Loudmouth Rahman gets put in his place

white is right

Hall of Famer
Rahman and humble pie are like Coke and a smile forever to be linked.....
smiley36.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That is the video of the year!I could watch it a million times.Rahman is the typical,overrated,punk of an boxer/athlete who thinks he sh** doesn't stink.He got knocked out not once but twice.Maskaev is twice the fighter and a thousand times the person that Rahman is.They better fear these guys from Europe.They do not play around.If some of these *******y,arrogant american fighters keep talking sh**,they might really get hurt bad in the ring.I guess you could say that Maskaev made Rahman Noodles out of him.Ha.ha.ha.
smiley36.gif

Solomon Kane

Mentor
Great video and a neat juxtaposition of quotes from Rahman and boxing clips of the actual events! Great contrast between the polite Maskaev and the loudmouth Rahman. Case closed--Maskaev kicks Rahman's ass--twice.

Glad you're here in America, Maskaev--you are a welcome addition to our citizenry. Continue to win and inspire.

Matra1

Mentor
I enjoyed it when he knocked out the insufferable Lennox Lewis. (I also thought Rahman's accident at his victory parade was pretty funny). But he's a one punch wonder and nothing else.