LeBron's "More Than a Game"

bluefirmhut

LeBron James made a documentary called "More Than a Game." I'm wondering if I should go see it. Did anyone see it yet and have any thoughts on it?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Bluefirmhut I doubt anyone on this site cares much for Lebron James or any documentary he made. I wouldn't watch it if someone paid me.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Bluefirmhut I doubt anyone on this site cares much for Lebron James or any documentary he made. I wouldn't watch it if someone paid me.

Ditto here. I don't give a rat's @$$ about any propaganda further lionizing overrated caste god "Queen LeBrown" James. The "Yo.B.A" has become faaaar too ghetto/hip-hop for my taste.

guest301

Hall of Famer
One of my best friends just saw the movie and I politely scolded him for doing so. You couldn't pay me to see this egomaniac's movie and really don't care to watch him play basketball unless his team is getting bounced out of the playoffs again. He's a great player but this God-like status he gets around the part of Ohio I live in gets tiresome. I hope he goes to the Knicks next year when his contract runs out. This guys hangs out with racist rappers and campaigns for Obama and so why should I spend any money to see anything about this guy.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Typical "affelet logic". I make millions, let me campaign for a guy(BHO) who wants to take more of my money and redistrubute it the lazy. Oh, I forgot BHO is black. Lebron: I'm just doing my thing, getting involved. Help the disinfranchised(bet he doesn't know what the word means).

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
G301, I can imagine the Ohio DWFs drool over that meglomaniac. IMO, "Queen James" is way overhyped. I'd take Nash or Dirk over "LeBrown" any day!

j41181

Master
LOL

I can't help but feel annoyed by this balderdash attempt to make "him" larger than life. It's like what's new???

I 100% agree W33!

I tend to watch sporting documentaries that feature exceptional white athletes like Larry Bird, Wayne Gretzky, Pete Rose, Valery Borzov, and so forth.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Why would any white person want to watch a documentary on Lebron James? The guy is a spoiled brat who cares nothing for white people. Plenty of the DWF's will watch it though.