Liar in Duke Lacrosse "Rapes" Gets Degree

Jamie Kelso

<center>As featured on 5/22/08
on the ANU.org blog front page</font>
</center>

[url]http://www.castefootball.us/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7723&P N=1&TPN=1[/url]

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Duke_University_lacrosse_t eam_scandal[/url]

http://www.ioterran.com/?p=19682

http://www.dukebasketballreport.com/articles/?p=24979

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=225460

<center>Black College Grants Degree
To Proven Perjuring Black Student
Who Almost Wrecked Lives of Duke Lacrosse Players</font>
</center>

Are you sitting down? Are you ready for this? You thought you'd heard it all?

Well sit down. Because North Carolina Central University has just granted a degree to the Black student, alleged to be a prostitute, criminal, and drug-addict, who nearly wrecked the lives of three White lacrosse athletes at Duke University. Yes, Miss Crystal Mangum was just rewarded for her scholarly efforts with a "professional" degree from the oldest public Black college, set up by the North Carolina legislature.

crystal_gail_mangum_double.jpg

Miss Crystal Mangum, baccalaureate in police psychology

But it gets more hilarious. In what field did the august North Carolina Central University grant its degree? You're not ready for this one......POLICE PSYCHOLOGY! We can presume that politically-correct District Attorney offices across the nation are in a bidding war to attract the talents of Miss Mangum to their staffs.

I'm not making this up.

Will our politically-correct media and academia overlords find a way to top this one? Stay tuned.Edited by: Jamie Kelso

PhillyBirds

Mentor
The media will probably play it up like she overcame the trauma of the "rape" to succede and get her "degree". I'm sure North Carolina Central is filled to the brim with Rhodes-scholar type material like her.

Jamie Kelso

It's hard to believe how bad the political correctness in America has become. Or how cowardly White folks have become in defending themselves.

The criminal felon, Crystal Mangum, was not even prosecuted by the White folks in the North Carolina justice system after they had proof that she had committed the serious felony of falsely accusing three innocent young men of rape. All three promising young men would have been ruined for life. Their families would have been wrecked. Their lives would have been wasted. That's what Police Psychology Baccalaureate Crystal Mangum wanted to happen.

She was let off! Let off! No prosecution. Nothing. Zip. Unbelievable. If a White woman had been proved to have falsely accused three Black college students of rape she would automatically have been prosecuted. Convicted. And jailed.

She certainly wouldn't be receiving any Baccalaureate Degree in Police Psychology.

Yes, there is extreme racism, race crime, and racial discrimination in America. But it's AGAINST White folks...not BY White folks. What's called "racism" on the part of Whites is the little bit of racial common sense that we now have. But the tide is turning. White folks are coming to their senses. Events like Miss Crystal Mangum's free pass, now topped by a Police Psychology degree (!) are driving this return to our senses.

<center>The Media Campaign
To Publicize the Lies About Whites
Is Followed By A Blackout on the Truth
About The Black Crime of Crystal Mangum</font>
</center>

Here's the even bigger story, which is that EVERY PERSON in America was bombarded with mass media headlines screaming that three White students at Duke University had raped a Black woman. This went on for months. And it was all a deliberate lie by the media, which is proved by the fact that all these same TV stations, newspapers, and magazines have vastly under-reported or completely blacked out the truth of the Black drug-addict prostitute's false charges.

This false reporting is now proven again as no big media are reporting Crystal Mangum's preposterous newly-granted Baccalaureate in Police Psychology. This very newsworthy story is appearing only in out-of-the-way small outlets. The controlled media lords have assigned the story to George Orwell's Memory Hole. Edited by: Jamie Kelso

guest301

Hall of Famer
What the hell is police psychology? Never mind, don't answer that. I don't really care. She ought to be in a jail cell for all the lives she ruined.

whiteCB

Master
She is UGLY. Why the hell didn't those Duke lacrosse a-holes just kick her nasty ass out as soon as they saw her? I wouldn't touch that woman with a 10 ft pole.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I am sure that the parents of those lacrosse players have asked them that same question a thousand times. She's no Halle Berry or even a Janet Jackson.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I should be shocked, but I'm not.
smiley5.gif

whiteCB said:
She is UGLY. Why the hell didn't those Duke lacrosse a-holes just kick her nasty ass out as soon as they saw her? I wouldn't touch that woman with a 10 ft pole.

According to the book, Until Proven Innocent, the parents of the Duke lacrosse players asked them that very question, "How could you have let her in the house?" Remember that as students of a typical "elite" university, the LAX players have been well indoctrinated. They probably thought that it would be "racist" to turn her away.

The idea of ordering strippers from a hole-in-the wall club in Durham was stupid,stupid, stupid. Did they think they were going to get white fashion models?

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
IMO it was a case of one of the Duke lacrosse players, while drunk and disgusted with the party paying for her as a stripper with her looks or the way she carried herself, using the N-word. She then got so angry that she proceeded to file false police reports of Rape against that kid who foolishly used the "forbidden word" and his two best friends who laughed about it. The punishment fit the crime in her sick mind. The N-Word equates to 10 years in jail or more for rape! "I showed those rich white h*nkys!" And yes, she still got her degree; in police Psychology no less! What a sick country this is!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
White men, or hopefully any man, wouldn't touch this "woman" with a ten foot pole and I hope the police departments won't touch this "sterling" lier with a ten foot pole either! (unless it's to smack her one) Any police department that takes this fool's degree seriously, may have 3 police officers accused of racism, or worse rape again!

But I don't think we'll find another Nifong to take her case next time. If we do, I'm officially packing up and moving to the white refuge of Russia...Maybe even as far as the Siberia region because St. Petersburg and Moscow, probably have "diversity" programs for the 10-15 blacks they have living there too now (part sarcasm)
smiley11.gif

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
She looks like one of those ladies who work at the DMV who drink coffee and chat with each other over their cubicle separators while looking at gossip blogs on internet, and there's this big line of people waiting in front of them with that "these are the same people who work at the records office at the university" expression on their faces.

Old Scratch

Mentor
The hoax rape received more media coverage than all the actual rapes committed by black college athletes combined.