Lucas Matthyse

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I didn't see a thread on this fighter but I think we all agree that he's white. Kotelnik and Matthyse were both robbed against supa afflete Devon Alexander.

Result
[h=1]Matthyse wins by KO his return[/h]By Gabriel F. Cordero
Argentinian super lightweight contender Lucas Matthysse scored a fourth round KO over compatriot Sergio Omar Priotti on Friday night at the Cycling Club in Buenos Aires, Argentina. After winning in a comprehensive and clear fashion, Matthysse will seek a world championship fight in 2012. Matthysse’s only defeats have been controversial decisions against former world champions Zab Judah and Devon Alexander.

December 10th, 2011

Mercadier

I didn't see a thread on this fighter but I think we all agree that he's white. Kotelnik and Matthyse were both robbed against supa afflete Devon Alexander.

Result
Of course he's a white man like 95% of Argentinians are!
He has been robbed blatantly in the US against Negroes, he will be a champ one day soon though!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Lucas had a pretty spectacular win Saturday at the Staples Center. He KO'd a great Mexican fighter in the 5th round. This time he left it out of the judges hands like in his questionable loses against Judah and Alexander.

The Hock

Master
I was thinking of starting a thread for this guy. He fought a great fight Saturday. Really tracked his guy down and kept on coming. Knocked out a guy who hadn't even been down in a fight before.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I was thinking of starting a thread for this guy. He fought a great fight Saturday. Really tracked his guy down and kept on coming. Knocked out a guy who hadn't even been down in a fight before.
Yeah Hock, the fighter's name is Humberto Soto. He was a world titlist at Jr Lightweight and Lightweight. He is an excellent techical fighter who hand never been knocked down or out. I hope Lucas get his title shot and leaves it out of the judges hands again. Great win for him. He beats the reigning champs at 140 lbs. Including supa Judah, who he beat already and got robbed.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Lucas Matthysse (32-2, 30 KOs) knocked out previously unbeaten WBC mandatory challenger Olusegun Ajose (30-1, 14 KOs). Ajose had never been down in a fight before.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Lucas looked sensational in KOing tough Nigerian top contenter in the 10th rd. His performance tonight is arguably similar to Andre Ward's destruction of Dawson earlier tonight.

Lucas started faster tonight and imposed his strength, power and skill and his opponent. Lucas did the smart thing tonight, he took the decision out of the corrupt judges hands. Outstanding win for him, he is now the interim WBC 140 lbs champ with eyes on the bigger and better things.