Lomachenko vs Walters

Riggins44

Master
Yeah, Mayweather should come out of retirement and face Loma. I would love to see that fight. But I doubt Floyd wants it.

Ambrose

Master
Loma is p4p most complete boxer on the planet. Certainly that must make black Americans rage. Ha ha!

I don't quote my own posts but this is only to show it takes but a few minutes before the Dindus start babbling on like this one:

boxingscene:

"You're not even from the Ukraine...but you share his same skin color..looks like white boys have finally found their one!!
Loma is mad nice he is skilled very skilled..the type of talent white people can create once every couple of thousand years.Hold on to 5his guys balls super tight because he is all you have...But I'm no hater, he will not lose for a long time..he can truly box"

Ambrose

Master
Yeah, Mayweather should come out of retirement and face Loma. I would love to see that fight. But I doubt Floyd wants it.

Floyd is too old and too heavy to boil down but even if he was younger he would NEVER fight a fighter unless he was sure he could beat him.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Nice list, but were they the same size Loma would weave through GGG. That's why I see him as No 1. No one is even close to his skill.
Ambrose, I hear you, but I am ranking them against the competition over the last year or so.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Floyd is too old and too heavy to boil down but even if he was younger he would NEVER fight a fighter unless he was sure he could beat him.
Floyd from the days of his ko of Manfredy or Corrales or even Gatti from before this vs Loma could have been all time great classic scraps. As it is now if the boxing rules are enforced Loma doesn't lose to anybody his size for years, less a fluky bomb he doesn't see.

I admit I wasn't paying close attention to the fight due to a running conversation I was having but I didn't see one chin check punch from Walters for the entire fight. I guess the bookies foresaw the mismatch.

Riggins44

Master
I don't quote my own posts but this is only to show it takes but a few minutes before the Dindus start babbling on like this one:

boxingscene:

"You're not even from the Ukraine...but you share his same skin color..looks like white boys have finally found their one!!
Loma is mad nice he is skilled very skilled..the type of talent white people can create once every couple of thousand years.Hold on to 5his guys balls super tight because he is all you have...But I'm no hater, he will not lose for a long time..he can truly box"

You should reply to this idiot that whites have more champions and better fighters than blacks these days and that's been true for over a decade. Then ask him who exactly are the best black fighters these days. Among black fighters it's slim pickins.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
From ESPN:

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/18155735/vasyl-lomachenko-makes-case-fighter-year

Vasyl Lomachenko TKO7 Nicholas Walters -- Fight recap

Retains a junior lightweight title
Records: Lomachenko (7-1, 5 KOs); Walters (26-1-1, 21 KOs)

Rafael's remarks: This was pure brilliance from the gifted Lomachenko, who may have only eight professional fights but might be the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world as he retained his world title for the first time in stunningly one-sided fashion. In handing Jamaica's Walters, 30, a former featherweight titleholder, his first defeat, combined with a monster fifth-round knockout of Roman "Rocky" Martinez in June to win the 130-pound belt, Lomachenko is squarely in the conversation for fighter of the year honors. If he wins, he will only add to his growing legend that includes Olympic gold medals for Ukraine in 2008 and 2012 and numerous other accolades. Big-punching Walters is nicknamed "Axe Man," but it was Lomachenko who cut him down with ease using a variety of hard punches from both hands and such incredible boxing skills that Walters simply had no prayer to do anything against him.

After taking some heavy shots in the seventh round, Walters simply quit, much to the surprise of everyone, including referee Tony Weeks. Coincidentally, Walters quit 36 years and one day after Robert Duran's infamous "no mas" against Sugar Ray Leonard. It was a huge win for Lomachenko, whom Top Rank promoter Bob Arum said could meet Manny Pacquiao at a catchweight in late 2017, and a potential career-killer, at least in terms of HBO interest, for Walters.

Also on the card, welterweight contender Konstantin Ponomarev (31-0, 13 KOs), 24, of Russia, who is trained by 2015 Boxing Writers Association of America trainer of the year Abel Sanchez, cruised to a shutout decision win against Silverio Ortiz (35-19, 17 KOs), 33, of Mexico, winning 80-72 on all three scorecards. In another undercard fight, light heavyweight prospect Trevor McCumby (24-0, 19 KOs), 24, of Phoenix, scored two knockdowns and stopped long-faded Donovan George (25-7-2, 22 KOs), 32, of Chicago, at 1 minute, 48 seconds of the first round of their scheduled eight-round fight. George lost his third bout in a row.