Make a Stand

a-train

Guru
I know on some draft boards they make fun of Leonard.Do you think we should all sign up for these boards and Debate them as much as we can.Kinda come out in force to change their mind on white players.

jared

Mentor
I haven't had much luck with sports forums. They tend to be populated by very immature people. At least on here I can frequently find some insightful debate from people that strike me as mature and educated. I get the feeling on other forums that there are several castefootball members posting their thoughts on guys like Leonard and Weddle. Any recommendations on other halfway decent sports forums?

nhl411

Guru
nfldraftcountdown.com has a thread on leonard with plenty of people high on him,..you can find my comments throughout it

whiteCB

Master
Don't waste your precious time away posting on stupid team forums. The people on there are caste followers 101 with their Reggie Bush, ESPN watching, brainwashed minds spewing nothing out but complete garbage.

mark b.

I checked out the nfldraftcountdown.com website and noticed that Brian Leonards 40 yard dash time was as good or better than alot of the "tailbacks" listed as the top prospects for the 2007 draft. I guess his being white is the determining factor as to whether he is considered a tailback or a fullback. Maybe if he ran a 3.5 forty he would be considered a "tailback". I doubt it. If he doesn't make it maybe the next shot will be Sam Mcguffie. I think he is the real deal, plus he comes from texas, which certainly helps.

nhl411

Guru
mark definitly read the message board threads "brian leonard" as well as the rank the rbs one i think you'll be surprised at the numerous positive views of him (althuogh there are of course idiots who think hes a lbocker)

If there is ever again a white who starts at tail back for a full season I believe he will be great. Because he will have to be so "in you face better" than any available black running back to ever get the chance.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Tired old White said:
If there is ever again a white who starts at tail back for a full season I believe he will be great. Because he will have to be so "in you face better" than any available black running back to ever get the chance.

I agree. That debilitating skin condition will render them pine warmers or blockers unless they are heads and shoulders above the rest. I just can't understand why some owners can't see the awesome white backs that there are out there and use one of them. I wish so much that someone would buy a team and convert it to a overwhelmingly white team and show the Big Lie for what it is. Where is our millionnaire when we need him?

Colonel_Reb said:
I wish so much that someone would buy a team and convert it to a overwhelmingly white team and show the Big Lie for what it is. Where is our millionnaire when we need him?

You would think that somewhere a college coach would figure it out. You could even use the logical reasoning that no one recruits Whites to play skill positions and therefore you are getting the top White talents instead of mediocre Black recruits, and since we are all equal
smiley2.gif
you are getting the better deal then those who discriminate. It would be difficult for the caste media to dispute that without outing themselves as true racists. I still think it comes down from above to recruit Blacks through athletics to get them around the academic standards, and achieving diversity. If they weren't able to get their diversity through sports, they would have to admit that Blacks cannot compete academically, which would cause a problem for their ideology.

backrow

Hall of Famer
even believing the way things are, an all white team would have advantage... quarterback, fullback, tight ends, o-line, defensive line, special teams... and if you actually got best white talents at positions like HB, CB, LB etc the BIG caste system LIE would be exposed for what it is... bullsh*t!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Hey reclaimsocal, the border police/minutemen are called border vigilantes by the left wing media, largely thanks to Bush using the term to describe them a couple years ago.

Lance Alworth

Mentor
its all i can do to go on the raider forums, where they gush over black affletes like Jamarcus Russel (who will probably end up being our pick) Adrian Peterson and Marshawn Lynch. God forbid anyone thats white be looked upon in a positive manner, as Brady Quinn is detested on the Raider forums

xc1427

whiteCB said:
Don't waste your precious time away posting on stupid team forums. The people on there are caste followers 101 with their Reggie Bush, ESPN watching, brainwashed minds spewing nothing out but complete garbage.

With all due respect, you are about half right. The other half of the caste followers are either upperclassmen (301, 401, 491, etc.) or are working on their masters or PhD's thesis statements.
smiley36.gif

I must apologize for the smart-assed statement, but this really bugs me about people (caste supporters, ESPN lovers) who have the intellect of amoebas.
smiley7.gif