Link To A Must Read Thread

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I just stumbled upon and read through a 12 page thread starting with the following page. It is an Orange County Online Community Discussion Board. In my humble opinion, reading this is crucial to understanding what we are up against, especially for newer posters. After doing a little research, it looks as though the main poster, maxcadylives, is the pictured players father. Trevor is from Newport Beach, California and is referred to as "Moose" throughout the thread. He has lettered this past season mainly on special teams. He is compared to RB Chane Moline toward the end. Strangely, he has no bio on the UCLA website. This kid's dad is really messed up as to the real world that is the Caste System in football. Many of the posts are enlightening and infuriating at the same time, so be prepared.

UCLA Redshirt Freshman FB Trevor Theriot 6-0, 226
226518.jpeg

http://talk.ocregister.com/showthread.php?t=20085

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yes it is, Gi-15. Not too many people paid attention to this thread originally, but it really does show what we are fighting.

Gi-15

Mentor
I can't blame the guy really, he seems to be in some kinds of desperation mode... must be tough to see that your own kid give it all he got, needing only an opportunity, and never gets it.

Freedom

Mentor
There's only one way to beat them with the Communists gaining ground every moment. Do what the Mormons/Westerners did/do. Play lots of sports protected from institutions. Home school a generation of children away from the government and give them lots of discipline and training. Then we can build up some teams and basically take on all comers. Form a league with these teams and push the media to hype them up. That'll give us what we need.

johnnyboy

Guru
the "maxcady" guy writes like an idiot. and in some places is totally procaste in his comments. i don't believe Theriot is his kid.