadlift of 992 lbs. mariusz is 6 feet 1 and 285 savickas is from lithuania and is 6 feet 3 and 360 lbs

freedom1

Mentor
Mariusz Pudzianowski is my favorite. The guy is absolutely inspirational to watch. I'd love to see him tear up the NFL.